• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sri Lanka Security Situation

ash

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that the glass they use in the bullet proof vehicles are only supposed to be used for 6 months. After 6 months of UV exposure (thats sunlight for u non-genius folk :D ), they break down and loose the bullet proof properties. Then they become like normal glass. Wouldn't suprise me if our politicos think u actually have to replace the whole car every 6 months because of this :blink: "I need a new bulletproof car, my old one isn't bulletproof anymore. I'm gonna give that to the 20y/o I'm banging while pretending to work. So give me a new car..." :(

I'm gonna give that to the 20y/o I'm banging while pretending to work. So give me a new car..." :blink:

Hillarious man... true nevertheless :( why can't they use all the bullet proof beamers 'the lady' imported earlier ????

Any how any comments that there is a cabinet/parliment rule that every citizen above 18 should get military practice?

I believe those things are called "proposals" not "rules". And it'll never happen. Prezs sonnas will have to join too. And too many other big wigs kids.

Any how any comments that there is a cabinet/parliment rule that every citizen above 18 should get military practice?

i dont think this'll pull through... come on think of it... would you like it if you are forced to serve in the military.

and if a government DOES bring this law by SOME CHANVCE, itll be the last time they came into power for a very long time.....

and tuk tuk, machan, even of the armoring comes on the inside of the car, its not like so big.. i've seen inside a B.P 7 series and a B.P Ford... the ford is from the US embassy (saw in a garage). nice car, heavy doors, but unless you knew it beforehand, you wouldnt realize you were sitting in a B.P car...

and peri, i didnt know about the UV weakening the B.P glass... interesting....

hey any idea on the B.P range rovers in SL?

i dont think this'll pull through... come on think of it... would you like it if you are forced to serve in the military.

and if a government DOES bring this law by SOME CHANVCE, itll be the last time they came into power for a very long time.....

and tuk tuk, machan, even of the armoring comes on the inside of the car, its not like so big.. i've seen inside a B.P 7 series and a B.P Ford... the ford is from the US embassy (saw in a garage). nice car, heavy doors, but unless you knew it beforehand, you wouldnt realize you were sitting in a B.P car...

and peri, i didnt know about the UV weakening the B.P glass... interesting....

hey any idea on the B.P range rovers in SL?

machang what is this garage, where is it???????????????????

ditto...can read...cant understnd wat i read :D

Somewhat the same, only thing i cant read much either! :D:)

this is what u get for skipping sinhalese classes in school! :D & doing some foreign language! :P

Somewhat the same, only thing i cant read much either! :D:)

this is what u get for skipping sinhalese classes in school! :D & doing some foreign language! :D

ok im goin OT but i didnt fair too well with the foreign language either

Always rember that in a emergency situation there is a law where the goverment can take over private owned vehicles for military and emergency needs.... Protect your fast cars boys - the Civics,Subraus,Evos, even the WCC townace, the goverment may realize its the best for hit and run war fare and may take over the whole fleet of cars...And I am sure there is a possibility of them log in into Autolanka.com for more comprehensive details...

Always rember that in a emergency situation there is a law where the goverment can take over private owned vehicles for military and emergency needs.... Protect your fast cars boys - the Civics,Subraus,Evos, even the WCC townace, the goverment may realize its the best for hit and run war fare and may take over the whole fleet of cars...And I am sure there is a possibility of them log in into Autolanka.com for more comprehensive details...

OMG can this guy sound any more idiotic than this :action-smiley-060:

do u know that singapore has this procedure? at a certain age youths should go for military practice, regardless of their position. whether its president's son or not.. even some middle east countries have it..

do u know that singapore has this procedure? at a certain age youths should go for military practice, regardless of their position. whether its president's son or not.. even some middle east countries have it..

yea, i think its the same in israel

OMG can this guy sound any more idiotic than this B)

:o:action-smiley-060::blink:

:rolleyes: Anyway what I told about the vehicles beign taken into national service is for real. In 2000 when CBK announced the emergency situ it was possible. They anyway take mainly lorries in an emergency event...But younever know with the scale of war we are looking at this time

B):action-smiley-060::rolleyes:

:o Anyway what I told about the vehicles beign taken into national service is for real. In 2000 when CBK announced the emergency situ it was possible. They anyway take mainly lorries in an emergency event...But younever know with the scale of war we are looking at this time

yeh thats also true..