• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion A15 Fuel Consumption

Malaka2

I did bought a 1999 Audi A6

& yes my Allion does it..or else-wise,there may be an error on the mileage counter...I do my maths according to its readings...so if there's anything wrong with it,then I'm punked with my maths

With those English and math skills god bless Cisco...

I am the Asia's head of the cisco's new fiber-optics plan...

I did bought a 1999 Audi A6 & I trade it for this Allion,it come with down graded ecu with low accelarations....

In my way back home I have a 69' Charger, '72 Plymouth, Nissan S15 & had a Cadillac CTS & a Escalade...in here I have a Defender 110,Allion & a CJ7...& also hoping to have a pimped up ride..its just a thought only

& yes my Allion does it..or else-wise,there may be an error on the mileage counter...I do my maths according to its readings...so if there's anything wrong with it,then I'm punked with my maths

So, you are the head of CISCO's new fiber optics plan, yet your maths punked? YOu traded a A6 to a lowly Allion? You have '69 Charger, '72 Plymouth, Nissan S15, CTS and a ... jeeez man, I can't keep up with your stable.

Where do you get your ganja from? Can we know the place, because you do smoke some great stuff!

YET YOU WANNA CONVERT A WRX TO A STi!!

• Haha 1

Oh come on.. I think you guys are missing the point. he had installed a cisco router for his down graded ECU. that must be why is doing 22 Kmpl/. he got skills...

Also what part of US you have your charger, plymouth, CTS, ....etc are parked? I'd like to see your garage.

Nobody cannot afford that garage here in US unless you are a NBA player or Tigger woods...

I cannot stop laughing....... :alc:

Oh come on.. I think you guys are missing the point. he had installed a cisco router for his down graded ECU. that must be why is doing 22 Kmpl/. he got skills...

Also what part of US you have your charger, plymouth, CTS, ....etc are parked? I'd like to see your garage.

Nobody cannot afford that garage here in US unless you are a NBA player or Tigger woods...

I cannot stop laughing....... :alc:

he is the head of CISCO's fiber optic plan! Of course he can have all those cars parked in his garage! I am the captain of a a fantasy cricket team, why can't he be the owner of a fantasy muscle car stable??

He dropped names of some serious motors but he forgot mention a 'Cuda and a 'Tang! ha ha ha ha ha.

I did bought a 1999 Audi A6 & I trade it for this Allion,it come with down graded ecu with low accelarations....

In my way back home I have a 69' Charger, '72 Plymouth, Nissan S15 & had a Cadillac CTS & a Escalade...in here I have a Defender 110,Allion & a CJ7...& also hoping to have a pimped up ride..its just a thought only

Firstly Mr. Nihal stop going to that English class in Nugegoda. next stop smoking so much weed with your hommies, playing NFS underground & watching pimp my ride. i think it has got to your head now. :rolleyes:

picardnofacepalm.jpg

i agree with mr Nihal. Btw is your alion has a badge call 800 or 800 AC in the back? And it's the hatched back version i'm sure. It should be due to an error in the odo meter (mileage meter mr. Nihal) coz i can imagine the cost of your math error considering the price of fibre optics. So please check whether previous owner changed the wheel size from 12" to 10" or 8". Size difference should be huge in order to have this much of discrepancy. Forgot to tell you, your version of allion originally came with 12" rims so change accordingly and then your math will indicate that it does around 14kmpl

i agree with mr Nihal. Btw is your alion has a badge call 800 or 800 AC in the back? And it's the hatched back version i'm sure. It should be due to an error in the odo meter (mileage meter mr. Nihal) coz i can imagine the cost of your math error considering the price of fibre optics. So please check whether previous owner changed the wheel size from 12" to 10" or 8". Size difference should be huge in order to have this much of discrepancy. Forgot to tell you, your version of allion originally came with 12" rims so change accordingly and then your math will indicate that it does around 14kmpl

haha man! Bdw if an allion does around 17 to 18 in city it really worth to dump 4 to 5 million to get an allion, is he talking about the new allion? The nze260!

:D :D :D :D :D

Guys, its getting really tiring to see thread after thread, post after post of people asking about the fuel consumption of this and that car model.

My advise is if you have to worry about how much your car is doing on gas, sell the bloody thing and take a bus!

If not just look after your car properly, pump the specified fuel, stop pouring in all the muck you see at 3am on As Seen On TV in to you engine and just enjoy your vehicle.

A 2-4 Km per liter difference will not make you a happier human being, especially when you are stuck in Colombo traffic during the school rush on a hot day with AC full on!

Cars on SL roads average 6-12 Km/l if your car is within that range, shut up and drive.

Like I said, if you have sleepless nights over this minor issue, sell the car and bus it!

:jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

Guys, its getting really tiring to see thread after thread, post after post of people asking about the fuel consumption of this and that car model.

My advise is if you have to worry about how much your car is doing on gas, sell the bloody thing and take a bus!

If not just look after your car properly, pump the specified fuel, stop pouring in all the muck you see at 3am on As Seen On TV in to you engine and just enjoy your vehicle.

A 2-4 Km per liter difference will not make you a happier human being, especially when you are stuck in Colombo traffic during the school rush on a hot day with AC full on!

Cars on SL roads average 6-12 Km/l if your car is within that range, shut up and drive.

Like I said, if you have sleepless nights over this minor issue, sell the car and bus it!

:jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

well said ...

Fuel consumption figures on a car depends on so many external and internal factors.

Driving habits, ambient temperature. altitude., tyre pressure, fuel quality, lubricant quality, Plug condition, electrical condition, air filter, fuel filter, AC thermostat condition, alternator condition, power steering pump condition, so many... so there is no set figure.

What works for me does not work for another person. A car that did great on fuel with on driver will fail miserably in the hands of another person.

A smaller engine doesn't necessarily means better fuel figures and vice versa.

:grinning-smiley-003:

Edited by SpEeD FrEak
  • Like 1

Hmm

realityx.jpg

MINIACE

I have found that if I put the car to neutral at the top of the fly over, I can roll up to the arpico without any throttle input. (Which is convenient, coz thats home!). If the damn tuks and traffic keep out of the way, its a significant gas saving :) Peri's gas saving tip for all those members living in the Dehiwela area. (And traveling after mid-night :P )

only after midnight!!

cos at other times you have to burn more fuel just to climb that thing slowly with frequent braking (on the way down too)

better off going under it. That's faster at times

You meant Cisco Systems ??

No wonder you get all your calculations wrong

try installing a Juniper