• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sri Lanka Security Situation

ash

Guys out of jokes....We are now in a serious matter. The war took 60,000 of sri lankan lives. And the Ealam war iv will be very decsive if it breaks out. Let us be patient as as possible. The recent mishaps doesnt let us be patient...But same time lets pray for peace...Becuase when the oil prices are going up, comodities going up all we need is a war to put the economy down the drain. Then no more supers cars for us someday....

Please carry your licence,IDs etc without falling into unwanted trouble...

Regards - Hola

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys out of jokes....We are now in a serious matter. The war took 60,000 of sri lankan lives. And the Ealam war iv will be very decsive if it breaks out. Let us be patient as as possible. The recent mishaps doesnt let us be patient...But same time lets pray for peace...Becuase when the oil prices are going up, comodities going up all we need is a war to put the economy down the drain. Then no more supers cars for us someday....

Regards - Hola

yeah,,, n does anyone know more detalis abt the car ( Peugeot 407 ) is it bullet proof ?

More news

http://www.lankaweb.com/news/latest.html

too bad ministers use bullet proof vehicles bt Army leaders use normal cars..... :action-smiley-060:

saw this article

Sri Lanka drops bombs after Tamil rebel suicide attack injures army chief

Shimali Senanayake in Colombo, April 25th, 2006, SLT 7:00 pm. Air force fighter jets dropped bombs on an area controlled by the Tamil Tiger ##### in eastern Sri Lanka on Tuesday, hours after a suspected female suicide guerrilla pounced on the vehicle carrying the island's army chief, wounding him critically and killing at least 10 others.

The navy had also opened fire from fast attack Dvora craft in the Sampoor area, about 230 kilometers east of the capital Colombo, the military said.

Artillery shelling by the army was also heard in what appeared to be a multi-pronged attack, along with Israeli-built Kfir fighter planes.

"Yes, there has been an operation in Sampoor," said Palitha Kohona, head of the government's peace secretariat, when contacted.

He said the bombing had preceded an artillery attack by the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam or LTTE, on the island's strategic eastern Trincomalee harbor.

A 14-hour curfew has been imposed in Trincomalee.

Military officials in the area said the operation was still going on and explosions could be heard even at a distance. The main highway connecting rebel-controlled territory with the rest of the country was also closed.

Regards - Hola

always in perfect harmony when it comes to opinions :action-smiley-060:

:ninja::angry-smiley-048:

Boom boom boom! thats next..and oh at the next election pohora will be at Rs 300 and all forgiven.

Yeah how ever ex presidents and MP's have more than one at there disposal.. F*@%ing uneducated pu**y's..

Hmm weired alright..they set the good guys up for shabby treatment..I am sure this guy was a top gun.

well famous/favorite saying is WE WANT PEACE.

everyone can say it loud

but IMO , the ultimate truth comes to simple question, Do you give up your country for some gain at some stock indexes or some private gain ?

Everyone can say peace is the only way, but think about this example.

you're driving yourself, some thieves stop you. they show you some weapons and ask for money at last you give them money.

then they ask for money you say no. they start to beat you, youre a able person(not a ponie) and know if you you fight with them you have a good chance of winning.

SO WHAT YOU WOULD CHOOSE ???

ask from your heart. although you would get hurt you will take your car home if you fight. if you let them take your car, who assures they will not kill you ??

what my point is we have not the stubon, we tolerate as far as any would, but this is too much. THEY ASK FOR IT

ok if we tolerate this bomb, then who assures they will not strike back??

some times there next srike will catch you or me or any.

we should forget what party we voted, atleast for this situation. (2005/11/1 things are past, HOLA)

this is not regarding any personal / ethnic/ racial offence, but my opinion. :unsure:

well famous/favorite saying is WE WANT PEACE.

everyone can say it loud

but IMO , the ultimate truth comes to simple question, Do you give up your country for some gain at some stock indexes or some private gain ?

Everyone can say peace is the only way, but think about this example.

you're driving yourself, some thieves stop you. they show you some weapons and ask for money at last you give them money.

then they ask for money you say no. they start to beat you, youre a able person(not a ponie) and know if you you fight with them you have a good chance of winning.

SO WHAT YOU WOULD CHOOSE ???

ask from your heart. although you would get hurt you will take your car home if you fight. if you let them take your car, who assures they will not kill you ??

what my point is we have not the stubon, we tolerate as far as any would, but this is too much. THEY ASK FOR IT

ok if we tolerate this bomb, then who assures they will not strike back??

some times there next srike will catch you or me or any.

we should forget what party we voted, atleast for this situation. (2005/11/1 things are past, HOLA)

this is not regarding any personal / ethnic/ racial offence, but my opinion. :unsure:

its true, n countries like norway sell peace.. n my pont is some ppl sell peace n some sell the war...

well I too think we were patient enough... even though we were on peace negosiations those f***ers still shot our army soldiers... they never keep up to their word.. so I too think enough is enough... and now it has come to option of either to finish it off once and for all or give them what they need and stop these killings... but I would take option one...

also sad to say that our leaders are no good at all.. the only way for sri lanka to rise up from this situation is to give it up to some other country to run it.. ( not control but only to run it )

well I too think we were patient enough... even though we were on peace negosiations those f***ers still shot our army soldiers... they never keep up to their word.. so I too think enough is enough... and now it has come to option of either to finish it off once and for all or give them what they need and stop these killings... but I would take option one...

also sad to say that our leaders are no good at all.. the only way for sri lanka to rise up from this situation is to give it up to some other country to run it.. ( not control but only to run it )

Have they started house checks?! yet!

to add to that...wat makes ppl think that if the north n east r given to them that they wont come back for the rest of the country

to add to that...wat makes ppl think that if the north n east r given to them that they wont come back for the rest of the country

Its like giving a Fat kid (way fatter than me! :D), a piece or 2 of some tasty cake and expecting him not to have a go @ the rest!