• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Cynos (1993), Need An Idea Of The Market Value

Shashitha

Rs. 700,000 - 1,000,000

Memphis is/was an owner/user so you could try PM-ing him for more info i guess...

She's still with me :)

Cynos Beta / 1994 / Manual / 1500cc

I agree with the price range Devinda quoted. The last valuation I did for mine was in late 2006 from De Silva motors, which amounted to 1,025,000. But I have seen prices across the above range depending on the year of manufacture, overall condition, the year of registration, etc.

Pros: Given the present car market, it's a good car to have. Sporty. Weighs 920 kilos on a 1500cc engine, which gives nice acceleration (enough to keep the trishaw/bus/motorcycle and maruti 800 f**kers at bay).

If you keep the revs under 2000, does 11-12 Kms/L in city, with AC. But no matter what the case I have never caught it doing less than 9 Km/L. I have never driven it outstation in all these years, so I can't comment on the fuel economy driving outstation.

Parts are from the same platform as the Starlet EP82 / AE 100 / Corsa / Tercel and are easy to find, either re-con or new.

Cons: It's a 2 door coupe. So might not be ideal for a family man (But the back seat can accommodate 2 "average sized" adults comfortably).

By the way; Are you sure about the one you looked at being 1300cc not 1500cc?

She's still with me :)

Cynos Beta / 1994 / Manual / 1500cc

I agree with the price range Devinda quoted. The last valuation I did for mine was in late 2006 from De Silva motors, which amounted to 1,025,000. But I have seen prices across the above range depending on the year of manufacture, overall condition, the year of registration, etc.

Pros: Given the present car market, it's a good car to have. Sporty. Weighs 920 kilos on a 1500cc engine, which gives nice acceleration (enough to keep the trishaw/bus/motorcycle and maruti 800 f**kers at bay).

If you keep the revs under 2000, does 11-12 Kms/L in city, with AC. But no matter what the case I have never caught it doing less than 9 Km/L. I have never driven it outstation in all these years, so I can't comment on the fuel economy driving outstation.

Parts are from the same platform as the Starlet EP82 / AE 100 / Corsa / Tercel and are easy to find, either re-con or new.

Cons: It's a 2 door coupe. So might not be ideal for a family man (But the back seat can accommodate 2 "average sized" adults comfortably).

By the way; Are you sure about the one you looked at being 1300cc not 1500cc?

Thanks Bro, yea its a 1300cc and price is 925000 so I was wondering if that was too much for a 1993, 2 door coupe? Oh it also has body modifications as well (Large spoiler, side skirting, etc)

Thanks Bro, yea its a 1300cc and price is 925000 so I was wondering if that was too much for a 1993, 2 door coupe? Oh it also has body modifications as well (Large spoiler, side skirting, etc)

Personally, I don't like 1300cc models. That's the biggest drawback of the Cynos model that came during the late '90s. I'm not a huge fan of bodykits either. Especially considering the fact that the Cynos comes with a factory designed spoiler, that works perfectly.