• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Ek3 To Sir

RLan

OK pretty boy bring it on. lets do this at Green Path. oh also i see that your car knowledge only revolves around Nissan's... so let me explain the EG6 is the SiR version which comes with a B16A engine. also i dont fancy your humour about my car. well i guess because the admins fair u. u can talk shit about other peoples cars. great!!!!!!!!! or better why dont v do this at pannala. i would like to c u & your rat racer punked car there :violent-smiley-099:

hey man.. in the midst of all this.. since u have a ford.. u can join the MFOC u know....

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also VVTI who drives a Nissan if u wanna know more details about how & where i bought my car from. i got it from The Late Dilshan Bandaranaike in Kandy. The car was originally brought down by U.S Motors. do u need any more details?????

Edited by Chooti Putha

Chooti Putha- OT, but whats the Ford you got? I have a major fascination with the classic ones

1982 i got a 1.3 & a 1.5 if v do decide to go to pannala i shall bring them along so u can have a little fun. its fun to drive on the track. specially pannala

OK pretty boy bring it on. lets do this at Green Path. oh also i see that your car knowledge only revolves around Nissan's... so let me explain the EG6 is the SiR version which comes with a B16A engine & oh ya its not a SOHC either. also i dont fancy your humour about my car. well i guess because the admins fair u. u can talk shit about other peoples cars. great!!!!!!!!! or better why dont v do this at pannala. i would like to c u & your rat racer punked car there :violent-smiley-099:

doublefacepalm2.jpg

Yup thanks dude.. thats one fun category to race in I guess- dog eat dog :P I'm on a desperate quest for an Essy or Cap...

1982 i got a 1.3 & a 1.5 if v do decide to go to pannala i shall bring them along so u can have a little fun. its fun to drive on the track. specially pannala
Edited by Elvis_Pil

Yup thanks dude.. thats one fun category to race in I guess- dog eat dog :P I'm on a desperate quest for an Essy or Cap...

i saw one in last weeks Hit ** i think

ya its very competitive specially because the oldies in the event hate loosing. so they do everything they can to cut each other off.

Edited by Chooti Putha

i saw one in last weeks Hit ** i think

ya its very competitive specially because the oldies in the event hate loosing. so they do everything they can to cut each other off.

I've always been interested in the event but was chatting to one of the blokes who does a lot of tuning of the race lasers one day and he told me that there isn't much point in new drivers entering that at the moment as the existing crowd are such old hands at it that there isn't much chance of a newbie actually getting anywhere. Is this really the case?

Edited by Supra_Natural

hey I have a Ford... :) and I did apologize to Vzhisnet for my sarcasm.. :)

Shall we settle this on the street? Let Chootiputha bring his 170bhp SOHC DFCC KNT EG6 and Peri, you bring your baby and we have a race. We can do a quick turnaround on a Sunday morning on Millennium drive. Just the two of you! Lest settle this insanely BHPd EG8/6 Vs Oil burning Nissan issue once and for all. :violent-smiley-030:

I don't race. And the last EG that tried driving fast on Millennium drive .... Well, Shiz can tell you all about it.

if this happens then get ready for another Tsunami :rolleyes:

Heh. Funny coming from you. I remember quite a few statements out of you....

OK pretty boy bring it on. lets do this at Green Path. oh also i see that your car knowledge only revolves around Nissan's... so let me explain the EG6 is the SiR version which comes with a B16A engine & oh ya its not a SOHC either. also i dont fancy your humour about my car. well i guess because the admins fair u. u can talk shit about other peoples cars. great!!!!!!!!! or better why dont v do this at pannala. i would like to c u & your rat racer punked car there :violent-smiley-099:

I didn't quite get the insult to your car. I'm guessing it might be coz I didn't get "DFCC KNT".

Interesting. Didn't know there were still any EG SiRs running around. Thought they all got absorbed into the pro racing circuit. That Max's old car was one of the last and thats now raced by Nadeera. Or was raced.

I don't race. And the last EG that tried driving fast on Millennium drive .... Well, Shiz can tell you all about it.

Heh. Funny coming from you. I remember quite a few statements out of you....

I didn't quite get the insult to your car. I'm guessing it might be coz I didn't get "DFCC KNT".

Interesting. Didn't know there were still any EG SiRs running around. Thought they all got absorbed into the pro racing circuit. That Max's old car was one of the last and thats now raced by Nadeera. Or was raced.

i know what happened to shiz's car.....

nadeera's car is with Namaz now. i dont think it will see a race track for a while

i know what happened to shiz's car.....

nadeera's car is with Namaz now. i dont think it will see a race track for a while

I meant VVTi can ask shiz what happened to the last EG that tried to go fast down Millennium Drive. He's the one who wanted to see a race there.

I've always been interested in the event but was chatting to one of the blokes who does a lot of tuning of the race lasers one day and he told me that there isn't much point in new drivers entering that at the moment as the existing crowd are such old hands at it that there isn't much chance of a newbie actually getting anywhere. Is this really the case?

well the seniors in this event have taken ownership of it. They take great pride in competing in the ford laser event most of them have been in that even for about 10 to 15 years. they will do whatever it takes to win. however there has been young blood wining in this event. for instance Ashan Silva did great in this event. the main thing is they try to scare the new people off by pushing, showing & going over the grass. last katu most of them were cutting the corners & going over the grass. but bad luck for them the officials disqualified them.

my advice to anyone who wants to enter the event is. its a very competitive event & if u dont mind taking a beating & denting up your car go for it. you can gain alot of experience.

also VVTI who drives a Nissan if u wanna know more details about how & where i bought my car from. i got it from The Late Dilshan Bandaranaike in Kandy. The car was originally brought down by U.S Motors. do u need any more details?????

If you check my profile, you will see that I Don't drive a Nissan. And this dead guy's name is supposed to mean anything to me? No disrespect. Why are you driving a dead guy's car?

Alrighty, can the fighting boys. I am not amused.

Jeez, give a guy some time have lunch!

And VVTi, pls don't volunteer other ppls cars for races! I don't race anyone. Over and done. No use accusing chooti of anything to do with racing his on mine. And the personal attacks are a big no, no.

If you check my profile, you will see that I Don't drive a Nissan. And this dead guy's name is supposed to mean anything to me? No disrespect. Why are you driving a dead guy's car?

Man is former racing driver.

Alrighty, can the fighting boys. I am not amused.

Jeez, give a guy some time have lunch!

And VVTi, pls don't volunteer other ppls cars for races! I don't race anyone. Over and done. No use accusing chooti of anything to do with racing his on mine. And the personal attacks are a big no, no.

Man is former racing driver.

Aww Peri, no fun! I know who he was, mate. Hence I said, no disrespect. I didn't bring his name up.

Enjoy your late lunch!

Damn...! 48hrs off AL and I miss all the fun...!

Boys, MRM suggested we meet at Mirigama, So.............. let's sort it out there...! GuruG too might join, Prad being the Referee and Charitha19 one of the spectators, Pericles will be the official.

Hows dat...?? :D

P.S. Power of a car doesn't mean sitting in the driver's seat and flooring it in one straight line.. try some cornering at high speed n getting ur wheels straight.. :lol:

Edited by Bugatti