• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissa Cefiro

Uditha88

Hi all,

Can u give ur thoughts/ comments about the "Nissan Cefiro" car on following areas.

*This regarding 199x model [301,302 and G numbers]

1. Fuel Economy Km/Ltr

2. Reliability and maitenace effort

3. Comfortability

4. Overall mark u give it as a personal car (%)

Thanks All.

Edited by Uditha88

Hi all,

Can u give ur thoughts/ comments about the "Nissan Cefiro" car on following areas.

*This regarding 199x model [301,302 and G numbers]

1. Fuel Economy Km/Ltr

3. Comfortability

Thanks All.

hi i just got my self one last week. i will comment on this during the course of the day when i have free time:)

ok finally got time to answer your questions.

seems like the one you're looking for is cefiro A32.

1. Fuel Economy Km/Ltr:

between 5.5 to 7 km per liter in rush hour heavy traffic with an automatic gear box and things should be quite better with manual transmission. you might ask why i give such a wide range (5.5 to 7). that is becuase nissans have a notorious reputation for returning very inconsistent fuel figures for different cars of the same model, depending on the condition and maintenance of the vehicle. i am yet to find out what is the figure for my car as i did not have to refill as yet (well it's been only a week for me). when i know in a couple of weeks time i will post it here.

cefiro is the most widely available car of it's league, actually parts are plentiful, both new as well as used. due to availability parts are reasonably priced. i replaced genuine front brake pads and it was 9100, if i remember right my honda city vtec's pads costed me the same or even higher

3. Comfortability

let me just say better than toyota allion IMHO. my wife luuuurves the ride. try to find an ExcimoG like mine, they have killer looks in the interior. i find the interior of other versions bit too indutrial to my liking

fuel economy: 50%

Comfort: 75%

ease of manitenance: 75%

2nd hand marketability: 50%

other things to note:

1) be mindful that you're buying a car more than a decade old so have some extra money to attend to repairs.

2) never ever maintain the car with anyone not having experience with cefiro's.

3) never use caltex ATF on automatic cefiro A32s

4) you must get the car fully checked through A*W before purchase. (it's only 2000+ and only a fraction of the cost of a single possible reapir)

get in touch with me on [email protected] for more information.

Edited by isurujosh

4) you must get the car fully checked through A*W before purchase. (it's only 2000+ and only a fraction of the cost of a single possible reapir)

You Reckon they are any good? I mean are they really professional and good at what they do? Just curious.. :)

You Reckon they are any good? I mean are they really professional and good at what they do? Just curious.. :)

it is the worst agent that i ever visited. it is an underworld inside!!! i would not trust that place to leave my car alone. but their diagnosis full checkup is worth the money before you buy a car. it is the most convenient way of checking major faults with a nissan you plan to buy.

it is the worst agent that i ever visited. it is an underworld inside!!! i would not trust that place to leave my car alone. but their diagnosis full checkup is worth the money before you buy a car. it is the most convenient way of checking major faults with a nissan you plan to buy.

If its just an OBD2 scan u need, plenty of places out there could do it. Any most reputed maka basses could check the obvious faults. But i guess u wouldnt get that peace of mind like getting an opinion from the agents

i think i got the blue one:)

Well then mate, you got ur self a gem. I think it looks better than even the mark2 of the same model year.

Which A*W service centre did you use Isuru coz the one down Royal Gardens used to be open 7 days a week, and it was so convenient to get services done there due to that reason when i had my N16.

They even started to service n attend to running repairs of other makes as well, however, don't know whether they still do so.

Which A*W service centre did you use Isuru coz the one down Royal Gardens used to be open 7 days a week, and it was so convenient to get services done there due to that reason when i had my N16.

They even started to service n attend to running repairs of other makes as well, however, don't know whether they still do so.

the one at union place. i am not saying it's completely dangerous but it's not as trustworthy as you would like to think. i am sure getting ur service done there is ok and getting rapirs done. but you gotta be quite watchful.

the one at union place. i am not saying it's completely dangerous but it's not as trustworthy as you would like to think. i am sure getting ur service done there is ok and getting rapirs done. but you gotta be quite watchful.

Like most places in SL machan, I think its just a matter of who you know there... Try and get fit with some of the people who work there and you'll be amazed at how much you can get done well!

Send a p_m to Mr Z, he seems to have gotten to know how that place works pretty well...

Congrats on the purchase btw, and good to see you back!

Like most places in SL machan, I think its just a matter of who you know there... Try and get fit with some of the people who work there and you'll be amazed at how much you can get done well!

Send a p_m to Mr Z, he seems to have gotten to know how that place works pretty well...

Congrats on the purchase btw, and good to see you back!

hey tnx Supra:)

as for A*W, it is exactly that under hand approach that i don't like. it sure saves money for me if i decide to go there make friends with dudes over there, but it doesn't leave of lot of credibility to leave your car and then pick it up after few days or even hours. yeah i agree it is a wonderful place if you go inside and hang around with the dudes, i did exactly that and saved bit of money becuase of it but that isn't great for all. anyway i will get in touch with Z on the matter. i don't have a problem with hanging around so i can benifit.