• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Per. Exhaust For Nissan Wingroad & Toyota Allion

SpeedHolic

hi guys...

was wondering if any one could help me with finding a performance exhaust for a 1.5 wingroad and a 1.8 allion, something that is not too loud but gives an adequate performance gain....

thanks and regards

you are not going to get much of a noticeable gain just by adding an exhaust. you will have to do other stuff to your car and that combined with the exhaust will give u some gain in performance.

someone else will have a better idea on where to get exhausts

you are not going to get much of a noticeable gain just by adding an exhaust. you will have to do other stuff to your car and that combined with the exhaust will give u some gain in performance.

someone else will have a better idea on where to get exhausts

that is very true, i will probably be adding a forced induction kit, depends which one i am going tune to the max, not sure yet....

gonna start with the exhaust though.... :violent-smiley-099:

that is very true, i will probably be adding a forced induction kit, depends which one i am going tune to the max, not sure yet....

gonna start with the exhaust though.... :action-smiley-060:

Machan there r 2 types of exhaust in Sri lanka

Branded

unbranded

so if u want branded stuff u can buy from xtreem n motorcade, n u can buy unbranded stuff from Tokimo n elcardo.......but many ppl say sacha's exhaust tips r better than the rest

but chang can easily answer this question

hey guys...

the allion i am getting down is a 1.8 4WD and like was said any car can be tuned, and i like comfort in a car as well..... :action-smiley-060:

thanks for the quick responses...

i want a branded exhaust system from the manifold itself... something thats is not too loud cause on a long trip that can be annoying, it also tempts me to rev much higher..... stupid i know....

regards

hey guys...

the allion i am getting down is a 1.8 4WD and like was said any car can be tuned, and i like comfort in a car as well..... :unsure:

i want a branded exhaust system from the manifold itself... something thats is not too loud cause on a long trip that can be annoying, it also tempts me to rev much higher..... stupid i know....

regards

I didnt know the allion had a 4WD option.

hey guys...

the allion i am getting down is a 1.8 4WD and like was said any car can be tuned, and i like comfort in a car as well..... :unsure:

Will we see pics of it bro?

regards

Will we see pics of it?

But machang, why do you want to touch a car lke wingroad and an allion? Those are supposed to be elegant vehicles...i dont know, thats my opinion

wingroad elegant hmmmm................ :action-smiley-060:

the most unexpectd cars come wit 4WD...there's a 4WD EK3 in SL...ive seen it

yea true, i've seen a AE100 with 4WD

so SpeedHolic are the cars in SL or you are planing to bring them down????

wingroad elegant hmmmm................ :action-smiley-060:

yea true, i've seen a AE100 with 4WD

so SpeedHolic are the cars in SL or you are planing to bring them down????

i also have seen the ae 100 4WD,

there is chevy cruize 4WD , FB 14 4WD

• 3 weeks later...

nope its a navy blue...no kit or stickers lol...

Nope there is a white one as well.. 'RTI' as it's known.. Genuine according to the Pilawoos steps.. D16 non vtec though.. (possibly DOHC ZC) Hmmm no chance of funky swaps.. besides it's an Auto.

Nope there is a white one as well.. 'RTI' as it's known.. Genuine according to the Pilawoos steps.. D16 non vtec though.. (possibly DOHC ZC) Hmmm no chance of funky swaps.. besides it's an Auto.

ah my bad...yup this one's auto too...i didnt bother popping the hood seeing the auto trans...

how much does a branded exhaust cost normally? <_<

Depends on where you buy it from.. I've seen a few in Dehiwela from about 5k(very lucky) to about 15k- used ones all JASMA certified.

Brandnew 20-25k or so upwards according to the web sites- you'll have to Custom order.. Branded ones like TRD cost 100k for the system...