• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion A15 Fuel Consumption

Malaka2

NO MORE THREADS ON FUEL CONSUMPTION !

IS THERE ALL THAT IS IN LIFE ?

Now that the prices are coming down......maybe we can enjoy our own cars......

hoo boy....... a guy goes to buy a Chrysler and whats the first question - lol? you guessed it !

:rolleyes:

threw the bugger OWT ! O . W. T .

gotta say...very entertaining thread boys... :)

checked AL after a couple of days and this by far was the best thread :lol:

excellent work VVTI :)

we should all talk to this Ciscos big wig dude and by ourselves those fancy downgraded ECU's :) we just might solve the global warming issue too :)

Only weird thing is...why on earth would anybody want to BS this badly so much and get raped in public when the BS doesn't really hold up!

gotta say...very entertaining thread boys... :)

checked AL after a couple of days and this by far was the best thread :lol:

excellent work VVTI :)

we should all talk to this Ciscos big wig dude and by ourselves those fancy downgraded ECU's :) we just might solve the global warming issue too :)

Only weird thing is...why on earth would anybody want to BS this badly so much and get raped in public when the BS doesn't really hold up!

well, there are two paths you can follow to become popular in a community, be it real or online (virtual) become a fame through hard earned credit or become a bloody joker and getting smashed and getting raped in public as you said. Those who can't afford the first will eventually try the second. Look around, you'll see such dudes in political arena too.

Guys, its getting really tiring to see thread after thread, post after post of people asking about the fuel consumption of this and that car model.

My advise is if you have to worry about how much your car is doing on gas, sell the bloody thing and take a bus!

If not just look after your car properly, pump the specified fuel, stop pouring in all the muck you see at 3am on As Seen On TV in to you engine and just enjoy your vehicle.

A 2-4 Km per liter difference will not make you a happier human being, especially when you are stuck in Colombo traffic during the school rush on a hot day with AC full on!

Cars on SL roads average 6-12 Km/l if your car is within that range, shut up and drive.

Like I said, if you have sleepless nights over this minor issue, sell the car and bus it!

:jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

Well said mate.. this comment deserve to apper in home page...

But hat's off to Nihal "Mike" Allen ;) ....

Logged in to AL after some time, tired of watching political Crap.... and what an entertainer this guy has been.. he might even be among the 22 running for the top job! :D

btw the IST I use is working lik 10 kmpl.. is it average o low for an IST??

Its very low, IST are known to do average 20Kmpl. You have something seriously wrong with your car. Sell that piece of junk and get Nihal's Allion, it does 22Kmpl or better. get him to Downgrade your ECU too while you are at it. he is the Head of Asian something with fiber optics, for Crisco.

Who in the right mind would drive a bloody Toyota Ist?? ??? Did they miss an H and misspell it??

Edited by VVTi

Its very low, IST are known to do average 20Kmpl. You have something seriously wrong with your car. Sell that piece of junk and get Nihal's Allion, it does 22Kmpl or better. get him to Downgrade your ECU too while you are at it. he is the Head of Asian something with fiber optics, for Crisco.

Ah! that's it... he must be the head of "Crisco", not Cisco.... this fibre must be the stuff that are in the biscuits..

Our bad, guys...

I am the Asia's head of the cisco's new fiber-optics plan...

I did bought a 1999 Audi A6 & I trade it for this Allion,it come with down graded ecu with low accelarations....

In my way back home I have a 69' Charger, '72 Plymouth, Nissan S15 & had a Cadillac CTS & a Escalade...in here I have a Defender 110,Allion & a CJ7...& also hoping to have a pimped up ride..its just a thought only

& yes my Allion does it..or else-wise,there may be an error on the mileage counter...I do my maths according to its readings...so if there's anything wrong with it,then I'm punked with my maths

Interesting... I work for Cisco Systems, and I've not heard of this Fiber-optic plan.. :unsure:

Yes, IST does 20kmpl. If you mix 50:50 Petrol and toluene it will do close to 35.

Also try driving behind a bus or lorry when driving outstation because the wind resistance will be minimal and gas mileage will increase by a kilometer or two. Also each increase in 100 pounds will decrease your gas mileage per gallon by 1 mile. So try making that trip alone or try shedding that extra weight by removing the bumpers, the spare wheel and the back seat.

(Disclaimer: The writer is not responsible for any negative consequences in the due course of putting these theories into practice)

And VVTi thanks for the tip 35 sounds like a good enough number to me. AHAHA :lol:

Happy New year to ma peoples! Drive safe and good luck with saving the juice!

Who in the right mind would drive a bloody Toyota Ist?? ??? Did they miss an H and misspell it??

Im sure if nihal owned it the IST would do 20. but in real life it doesnt

• 3 weeks later...
When ever i see an allion, nihal comes into my mind! He is more like a politician giving unrealistic goals...

Look Man!

This Crisco Nihal is a Multi talented dude.

If he enters politics, he can be in -

Ministry of Petroleum - You know his car is the most fuel efficient Allion on earth

:violent-smiley-030:

Damn guys. U just Killed His excellency Crisco Nihal.:-) Where did he go??? Be easy on da wise man. Lot to learn from him and don we deserve lil fun once in a while?? (cant stop laughing reading thru da thread. Guy sitting next to me at office thinks I'm Crazy laughing all by maself.)

Edited by fatjoe
  • Haha 1

Damn guys. U just Killed His excellency Crisco Nihal.:-) Where did he go??? Be easy on da wise man. Lot to learn from him and don we deserve lil fun once in a while?? (cant stop laughing reading thru da thread. Guy sitting next to me at office thinks I'm Crazy laughing all by maself.)

No Macho!

No one killed Crisco Nihal!

Its the dawn of a new era in Motor Vehicle Science (I think we should name it as Crisco Nihal's Toyota Allion Era)

Come on!

Even a Maruti 800AC cannot achieve such Efficiency.

Ok Fine! The Name & Designation would be;

His Excellency Crisco Nihal - Creator,Founder & Owner of the most fuel efficient Toyota Allion/Alien :rolleyes:

We are talking about Allionz here! not about BIKES..

or he could be talking talking about a tik tuk with a Allion badge including the Toyota Logo and works - seriously 19-22 in Colombo unless u drive in the wee hrs of the morning or dead night time when even the bats dare to roam

or he could be talking talking about a tik tuk with a Allion badge including the Toyota Logo and works - seriously 19-22 in Colombo unless u drive in the wee hrs of the morning or dead night time when even the bats dare to roam

What is the real fuel consumption for Allion A15 and other version? I think A18????

My brother is looking for an Allion. So it would be better to know the real figures.

Many PPl say it is a good car.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Thilak

What is the real fuel consumption for Allion A15 and other version? I think A18????

My brother is looking for an Allion. So it would be better to know the real figures.

Many PPl say it is a good car.

Kindly help.

Thanks

Thilak

Thilak!

The Toyota Allion is a superb car especially with its luxury & fuel efficiency.

I dont know that much about the fuel efficiency of A18 but the A15 does about 8-11 kmpl in Colombo with A/C.

You cant expect more than that due to heavy traffic. But out station will be about 13-14kmpl with A/C & average driving speed.

But this Crisco Nihal dude has a Toyota Allion (Thats what he says, may be Toyota Alien) which does 22kmpl in Colombo.

Anyway its a fine car :rolleyes:

Thilak!

The Toyota Allion is a superb car especially with its luxury & fuel efficiency.

I dont know that much about the fuel efficiency of A18 but the A15 does about 8-11 kmpl in Colombo with A/C.

You cant expect more than that due to heavy traffic. But out station will be about 13-14kmpl with A/C & average driving speed.

But this Crisco Nihal dude has a Toyota Allion (Thats what he says, may be Toyota Alien) which does 22kmpl in Colombo.

Anyway its a fine car :rolleyes:

Thankx mate.

The car my bro is going to buy also A15.

What will be the normal price of KD plate?

Best

Thilak

Why don't you consider the Premio also.... i used a 2002 (KA-xxxx) 1.8Ltr for sometime... very good car.. enough power, comfortable & it did 10.5km/ltr in Colombo and abt 12.6 out station. i have seen the same range on autolanka for sale & they were cheaper than a A15 Allion.....