• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Finally Found My Dream Job

dillongt

Hi guys sorry I had disappeared for a while. Got busy with work and other stuff. Guess what, i found my dream job at Mazda Canada :D and guess what’s parked in front of my desk ...lol RED 2010 RX8 GT... also the new 2010 mazda 3 has lots of stranded features. unbelievable technology....any questions about the products you know what to do...

img0920o.jpg

img0933kt.jpg

img0973.jpg

img0931kx.jpg

img0943b.jpg

img0948ky.jpg

2010 Mazda 3

img0936b.jpg

img0942b.jpg

img0937k.jpg

img0939sx.jpg

Hi guys sorry I had disappeared for a while. Got busy with work and other stuff. Guess what, i found my dream job at Mazda Canada :D and guess what’s parked in front of my desk ...lol RED 2010 RX8 GT... also the new 2010 mazda 3 has lots of stranded features. unbelievable technology....any questions about the products you know what to do...

Hay congrats dude :) wish u all the best !

Many Congrats on the job Dillon..............All the very best.

So do you get ur choice of company car then?

Nice pics BTW. : )

Edited by SHAI

Many Congrats on the job Dillon..............All the very best.

So do you get ur choice of company car then?

Nice pics BTW. : )

for that i have to wait for 1 year. anyways i have 2007 CX7 GT & 2008 Mazda 3 GT luxury package ;)

sure why not... ;)

lolz six months too late though. I was totally hooked on an RX8 but I couldn't find a reliable place to source an 05/06. I went to a couple of dealerships (privateers) but none of them had anything decent and the Mazda dealership on Finch and Yonge as well as in Milton was super expensive. Too bad man.