• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hero Comes Home

Gummybr

Finally the New Patrol is out.

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/13/all-new...led-in-the-uae/

Sorry Guys I cant remember how to embed the video.

5.6l V8 with 400bhp and 550Nm and 7 speed gearbox and the newest Renault sourced 3.0V6 Turbo Diesel with 245bhp and 550Nm.

Its a bit ugly though and disappointing because of that.

Somehow I dont really fancy this....It looks a bit like a bigger / beefed up scion.

The previous models defa outweigh this in the looks department.

But then this is just me : )

The front looks quite similar to the Nissan Titan. This model will eventually grow on people,i personally think it looks good. Looks the same size as the toyota 200 series and that 3LV6 turbo diesel would be a great bet to get down on a permit. A nissan patrol lover will always buy a patrol regardless. The Y60, Y61 both were great vehicles eventhough the Y61 had a stiffer suspension compared to its counterpart. Eventually will be a great toy for the Arabs. Thanks for sharing Gummy.

nice interior, but that old Y60 still looking good to me !!! LC and patrol losing their tough look

yeah my thoughts exactly....

the old y60 looks lot meaner and i personally prefer that kinda look cos most these modern suv's end up being too curvaceous and little too soft...

The front looks quite similar to the Nissan Titan. This model will eventually grow on people,i personally think it looks good. Looks the same size as the toyota 200 series and that 3LV6 turbo diesel would be a great bet to get down on a permit. A nissan patrol lover will always buy a patrol regardless. The Y60, Y61 both were great vehicles eventhough the Y61 had a stiffer suspension compared to its counterpart. Eventually will be a great toy for the Arabs. Thanks for sharing Gummy.

No probs. I think its going to be bigger than the LC200, and going by the V8 engine figures it will be pretty damn good.

Problem is the suspension; see I visited some NGO's and they have an issue with independent suspension and they prefer the good old rigid axle for the rear. So that means most of the UN agencies will have to drop their policy or go for something else.

And it seems they've gone the LR way by increasing the price of the vehicle and giving it a premiumness. Its a good marketing point but will it have the same following in countries like ours with that sorta price. Dubai and the rest of the middle eastern countries yes!