• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jeep - Is Mitsubishi 4dr5 J24 A Good Option

maikk99

HI Guys

I am sure there are should be many threads on the Jeeps in AL forum.

I did some searches but could not get what I am looking for

I am planning to consider a jeep. My budget is under 1 Mili ( may be not possible to go for a jeep)

I have look for options and I found may types including the Mitsu**shi 4DR5 , Wil*S, Daihat*su etc..

One of my friend told me that Mitsu**shi 4DR5 is a hardy one and it is the jeep with the lowest maintenance when compared to others?

Can any one comment on that ?

Also what is your view on the other models

Pls help me out since I have no clue on this subject

thanks a lot

Undoubtadly Mitsubishi is the best overall. Ease of maintenance, second hand value, reliability, sourcing of parts etc... the Mitsubishi is way ahead of the rest. For sure you should be able to find a J24 for less than 1M. In fact it should be between 5-7 lakhs depending on the condition. You may even be able to find a J44 for less than a million. Still it is a buyers market. So dont hesitate to negotiate with the sellers and you will strike good deals.