• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Turbo Timers And Auto Gear Box Problem

chamaps

Dear Friends,

I am using Toyota Premio (CT210) car without a turbo timer.Regarding the timers I heard there are 2 types of the timers.One is normal timer(Can set delay time only 1-2 mins) and the other one is auto timer(Adjusted the delay time according to the RPM used during last run).

Is anybody using this auto timer? What is the recommendation for the both? From where can I buy this one and the cost ?

And also, sometimes in my vehicle when I entered the auto gear in to the "D" position the vehicle not able to go forward.I mean the gear not entering to the correct position from inside the gear box.("L", "2" positions are the same in that time).Always the reverse gear is working.This cause only to go forward and intermittently happens.

Experts pls let me know your ideas

Thx,

CHAMAL

Edited by chamaps

I am using Toyota Premio (CT210) car without a turbo timer.Regarding the timers I heard there are 2 types of the timers.One is normal timer(Can set delay time only 1-2 mins) and the other one is auto timer(Adjusted the delay time according to the RPM used during last run).

Is anybody using this auto timer? What is the recommendation for the both? From where can I buy this one and the cost ?

And also, sometimes in my vehicle when I entered the auto gear in to the "D" position the vehicle not able to go forward.I mean the gear not entering to the correct position from inside the gear box.("L", "2" positions are the same in that time).Always the reverse gear is working.This cause only to go forward and intermittently happens.

Im using a manual timer.you can buy one from Panchikawatte or Darley Road ...cheapest starting 3K goes to 10K.suggest you opt a chinese manual toggle timer.

Tranny issue.I guess related to cable or lever defect.Doesnt seems to be a big problem.Take your car to a qualified mechanic or Engineer.Need to know a good place?

MINIACE

Dear Friend MINIACE

Not clear about the manual toggle timer.Still I am confusing of the auto timer and the normal timer.From where can I buy this one friend.

normal timer - can adjust only 0-1 minutes to stop the engine.

Auto timer - automatically adjust the time accordance to the revolution of the last run of the vehicle.

CHAMAL