• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

260 Z

Bugatti

I'm sorry, care to explain the meaning of your post? This car was at a car show a couple of months back.. Very rare, very desirable..

I was referring to the details on the link I posted... sorry you missed that...

Edited by VVTi

No I didnt miss the link, what I did miss was on whats so 'wow' about it?

The WOW was for, you know.. WOW... MAN.... WHOA!!!.... Great Car, great engine!!! :) WOW!

That sorta thing!

No other meaning intended.. :)

The Z cars always made me go WOW!!

This thing parked along side of me n then left me in the dust... What an awesome car..!!

yep...awesome ride...good for some old school rear wheeled fun

speaking of Z's...there was a 300ZX in this weeks hitad...car looks awesome but the owner is an inglorious nutcase :P

I'm sorry, care to explain the meaning of your post? This car was at a car show a couple of months back.. Very rare, very desirable..

that was osanda's car yeah?...is this the same car?...Z experts enlighten me please

Yo Bugatti,

I keep telling you, ...OLD CARS ROCK man !

AMEN!

Now you need to be slapped silly...!

If you don't mind sharing.. what was the asking price of this back then?

600k back then. But I tried very hard the seller was a dodgy dealer and when I went with an advance the car wasn't there even though when I called before setting out (from Colombo to Negombo) and asked if I could come over, have one last look and close the deal, pay an advance, he said "the car is here".

When we went over he kept us waiting for about two hours insisting the car was on it's way.......

I went the next week and called him just after passing his place. The car wasn't there but when I asked if he had the car, he said "Yes" it was parked in front and I could come all the way from Colombo. I spoke to the guy on the opposite side of the road, gave him some dough and asked him to call if ever the car came back. It did not.

Disgruntled I went to see an Alfa Romeo Guilia Coupe which was also for sale............................... ;)