• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Vanette

wug

Mama vanette ekak ganna yanne. Mata danaganna ona 59,250,251 vage numbers teyena vanette ekaka price eka

kohomada keyala.

Tawa monawada vanette eke teyena problems.

Townace wala pricers keyanna

Mage budjet eka 1 million wethara Mage ganata ganna puluwan wena vehicle monawada?

Mama vanette ekak ganna yanne. Mata danaganna ona 59,250,251 vage numbers teyena vanette ekaka price eka

kohomada keyala.

Its around 1 million

Its a good vehicle. But not like Toyota's...

59,250,251 Townace's shoule be around 1.2 million or more than that

Mage budjet eka 1 million wethara Mage ganata ganna puluwan wena vehicle monawada?

Edited by Prami

kohomada keyala.

I had a fleet of 4 vanettes(VUJC22) and 1 townace (CR27)

Vannette- High engine life more than 350,000km

- high fuel efficiency around 14km/l

- Aulternator tend to burn, replace with higher capacity aulternator ( I replaced with Serena ones)

- Some vehicles overheating occurs, add additional raw to the radiator.

- Fornt suspention is two leaf springs, keep an eye on the centre bolt if ya run the vehicle with broken bolt leafs tend to break.

- not comfortable than townace

- 59 vehicle you can find around 1 million

Townace- Original engine runs around 200,000km max. After replacing with Polgasovita selleves will run around 250,000km again.

- fuel efficiency around 11km/1

- No design problems but front suspention & engine seems to be noisier than Vanettes.

- Bigger vehicle than vanettes

- 59 vehicle will be 1.2 million

I had a fleet of 4 vanettes(VUJC22) and 1 townace (CR27)

Vannette- High engine life more than 350,000km

- high fuel efficiency around 14km/l

- Aulternator tend to burn, replace with higher capacity aulternator ( I replaced with Serena ones)

- Some vehicles overheating occurs, add additional raw to the radiator.

- Fornt suspention is two leaf springs, keep an eye on the centre bolt if ya run the vehicle with broken bolt leafs tend to break.

- not comfortable than townace

- 59 vehicle you can find around 1 million

Townace- Original engine runs around 200,000km max. After replacing with Polgasovita selleves will run around 250,000km again.

- fuel efficiency around 11km/1

- No design problems but front suspention & engine seems to be noisier than Vanettes.

- Bigger vehicle than vanettes

- 59 vehicle will be 1.2 million

Dear list member,

My advise is to buy a gasoline engine 20- and fix a diesel engine.

I had 20-0418 and 20-4455 which i sold for 100.65 thousand and 300.85 thousand both was my direct imports.

I found last one at a finance company yard for non payment monthly payment for 6 months and that was finally sold to a bakery in Malabe.

Still you will be able to get Nissan or a Toyota (VUJC22) or (CR27) under 60000.00 rupees and fix a diesel engine with another 20000,00 Rupees.

I find all problems and usage details and advise given are correct in the past who had used Nissan and Toyota Gasoline and Diesel vans to this list for your question.

They have written their experince is totally correct.

Electricity board was to first get Nissan small vans they had lot of problems with the front suspension later in Japan this was corrected

As i allays use gasoline vehicles.

Go ahead as you wish.

Best regards,

wilesinghe.

i just sold this no fancy 59 manual townace with older 2c engine and 3 small corrosion spots for 1.35 million, couple of weeks ago. i don't think you can get a 59 townace for 1.2 million.

picture004sw.jpg

my cousin bro has a vannette and he has issues with his alternator too.

as for the townace CR27 lotto model. it is the most economical vehicle i have ever used. does 12km per liter with AC in heavy traffic. parts are available in small boutiques and dirt cheap. when you want to sell it the first buyer to come will come worship you and buy the damn thing and run away. i agree that the engine has to be rebuilt after 200,000km. for a van townace is quite nippy and front disc brakes have fairly good stopping power. i once went to hikkaduwa on a friday evening and managed to go a lot faster than my mates with fancy cars. 3wheelers, bikes, pedestrians they all are scared of white vans. not to mention even the odd bus :lol. it hasn't got too bad straight line spped too, managed to do 100kmph+ with out loosing too much control.

Mazda Bongo van eka kohomada? prices etc.

Do you have a problem posting your questions in English? Its damn tiring translating on the fly, helps everyone all round if you stick with one language. Or at least, stick with the proper alphabet. Find a sinhala font and post in sinhalese if you want, much easier for everyone.

Do you have a problem posting your questions in English? Its damn tiring translating on the fly, helps everyone all round if you stick with one language. Or at least, stick with the proper alphabet. Find a sinhala font and post in sinhalese if you want, much easier for everyone.

This is damn rude Pericles..... Shame...you reminds me of a typical sri lankan policeman

• Like 1

This is damn rude Pericles..... Shame...you reminds me of a typical sri lankan policeman

List members,

Please understand some are good in English many motorists are younger generation did not have English education like others in this forum so members must tolerate them and tell them to write if they can in English instead of using offensive words.

We all were toddlers one day in the past.

Wijesinghe.

MACHAN meeka SRI LANKAAWA.. apee (mage saha bahutara srilankikayange) mau bashawa sinhala. SINHALA UNICODE eka netnam hemotama sinhala akuru penne neee tibunat akuru type karanna amarui. Anika mee widiahata post karapu eewa kalin dekala nedda?

uba nikan eeye reee lankaawata aawa wagee hesirenna epaa. etakota anit minissunta thereneawa ubata tiyenne 1948 kalin lankaawe minissunta tibunu "YATATH WIJITHA MANASIKATHWAYA" kiyala...

anika uba oya karapu wede machan MODERATOR kenekugen balaporottuwenna puluwan widihe deyak nemei.

IF U DONT UNDERSTAND SINHALA THEN I INVITE MY FELLOW MEMBERS TO EXPLAIN FOLLOWING SENTENCE TO MR DAMN PERICALES

pericles moderator kenek unaa wagee = "Wadurata Deli pihiya hambunaa wageee" :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048:

kohomada keyala.

Nodani

Danna taramin DIRUM ena eka tamai tiyena lokuma prashne

1 million walatanam machan townace ganna amarui. Lankaawe hodama market ekak tiyena wahanayak tamai townace. WP G* kaandaye waahana 1.8tat wediyen yanawa.

ubee budget ekata hariyanne........EG8, CK2, FB14 wagee tamai :D samawenna oone mama van gena ecchara danne neeeta

MACHAN meeka SRI LANKAAWA.. apee (mage saha bahutara srilankikayange) mau bashawa sinhala.

And if you had any respect for your country and language, you'd use it properly, instead of a bastardized version using English characters.

Besides, your facts are gravely in error. This is cyberspace. It doesn't have national boundaries. "Meeka Sri Lankawa" doesn't hold any water in cyberspace. Not even the servers that the site and forum are hosted on are in Sri Lanka.

And what are you trying to be? JVP? Yatath wijitha manasikathwaya? Are you one of those idiots with a false sense of racial superiority? The kinda people known to cause wars? You can take your superiority and stick it. You want to be so non yatath wijitha, but do you practice what you preach? What car would you prefer? Would you buy a Micro? Why haven't you? You wanna be all patriotic, what patriotic actions do you actually do? Is your car from Japan, your religion from Israel and your clothes made in a factory in China? Do you go out and enjoy a big mac and fries with your friends? Go to a club and listen to house and techno? Work on a computer that was invented in America? I might also mention the rastafari looking lion. Do you want the sinhalese to be Jamaicanised? Not very patriotic.

It may be very politically fashionable to act all patriotic, but when push comes to shove, what product do you prefer? I guess the only thing you consume that is Sri Lankan is food. And even most of that is imported! (Ask ol ######## Gunawardana if you think its not)

You want to condemn my moderating? Chaps like you having computers is more like "Wadurata Deli pihiya hambunaa wageee" than anything I do. You know why? A monkey is more liable to hurt itself. Thats what you are doing, making moronic statements like that.

I suggest you go back and read what I wrote. I asked a question. If the answer was yes, I gave a reasonable solution.

And it is doubly amusing that the patriotism is coming from the chap who came into this forum trying to be all ghetto and black American.

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ic=6407&hl=

Edited by Pericles

ANSWERS FOR PERICLES

And if you had any respect for your country and language, you'd use it properly, instead of a bastardized version using English characters.

Not everyone has got Unicode characters. Especially XP users have to download two separate versions of Unicode character for service pack 2 and 3 and average users don’t know about tech stuff and therefore it’s always effective to use English characters to post in Sinhala.

For a language, there can be more than one orthography. If you think it’s a taboo or something bad, just open your eyes and see. You can find 100s of examples machan.

Besides, your facts are gravely in error. This is cyberspace. It doesn't have national boundaries. "Meeka Sri Lankawa" doesn't hold any water in cyberspace. Not even the servers that the site and forum are hosted on are in Sri Lanka.

It always has national boundaries and restrictions can be applied according to those boundaries. Using IP address (Public) it is always possible to trace the originating country for that particular IP. GEO-Filtering and GEO-Restricting come to the scene because of that feature.

You can host this site and forum on sri lankan servers if you are willing to do so. But unfortunately it hasn’t happened. SLT Date center offers very flexible rates for dedicated web servers. if you haven’t heard about it before, just PM me I’ll let you know hahahahah

And what are you trying to be?

I’m trying to be someone fair and square. I don’t like when people insulting others due to their outlook or the religion or the language he speaks.

JVP?May be, maybe not.

Yatath wijitha manasikathwaya?That’s what you got

Are you one of those idiots with a false sense of racial superiority?No not at all. I’m not racial but radical.

The kinda people known to cause wars?

According to historians the british propaganda allowed british governors to treat sri Lankans based on their race and that flared up several conflicts between extremists from both party.

You can take your superiority and stick it. You want to be so non yatath wijitha, but do you practice what you preach?

Racism is part of human nature from the beginning. You can’t exclude it from your mind set even under the hardest condition. It gets only worsened if you let that savage racism to override the teachings of your religion. (I assume that the philosophies of all religions are intended to make peace in the world)

Yes I do practice it.

What car would you prefer?PULSAR VZR.

Would you buy a Micro?yes

Why haven't you? NOT ENOUGH MONEY :D

You wanna be all patriotic, what patriotic actions do you actually do?

Treating everyone equally.

Not insulting anyone because of their language or religion or the appearance or the income.

Admiring sri lankan stuff which should be admired.

Standing against traitors and evil external forces against my country and my fellow srilankan citizens.

Not cheering up racism.

Is your car from Japan, your religion from Israel and your clothes made in a factory in China?Yes, yes, no I don’t buy Chinese outfits.

Do you go out and enjoy a big mac and fries with your friends?yes

Go to a club and listen to house and techno? Yes listen drink and dance

Work on a computer that was invented in America?It’s obvious.

I might also mention the rastafari looking lion. Do you want the sinhalese to be Jamaicanised?No I want all them to be SRI LANKAN who respect country,love, peace and unity.

Not very patriotic. Really

It may be very politically fashionable to act all patriotic, but when push comes to shove, what product do you prefer?Sri lankan products.. most of the times.

I guess the only thing you consume that is Sri Lankan is food. And even most of that is imported! (Ask ol ######## Gunawardana if you think its not)

That clearly shows us the present day situation of the sri lanka and what our politicians have been doing this to us all over the time.

You want to condemn my moderating?

No need to condemn your moderating, but just protesting over your idiotic responses.

Chaps like you having computers is more like "Wadurata Deli pihiya hambunaa wageee" than anything I do. You know why? A monkey is more liable to hurt itself. Thats what you are doing, making moronic statements like that.

This shows others that you can’t tolerate my criticism against your moronic response.

I suggest you go back and read what I wrote. I asked a question. If the answer was yes, I gave a reasonable solution.

I have been answering all of your questions. Its all up to you now.

And it is doubly amusing that the patriotism is coming from the chap who came into this forum trying to be all ghetto and black American.

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...ic=6407&hl=

PEOPLE, this is the response for this.

Here is the topic ->

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=767

If you have enough time to be amused, go thru the post number 74 and upward.

Edited by da_kool_guy

PEOPLE, this is the response for this.

Here is the topic ->

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=767

If you have enough time to be amused, go thru the post number 74 and upward.

Apparently, you have comprehension problems. I'll leave you to figure it out. But I will point out that that link you posted has only one post that I see, so it doesn't seem to be a response to anything.

This was pericles...

and

Yeah, I guess it is. But somehow, I doubt this chap has a language problem, its just that he chose that way to write.

Besides, I did say it would be easier if he used a Sinhala font to write in Sinhalese.

wat do u think about this? :angry-smiley-048:

The topic -> http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=7678

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...=7678&st=60

post #74

Pericles @ Jan 11 2010

And the initial cost of the car itself? Labour? Are you sure you wouldn't want to count the time taken to get rid of the spare tire, jack and back seats before the run? Maybe the toulene? or the slicks? Or the myriad of other things you do just to say a Honda SOHC can take down another car? Owa gihilla konday bandapu cheenanta kiyapan :P

Anyhoo, you can have your Honda Julola. Personally, both the GT and the VZR are a lot more exclusive :P

hahahhaaha NOW WAT DO U THINK PEOPLE?

Owa denu parahata thama sammathayehi pihita sita :angry-smiley-048:

ANSWERS FOR PERICLES

It always has national boundaries and restrictions can be applied according to those boundaries. Using IP address (Public) it is always possible to trace the originating country for that particular IP. GEO-Filtering and GEO-Restricting come to the scene because of that feature.

You can host this site and forum on sri lankan servers if you are willing to do so. But unfortunately it hasn’t happened. SLT Date center offers very flexible rates for dedicated web servers. if you haven’t heard about it before, just PM me I’ll let you know hahahahah

Again, your facts are in error. I'm not the person who decides where the site is hosted. And what can or can't be done isn't up for discussion. I'm pointing out that your statement that "Meeka Sri Lankawa" is incorrect. What can or can't be done doesn't change that fact one iota.

I’m trying to be someone fair and square. I don’t like when people insulting others due to their outlook or the religion or the language he speaks.

Then you better learn to comprehend what is said before making highly capitalized shouts. I didn't insult anyone. I didn't discriminate. I said it would be easier for everyone to just use proper letters for the language. Pick your language. And like I said, and you obviously missed, I highly doubt this guy has a language issue. Its just a choice he made when posting that way. Actually, it might very well be you thats being condescendingly insulting assuming that he can't handle English.

You can take your superiority and stick it. You want to be so non yatath wijitha, but do you practice what you preach?

Racism is part of human nature from the beginning. You can’t exclude it from your mind set even under the hardest condition. It gets only worsened if you let that savage racism to override the teachings of your religion. (I assume that the philosophies of all religions are intended to make peace in the world)

Yes I do practice it.

Right, you just said I was insulting the guy on a language issue, but racism exists in human nature. Are you criticizing me or making an excuse for me? Seems to be somewhat contradictory there.

Not insulting anyone because of their language or religion or the appearance or the income.

Standing against traitors and evil external forces against my country and my fellow srilankan citizens.

Not cheering up racism.

Ahhhh... I see you have been heavily conditioned by the current propaganda and you equate that with patriotism. Right, well, your personal point of view is your right and we don't do politics here, so I'll leave you to your views.

FYI, Patriotism has nothing to do with treating people equally.

Is your car from Japan, your religion from Israel and your clothes made in a factory in China?Yes, yes, no I don’t buy Chinese outfits.

Check your labels again and see. Even big brand names have plenty of stuff made in China. And more to the point, all this not very Sri Lankan of you. Seems you have a helluva lot of external influence despite you trying to point fingers at me. Fix yourself to that standard first.

I might also mention the rastafari looking lion. Do you want the sinhalese to be Jamaicanised?No I want all them to be SRI LANKAN who respect country,love, peace and unity.

Noble of you.

Yup, Really.

It may be very politically fashionable to act all patriotic, but when push comes to shove, what product do you prefer?Sri lankan products.. most of the times. Lets, see, you just said you like foreign cars, food, music and technology, but you mostly prefer Sri Lankan products ..... Right...

No need to condemn your moderating, but just protesting over your idiotic responses.

No, milinda, Sylvi and SpEeD FrEak protested my response. You went way over protesting. Hence you get the long response to expose the utter hypocrisy.

Chaps like you having computers is more like "Wadurata Deli pihiya hambunaa wageee" than anything I do. You know why? A monkey is more liable to hurt itself. Thats what you are doing, making moronic statements like that.

This shows others that you can’t tolerate my criticism against your moronic response.

You didn't criticize my response, You condemned my moderating, and you took it further by trying to attach that to my general behavior. You editorialized. Then you insulted the admin who appointed me, added some inappropriate colloquialisms and swore at me!

You want to see how it should be done, see how the first three who protested did it. You just came across as a pontificating hypocrite.

Again, comprehension problems. I meant go back and re-read what you found so offensive.

And this is very OT. You can have one more answer if you want to reply, but I won't reply and thats where it ends.

This was pericles...

and

wat do u think about this? :angry-smiley-048:

The topic -> http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=7678

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...=7678&st=60

post #74

Pericles @ Jan 11 2010

hahahhaaha NOW WAT DO U THINK PEOPLE?

Owa denu parahata thama sammathayehi pihita sita :angry-smiley-048:

You might also want to consider the hundreds of little phrases like that that you have used all the time that I have never objected to. If I went around objecting to all of that, then chances are, you wouldn't have made very many posts on this forum at all.

That comment was an inside joke meant to be understood by the person I was referring too, not the whole forum. vshiznet is of Chinese descent, hence the reference. So despite what you think you found, or proved, its quite pointless.

Phrases are one thing, persisting with it for whole conversation is another. Unless this guy was pointed in the right way, he would keep going like that. Kinda like the way a whole to of people ragged on you when you first came it and tried to be all ghetto. Caused you to change your writing style and make things much easier for everyone.

And this "Owa denu parahata thama sammathayehi pihita sita" is a good reason not to use the wrong alphabet. I have no idea what the heck that means. I suspect its mostly coz I can't figure out how its meant to be pronounced coz its in the wrong alphabet. So whatever insult you think you managed to include, its kinda wasted, coz I don't get it.

I'm against typing sinhala words in english here,and it has nothing to do with my sense of patriotism...It's because not everybody in SL understands sinhala,there are tamils and muslims and burghers reading this site and some of them don't speak sinhala....not to mention the few foreign members registered here...so english is the best way to post here whether you like it or not...and Al has survived thus far without being "patriotic" as some would put it.

and to all you FAKE Patriots wearing american jeans,driving Jap cars and listning to tupac trying to stir up trouble...PISS OFF!!! :angry-smiley-002:

nah Don, even if that's the intention of those who's trying to stir it up, it'll all end up contributing towards increasing AL activity.

yeah gotta agree there... after a while the forum gets dull with only "what's the fuel consumption of XXXX" or "whats the best car for Rs.XXXXXX" or "there's a clunking sound from XXXXX of the car" etc.. so its nice to have something like this come up every now and again... may it be a maruti-marketting trick, or an alion doing 22kmpl, or 50 years of automotive history; it certainly increases my visit-frequency...

Edited by Dilesh

ANSWERS FOR PERICLES

Again, your facts are in error. I'm not the person who decides where the site is hosted. And what can or can't be done isn't up for discussion. I'm pointing out that your statement that "Meeka Sri Lankawa" is incorrect. What can or can't be done doesn't change that fact one iota.

As i said before If admins are willing to host it on sl servers,its possible but it hasnt happened yet so wat now? and i found no errors on it. give me the fact which made u to think it has got some errors.

Then you better learn to comprehend what is said before making highly capitalized shouts. I didn't insult anyone. I didn't discriminate. I said it would be easier for everyone to just use proper letters for the language. Pick your language. And like I said, and you obviously missed, I highly doubt this guy has a language issue. Its just a choice he made when posting that way. Actually, it might very well be you thats being condescendingly insulting assuming that he can't handle English.

NO u insulted that guy. If that guy dsnt have sinhala unicodes and no english what will be the solution for it?

Yes I do practice it.

Right, you just said I was insulting the guy on a language issue, but racism exists in human nature. Are you criticizing me or making an excuse for me? Seems to be somewhat contradictory there.

Just describing human behaviors which should be tamed. U can use it as an excuse if you want.

Not cheering up racism.

Ahhhh... I see you have been heavily conditioned by the current propaganda and you equate that with patriotism. Right, well, your personal point of view is your right and we don't do politics here, so I'll leave you to your views.

FYI, Patriotism has nothing to do with treating people equally.

You have misunderstood what im saying. btw treating people equally is still a good habit.

Check your labels again and see. Even big brand names have plenty of stuff made in China. And more to the point, all this not very Sri Lankan of you. Seems you have a helluva lot of external influence despite you trying to point fingers at me. Fix yourself to that standard first.

Pants Mexico, shirt sri lanka. According to my labels most of BIG brands get stuff from india,srilanka and some south american countries.

Noble of you.

Thank you for your kindness

Yup, Really.

somhow you are the man aint it? :action-smiley-060:

It may be very politically fashionable to act all patriotic, but when push comes to shove, what product do you prefer?Sri lankan products.. most of the times. Lets, see, you just said you like foreign cars, food, music and technology, but you mostly prefer Sri Lankan products ..... Right...

I buy local stuff when ever it is effective and possible

No, milinda, Sylvi and SpEeD FrEak protested my response. You went way over protesting. Hence you get the long response to expose the utter hypocrisy.

I condemn or applause things whenever it has to be done. I sent you a PM few months ago for thanking you for sharing restaurant guide with us. It clearly reflects my way of life.

You didn't criticize my response, You condemned my moderating, and you took it further by trying to attach that to my general behavior. You editorialized. Then you insulted the admin who appointed me, added some inappropriate colloquialisms and swore at me!

You want to see how it should be done, see how the first three who protested did it. You just came across as a pontificating hypocrite.

I was criticizing you heavily and you named it as "HYPOCRISY". That shows how biased you are. one advice favoritism would ruin your rep and the forum.

Again, comprehension problems. I meant go back and re-read what you found so offensive.

And this is very OT. You can have one more answer if you want to reply, but I won't reply and thats where it ends.

yes me too NO MORE REPLIES

Edited by da_kool_guy

You might also want to consider the hundreds of little phrases like that that you have used all the time that I have never objected to. If I went around objecting to all of that, then chances are, you wouldn't have made very many posts on this forum at all.

Thank you for bearing all my phrases.

Phrases are one thing, persisting with it for whole conversation is another. Unless this guy was pointed in the right way, he would keep going like that.

What is the difference between phrases and a whole conversation if both are written using the same orthography?

Kinda like the way a whole to of people ragged on you when you first came it and tried to be all ghetto. Caused you to change your writing style and make things much easier for everyone.

ohh ohh ohhh A good ole boy is going to clear up the ghetto. :D [ this is a joke]

PERI PERI PERI BOY............are we good now? hehehehe :alc:

This is for you man.....

B) Edited by da_kool_guy