• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Ek3 To Sir

RLan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn...! 48hrs off AL and I miss all the fun...!

Boys, MRM suggested we meet at Mirigama, So.............. let's sort it out there...! GuruG too might join, Prad being the Referee and Charitha19 one of the spectators, Pericles will be the official.

Hows dat...?? :D

:unsure: when ??

what funny is some ladies getting damn scared when someone challenge them for a drag's :rolleyes:

Short term memory and and quite ironic. :rolleyes:

Its pointless to challenge most of the AL members for Drags, for some GP is their worst nightmare, they like to Talk how fast their cars are and make fun of other peoples project,

Yeah. GFX knows all about it coz he used to be that person.

Damn...! 48hrs off AL and I miss all the fun...!

Boys, MRM suggested we meet at Mirigama, So.............. let's sort it out there...! GuruG too might join, Prad being the Referee and Charitha19 one of the spectators, Pericles will be the official.

Hows dat...?? :D

P.S. Power of a car doesn't mean sitting in the driver's seat and flooring it in one straight line.. try some cornering at high speed n getting ur wheels straight.. :lol:

Why, why do ppl like to volunteer me for all these kinda things? :rolleyes: I'd rather not. I like having my car working, and breaking it just to prove a point to to some Honda guys doesn't appeal to me.

Hey Peri... I add a comment yesterday for this thread it was hear. And now its not available.. did you remove it??

It only about the cheep whore and the girl friend..

Yes, I did.

Yeah, most of mine's gone too.

Yes, I did that too.

And everyone try not to fight today. I have other things to do than clean up messes.

Yeah, most of mine's gone too.

Well i mainly wanted to quote below and and answer received for it..

BTW, what do you drive?

i drive an EG6.... any more questions????

and I adopt my comment from VVTIs own statement

expected a cheep whore .. but found out a girl friend who teaches the whole Kama Suthra

did i violated any rules? And did not wanted to insult any brand or any person.

Thanks

Yes, I did.

Yes, I did that too.

And everyone try not to fight today. I have other things to do than clean up messes.

Yes i do agree for removing some of the posts as i really thought that things getting too hot out there.. well but i dint not add petrol to the burning fire.. I wanted to bring some fun out of it.. while adding some thoughts to VVTLs Honda bashing comments.. (IMO no offense VVTI)

Edited by MkX

Short term memory and and quite ironic. :rolleyes:

Yeah. GFX knows all about it coz he used to be that person.

Why, why do ppl like to volunteer me for all these kinda things? :rolleyes: I'd rather not. I like having my car working, and breaking it just to prove a point to to some Honda guys doesn't appeal to me.

You'd only have to be the official... :D Oh, and your camera too.... :D

Hey Peri... I add a comment yesterday for this thread it was hear. And now its not available.. did you remove it??

It only about the cheep whore and the girl friend..

Weird but has happened to me few times , so ya we shouldn't make much effort to make a post on this forum lol :)

Edited by shanX

Weird but has happened to me few times , so ya we shouldn't make much effort to make a post lol :)

Ya ya... i put all the colours and every thing to that post.. took about 15mins.. half way browser refreshed and every thing got deleted and had do start all over.. :angry-smiley-048:

Yes i do agree for removing some of the posts as i really thought that things getting too hot out there.. well but i dint not add petrol to the burning fire.. I wanted to bring some fun out of it.. while adding some thoughts to VVTLs Honda bashing comments.. (IMO no offense VVTI)

My Honda bashing??? I love Hondas! I would never bash Hondas. :)

I love the sound they make when they rattle past me... body kit shaking, beat barrel vibrating, engine wheezing... 90s Gangsta Rap pouring out of cheap Chinese Fusion speakers, you just gotta love it!!

BTW, I am very curious why we are sensitive about Hondas on this forum? Its as if the general motoring public in SL has no clue about other vehicle makes.

Its almost as if we are walking on glass when it comes to Hondas. :)

Edited by VVTi

Where have this thread gone and this is like my daughter's nursery he he ..

chang no way the Vz-R sedan with 16" tires will have a chance against a Sir, it is pointless talking about it, being a Vz-R owner i agree.

what i told Bugatti is we will meet up in Mirigama and do some runs, may be we can time to see the how the cars will peform.

in Feb lets fix a date(Sunday Prefered ) i will bring the Mini and the pulsar to have a Bit of Fun,

whoever wants to come can join

Weird but has happened to me few times , so ya we shouldn't make much effort to make a post on this forum lol :)

Cool. You do that. Coz right now I am in no mood to put up with your BS.

Ya ya... i put all the colours and every thing to that post.. took about 15mins.. half way browser refreshed and every thing got deleted and had do start all over.. :angry-smiley-048:

Aww, poor you. Next time spend that effort on something more constructive. Or if you wanna whine, find someone who cares.

oh really, u might referring to another GP then :rolleyes: i have never seen u the road in front of wihara maha devi park :rolleyes:

There is a reason for that. You only started coming recently. I used to come to GP before you had even that body kitted Accent.

Besides, it might be coz YOU don't come there. I just used that road 2 hours ago too. :rolleyes:

There is a reason for that. You only started coming recently. I used to come to GP before you had even that body kitted Accent.

Besides, it might be coz YOU don't come there. I just used that road 2 hours ago too. :rolleyes:

i was there when Nirosh was Racing His GT, if u not sure ask AL member Dilon, those days he was Driving AC3, anyway we all know u dont have balls to accept chooti puthas challenge, u can talk here with the help of people who lick ya back side, but im sure u will never ever accept his challenge

Its pointless to challenge most of the AL members for Drags, for some GP is their worst nightmare, they like to Talk how fast their cars are and make fun of other peoples project,

There is a term to describe such people. Starts with a 'P' and ends with a 'Y'. Has three other letters in between and one is a vowel. Which is why I decided to shut up regarding the B4 project.

End of the day it's your car and your money. What you decide to do with it and how you go about doing it is your business. Clearly, this JOKE of a forum is not a place where a real enthusiast can come for advice or info. Some of the members are whiny little mama's boys that never grew up psychologically beyond the tender age of 10. They think their little 'Dinky Toy' is far superior to the others because that's what the manual says!

Come to think of it, this is the same fate that has befallen this country. People are always prone to screw-up somebody rather than give a helping hand. A member wanted to know what the Fuel consumption would be like with a conversion and all of a sudden he becomes a funny man. People find him to be of a 'Curious' sort. Absolutely pathetic.

I would advice anyone to steer well clear of this forum when seeking advice regarding anything, unless you are in the good books of the 'Management'. Even then I doubt you would get any advice\info worth a damn and anyone that has a problem with my post or a requirement to delete this along with the others can go shove it up a hole where the sun don't shine. If unable to do it themselves they are more than welcome to come to me for assistance.

Peace out.

Suranga.

There is a term to describe such people. Starts with a 'P' and ends with a 'Y'. Has three other letters in between and one is a vowel. Which is why I decided to shut up regarding the B4 project.

End of the day it's your car and your money. What you decide to do with it and how you go about doing it is your business. Clearly, this JOKE of a forum is not a place where a real enthusiast can come for advice or info. Some of the members are whiny little mama's boys that never grew up psychologically beyond the tender age of 10. They think their little 'Dinky Toy' is far superior to the others because that's what the manual says!

Come to think of it, this is the same fate that has befallen this country. People are always prone to screw-up somebody rather than give a helping hand. A member wanted to know what the Fuel consumption would be like with a conversion and all of a sudden he becomes a funny man. People find him to be of a 'Curious' sort. Absolutely pathetic.

I would advice anyone to steer well clear of this forum when seeking advice regarding anything, unless you are in the good books of the 'Management'. Even then I doubt you would get any advice\info worth a damn and anyone that has a problem with my post or a requirement to delete this along with the others can go shove it up a hole where the sun don't shine. If unable to do it themselves they are more than welcome to come to me for assistance.

Peace out.

Suranga.

few Al members always want to prove their cars are faster in the forum, all of a sudden when someone challenge them for a Drag or Track Racing they always bring silly excuses and p***y out, seem these keyboard warriors only knows to do their racing in Need for speed games, anyone can come and say their cars has this and that or i take my granny to hospital in one of the srilankan fastest tin cans, anyway in this thread some looser's want to beat chooti putha in the forum, that man has clearly challenge another member for Drags but as always he chicken out, if someone don't have balls to drag or Track racing then they should not try to insult other people projects or their cars, someday if we meet these looser face to face then we can see they running away hiding their tails in their back side, thats why they always try to prove and insult people in front of the computer and back off from real life stuff

not us though ( api garadi maranne naha)

:D :D :D

If a person challenge Us we must be able to face it. If not we are fellows without a back bone.

and also if that kind of people do not wanna have a race or prove (In Reality) that their cars are faster they must refrain from Lookin down on others cars :)

Cool. You do that. Coz right now I am in no mood to put up with your BS.

Oh well, yeah, that's reassuring :)

Oh my god. I never thought my query would be this interesting. :blink::action-smiley-060::angry-smiley-024::violent-smiley-099::violent-smiley-030::jumping-smiley-013:

So what's up? Stick to the topic and update us about you recent conclusions from your researches? :D