• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Primer P11/civic Vi/virs

isurujosh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hand on experience with D15B engine which is my daily runner.

I checked 0-60 Kmph acceleration (just asked my friend to check the speedo meter and stop watch) normally it's around 6-7 seconds. This is without hitting the wild cam profile at 5000 - 5300 rpm.

I checked 0-60 Kmph acceleration (just asked my friend to check the speedo meter and stop watch) normally it's around 6-7 seconds. This is without hitting the wild cam profile at 5000 - 5300 rpm.

when we say 0-60 we refer to 0-60mph that is 0-100kph

To what? "A close fight" isn't exactly agreeing with "TP11 hardly can catch up". Besides, comments like "VTEC will do the thing which it does when u hitting the Gas Pedal" makes me think that the guy thinks VTEC is some kinda magic boost. Do you think the VTEC makes up 500cc? By that logic, if you can put vtec on a Alto it should be able to take down the Civic. Theres nothing there to change anyones mind. Do you think there is? Have you paid proper attention to the statements?

Oh no Peri. i aint gonna argue with regard to this further....plus u dont have to tell me whats VTEC or how is it feels like....and i know what a magic boost and what a vtec boost...anyways, dats ur opinion and ur vision and i've stated what my opinion and my vision....case closed !

r u da same bloke who used to have an accord?

nope din't have an accord

Around 8-9 seconds I think