• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Camera Out Of Focus

MkX

Hey MeanGreenz28 I just noticed off your signature that you have a 50mm 1.4 prime lens as well. How much did that run you?

(And err roughly how much are we talking about when you say the rates are high? High as in the $2000-$3000 range?)

Well I think we started the contract around $1K to start for photography and a video (short and long versions). But we went slightly over that 'cos we chose a couple options and a few extra pics/etc.. I hear he's much more than that now 'cos one of my buddies wanted to get him for his wedding in May and he was kinda surprised to hear the difference between what we paid and what Dimitri quoted him. Either way, he's the best you can get IMHO Edited by MeanGreenZ28

Dimitri is an awesome photographer. He's a close friend of one of my close friends and we had him do my wedding ... I was MORE than pleased. However, his rated have jumped quite high since then

ditto that...a good friend of mine too...

i've done a few commercial work with him and he's a cool chap to work with :)

He'll be pleased with all the publicity. On an automotive forum too :lol: Thats gotta be an unusual source. :D

oh well... him and his father too look after cars pretty damn well... his dad drives a DX wagon..the old one and that's gotta be one of the best maintained specimens of that model...

according to him... that car has never let his dad down so he never upgraded.. :)

Dimi too has a nicely looked after Rav4 :)

and you're right...he;ll be surprised to see this coming up in an automotive forum :)

i'll mail him the link just for kicks