• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion A15 Fuel Consumption

Malaka2

Thankx mate.

The car my bro is going to buy also A15.

What will be the normal price of KD plate?

Best

Thilak

I believe a one in very good condition will cost you at least 3.8mil. An average one will be about 3.6 but it may be either in bad shape or the 2002 model.

Pls go for a 2003 or above model. The Premio is also the the exact same & cheaper too (The price of the car as well as spares)

Believe me, if the car is cheap, something is not right.

Hope you get a good car.

Thankx mate.

The car my bro is going to buy also A15.

What will be the normal price of KD plate?

Best

Thilak

If you can contact this Fiber Optic guy, CEO of Crisco, Nihal the dude.

If you can get his Allion, you'll be lucky because its the most fuel efficient car on earth (22kmpl)

I was just kidding man! Hope you read Crisco Nihal's Posts in this thread.

Tc man! :rolleyes:

I believe a one in very good condition will cost you at least 3.8mil. An average one will be about 3.6 but it may be either in bad shape or the 2002 model.

Pls go for a 2003 or above model. The Premio is also the the exact same & cheaper too (The price of the car as well as spares)

Hope you get a good car.

"Believe me, if the car is cheap, something is not right.".... maybe it's just PERCEPTION ...SL is the only country in the world i believe where the value of used car actually increases :P:P:P:P

If you can contact this Fiber Optic guy, CEO of Crisco, Nihal the dude.

If you can get his Allion, you'll be lucky because its the most fuel efficient car on earth (22kmpl)

I was just kidding man! Hope you read Crisco Nihal's Posts in this thread.

Tc man! :rolleyes:

:D:lol:

Hope you get a good car.

Thank Mate.

Yep. Premio too a nice car. These was one going right infront of me on my way to office today. Looks great. :rolleyes:

How is the re-sale of a Premio compaired to Allion? (I mean not Mr. Nihals Allion)

Thilak

Edited by ThilakR

"Believe me, if the car is cheap, something is not right.".... maybe it's just PERCEPTION ...SL is the only country in the world i believe where the value of used car actually increases :P:P:P:P

You are right man!

Sri Lanka is the only country in the world where the prices of vehicles are on the continuous rise.

Especially second hand vehicles. :rolleyes:

Thank Mate.

Yep. Premio too a nice car. These was one going right infront of me on my way to office today. Looks great. :rolleyes:

How is the re-sale of a Premio compaired to Allion? (I mean not Mr. Nihals Allion)

Thilak

Look!

The Allion has a higher resale value when compared to the premio.

For example if you take a 2003 model car in good condition, the Premio will be about 3.6mil but the allion will be about 3.8mil.

On the other hand, Allion parts are quiet expensive when compared to the Premio.

Either way there are pro's & con's.

But one thing is that the Premio looks professional & the Allion looks Sporty.

Look!

The Allion has a higher resale value when compared to the premio.

For example if you take a 2003 model car in good condition, the Premio will be about 3.6mil but the allion will be about 3.8mil.

On the other hand, Allion parts are quiet expensive when compared to the Premio.

Either way there are pro's & con's.

But one thing is that the Premio looks professional & the Allion looks Sporty.

Hi mate,

Thank you somuch.

Short but great advice.

It cleared my lots of doubts.

Best regards

Thilak

Edited by ThilakR

Ooooohhh....I paid cash advance to the owner of Premio. Going to buy it on Monday. However good advise for all. Thanks Dafunkdi. But I prefer the look of Premio over Allion (personal preference). That's why I went for Premio. Anyway nice forum with nice ppl.

No problem man!

You are right! It has a good professional look.

But please take the car for a check up at Toyota Lanka or anywhere you know.

You know cant trust anyone these days.

All the best! :jumping-smiley-013:

Pls note - If can try to contact this Fiber Optic dude "Crisco Nihal". Remember he also uses a Toyota Allion which is the most fuel efficient on earth.

Pls read this thread & Crisco Nihal is the Superstar in it. (Its full of fun) :violent-smiley-030:

isn't this Nihal thing far too stale and old news now eh? :P

Hey man!

Without this Crisco Nihal, this thread wouldn't have been so popular & fun.

Actually we miss him a lot. He should make it a point come to this thread on & off so that everyone has some fun.

Now it seems like; No Crisco Nihal! No Fun! :violent-smiley-030:

All of you Guyz! Cant we have Crisco Nihal Back?