• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion A15 Fuel Consumption

Malaka2

give me always 11+ and rarely 12+ which is unbelievable for a car in that grade..

Drive mood - mostly 40-50 speed.

58 on clock, original sized tyres and original factory alloys

Edited by Kim

My one does around 19-22kms in colombo & i hit the max of 25.6kms when i went to trico last 27th....

I only runs with 95octtane & mileage is above 66k...

Dude, you claim to have an A6, wants to convert a Sooby WRX to STi, claims that you owned a '69 Charger in the US and now your Allion does 22KMs per litre??? Come on, who do you think we are??? :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048:

Anyone knows how much allion a15 does in fuel..

The 1.5 litr motor will give you around 9-10 city and 12 tops outstation as the body is heavier for the engine. The 1.8 does around 8-10. Not sure about the outstation .

But a friend who has the 1.8 claimed he managed to squeeze out about 13-14 on a trip to Kataragama. Full tank from Colombo to Kataragama and back with a top up on the return trip in Kuruwita.

• Like 1

Mods, can we start a separate thread classification called 'gerandiya'? It seems lots of gerandiyas are crawling over the Kenwood, 32 inch Plasma and the 2 door fridge.. :)

Not to mention Allions and Chargers... ;)

Edited by VVTi

My one does around 19-22kms in colombo & i hit the max of 25.6kms when i went to trico last 27th....

Ah i see, so you must be pushing it for most of the way then eh? Thats a good idea, keeps one in shape too!

Ah i see, so you must be pushing it for most of the way then eh? Thats a good idea, keeps one in shape too!

I have found that if I put the car to neutral at the top of the fly over, I can roll up to the arpico without any throttle input. (Which is convenient, coz thats home!). If the damn tuks and traffic keep out of the way, its a significant gas saving :) Peri's gas saving tip for all those members living in the Dehiwela area. (And traveling after mid-night :P )

hmmm....alabama eh...might be a hillbilly :D

I have found that if I put the car to neutral at the top of the fly over, I can roll up to the arpico without any throttle input. (Which is convenient, coz thats home!). If the damn tuks and traffic keep out of the way, its a significant gas saving :) Peri's gas saving tip for all those members living in the Dehiwela area. (And traveling after mid-night :P )

apoo...kunu péréthaya :P

:lol:

We are talking about Allionz here! not about BIKES..

LOL ...mate...How many metres you got for your kind of Kilometres :lol: ..Congrats Your car just set a new world-record!! :P

MINIACE

hmm maybe the guy is talking in gallons :unsure: ...or havent heard of the metric system???

Dude, if you had a car that does 7 without AC, them gas saving tips might interest you too :P

I expect to see a coasting ZX on Galle Road shortly :)

haha...fair enough bro...didnt know she was that thirsty :)

ZX eh...wonder which one :D

Edited by MasterDon

Guys, he just says 19-22 kms, not kmpl. For all we know, thats the distance it moves before it runs out of fuel. Or the distance from his house to work, which is all the running it does in Colombo.

well he does say 25.6 kms on the way to trinco... so that doesnt make much sense.

I am the Asia's head of the cisco's new fiber-optics plan...

I did bought a 1999 Audi A6 & I trade it for this Allion,it come with down graded ecu with low accelarations....

In my way back home I have a 69' Charger, '72 Plymouth, Nissan S15 & had a Cadillac CTS & a Escalade...in here I have a Defender 110,Allion & a CJ7...& also hoping to have a pimped up ride..its just a thought only

& yes my Allion does it..or else-wise,there may be an error on the mileage counter...I do my maths according to its readings...so if there's anything wrong with it,then I'm punked with my maths