• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sri Lanka Security Situation

ash

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From lankabusinessonline.com

Loud Noise

25 April 2006 13:49:57

Sri Lanka army chief's convoy bombed in Colombo

Apr. 25 (AFP) - Sri Lankan army chief Sarath Fonseka's convoy was targeted in a bomb attack inside the main military headquarters here Tuesday, a top defence official told AFP.

"There are casualties, but the fate of the commander is not known yet," the official said.

- Amal Jayasinghe

I heard it. It was pretty loud. My office building in the fort shook.

yea jus heard abt it...any confirmation?

Yes... it's confirmed. MD asked me to come with him to go to WTC. But didn't go because of some work. But he went there. Called him, he's safe....

Guys... please stop talking anything wrong here.... Madz... is this thread ok... if not please delete so.

Yes... it's confirmed. MD asked me to come with him to go to WTC. But didn't go because of some work. But he went there. Called him, he's safe....

Guys... please stop talking anything wrong here.... Madz... is this thread ok... if not please delete so.

i dont see anything wrong as long no one post pics...afterall we'r not takin d piss...jus concernd

Initial reports indicate that this was inside the camp, although another credible source said that the commander was on his way to lunch.

I only wonder whether this pushes the GOSL over the brink, back to war.

Just watched the Breaking News of News First, it exploded near the entrance it seems, nearly 10 people are injured and have been admitted to the accident ward including Lt.Gen Sarath Fonseka.

Just watched the Breaking News of News First, it exploded near the entrance it seems, nearly 10 people are injured and have been admitted to the accident ward including Lt.Gen Sarath Fonseka.

Heard that Lt.Gen Sarath Fonseka's driver is dead. Sarath Fonseka has taken in for an operation condition still unknown.

Gosh where we are heading back.

He's the army chief. I dunno if hes dead, i think hes still in intensive care

That's what I've heard too.

we need war.. kill those f***ing l**e

Hey friend WE DON'T NEED WAR!!!! WE WANT PEACE!!! You & I won't go to war. It's the poor solders. BUT... There should be an end to this killings hidden behind the ceasefire banner. Now I think enough is enough....

Edited by sharkster

Hey friend WE DON'T NEED WAR!!!! WE WANT PEACE!!! You & I won't go to war. It's the poor solders. BUT... There should be an end to this killings hidden behind the ceasefire banner. Now I think enough is enough....

Very true machan. We tried war for nearly a quarter of a century didn't we ??

yea.. i agree with u.. but there must be an end to this s**t.. i guess stepping out of the house is a risk these days..

no pain no gain.. but its not we gonna get hurt.. poor soldiers.. but we need away to clear those f***ing te**orists

What about a nuclear??

kannath naha kanna gonnah ta denath naha??

i seriously feel sorry for a our soldiers.. who are poor.. who risk thier life for us.. atleast the government should give away jaffna for them.. s**t man..

What about a nuclear??

i seriously feel sorry for a our soldiers.. who are poor.. who risk thier life for us.. atleast the government should give away jaffna for them.. s**t man..

machan please do us a favour and get some sleep, coz you are talking out of your ass since your brain is too tired :unsure:

What about a nuclear??

i dnt think we can end this without fighting... n tru we are not goin to fight for our country bt it's the truth....