• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Ek3 To Sir

RLan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep thats what I'm saying- its not all about the engine.. IMO one of the reasons the Honda's are so strong is cause of the excellent gearbox ratios

Would it be impertinent to suggest that gearing might also be an issue here, especially in the case of the Toyotas? Cos I've driven a carina GT with a manual box once and I felt that the gearing was more suited to a starship than a "Sports" Saloon!

There lies the issue- so far no one has been able to figure that out :P and nothing is guaranteed even if someone does, case in point being the Toyota GT's(with the stock lower VVT point) So it stands as it stands :)

I know its not guaranteed. Thats why I said "interesting".

Chill out guys :rolleyes: ... Amen to that Elvis... The gearing ratio is the key :) Well Peri sometime back Nigel did lower the VVL kick-in in a certain VZR which i'm sure your'll wouldn't have known that existed.... For some reason it still got creamed by the SOHC honda's... :action-smiley-060:

Edited by vshiznet

Thank you. If the moderators need any further help on lecturing members on how to behave, we'll be sure to give you a call. :rolleyes:

well i dont think i violated any rules in this forum....if i did plz point out what it was????

i guess like vshiznet said Useless talking to a die hard Nissan fan who doesn't know jack abt drags

Edited by Chooti Putha

well i dont think i violated any rules in this forum....if i did plz point out what it was????

i guess like vshiznet said Useless talking to a die hard Nissan fan who doesn't know jack abt drags

Hey in that great drag movie F&F 2 wasn't the main actor driving a Nissan..? :) R34 to be exact? :violent-smiley-030:

Chill out guys :rolleyes: ... Amen to that Elvis... The gearing ratio is the key :) Well Peri sometime back Nigel did lower the VVL kick-in in a certain VZR which i'm sure your'll wouldn't have known that existed.... For some reason it still got creamed by the SOHC honda's... :action-smiley-060:

Some reason huh? I can think of more than a few... considering the characters.

You didn't. But telling people how to behave is not your job.

And that has nothing to do with Nissan or drags. Don't repeat things other ppl said thinking its the same coming from you, coz quite frankly, you have no cred since you choose to hide who you are. Makes you seem something of a tool actually.

Hmmm, quite familiar tho, this looking like a tool by repeating things other ppl said. Do I know you, by any chance? Used to be a chap on here who did that all the time. Was a big fan of skylines too, despite the vtec tattoo on his forehead (figuratively, of course).

Some reason huh? I can think of more than a few... considering the characters.

You didn't. But telling people how to behave is not your job.

And that has nothing to do with Nissan or drags. Don't repeat things other ppl said thinking its the same coming from you, coz quite frankly, you have no cred since you choose to hide who you are. Makes you seem something of a tool actually.

Hmmm, quite familiar tho, this looking like a tool by repeating things other ppl said. Do I know you, by any chance? Used to be a chap on here who did that all the time. Was a big fan of skylines too, despite the vtec tattoo on his forehead (figuratively, of course).

well i dont have Vtec tattoo's on me & mind u all i did was put my two cents in a public forum...i didnt come looking for trouble....just expressed what i know....what do u mean im hiding who i am???? am i supposed to post my picture or something with all my details....y dont u ask everyone to do that so v can get to know everyone better........

well i dont have Vtec tattoo's on me & mind u all i did was put my two cents in a public forum...i didnt come looking for trouble....just expressed what i know....what do u mean im hiding who i am???? am i supposed to post my picture or something with all my details....y dont u ask everyone to do that so v can get to know everyone better........

Well, you can put a pic. Thats what the profile is for :)

As for not knowing who you are, see how soon it got sorted out when someone said shiz was just a movie watching fanboy? He is known, so his accomplishments have some credibility. You are not. Your disadvantage. Also means I don't particularly care about your opinion on my knowledge, or lack thereof, of drags. I may not be a die hard fanatic who attends religiously but I have been around long enough to learn a thing or two.

And no, your obviously not the guy I was thinking of. He doesn't have a Ford. Don't think he'd buy one given the chance.

Well, you can put a pic. Thats what the profile is for :)

As for not knowing who you are, see how soon it got sorted out when someone said shiz was just a movie watching fanboy? He is known, so his accomplishments have some credibility. You are not. Your disadvantage. Also means I don't particularly care about your opinion on my knowledge, or lack thereof, of drags. I may not be a die hard fanatic who attends religiously but I have been around long enough to learn a thing or two.

And no, your obviously not the guy I was thinking of. He doesn't have a Ford. Don't think he'd buy one given the chance.

hey I have a Ford... :) and I did apologize to Vzhisnet for my sarcasm.. :)

Shall we settle this on the street? Let Chootiputha bring his 170bhp SOHC DFCC KNT EG6 and Peri, you bring your baby and we have a race. We can do a quick turnaround on a Sunday morning on Millennium drive. Just the two of you! Lest settle this insanely BHPd EG8/6 Vs Oil burning Nissan issue once and for all. :violent-smiley-030:

hey I have a Ford... :) and I did apologize to Vzhisnet for my sarcasm.. :)

Shall we settle this on the street? Let Chootiputha bring his 170bhp SOHC DFCC KNT EG6 and Peri, you bring your baby and we have a race. We can do a quick turnaround on a Sunday morning on Millennium drive. Just the two of you! Lest settle this insanely BHPd EG8/6 Vs Oil burning Nissan issue once and for all. :violent-smiley-030:

OK pretty boy bring it on. lets do this at Green Path. oh also i see that your car knowledge only revolves around Nissan's... so let me explain the EG6 is the SiR version which comes with a B16A engine & oh ya its not a SOHC either. also i dont fancy your humour about my car. well i guess because the admins fair u. u can talk shit about other peoples cars. great!!!!!!!!! or better why dont v do this at pannala. i would like to c u & your rat racer punked car there :violent-smiley-099:

Edited by Chooti Putha