• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Spareparts Shop

chanster

Hi All,

Where can i find a spareparts shop for a MINI? I want to buy some chrome wheel arches and a a chrome license lamp.

Thanks.

Did you check with Mr. Iq*al?? Name of the shop is Cosm*c auto parts I guess. Send me your mail address, I'll send his contact number. Mine is [email protected]

~sanjaya

Did you check with Mr. Iq*al?? Name of the shop is Cosm*c auto parts I guess. Send me your mail address, I'll send his contact number. Mine is [email protected]

~sanjaya

You know, its ok to post contact details of a place like a parts shop on the forum.... the idea is that it will help out not just the poster, but people who read this thread later as well.

So there's no need to get people to email you so you can email them back, just post the number on the thread.

You know, its ok to post contact details of a place like a parts shop on the forum.... the idea is that it will help out not just the poster, but people who read this thread later as well.

So there's no need to get people to email you so you can email them back, just post the number on the thread.

True :-).

Mr.Iqbal

contact number 0112-508167

~sanjaya

Yes Iqbal (Cosmic),Galle Road Colombo3,Sumana-panchikawatte,London Mini Centre-Polhengoda Colombo 5 are the main locations.

Further most of the Japanese used parts dealers got Mini parts.Its a matter of visiting.

MINIACE

Iqbal has moved from galle road now... He's set up shop at no 62, panchikawatte road. Just next to the Toyota Lanka Parts outlet.

Iqbal has moved from galle road now... He's set up shop at no 62, panchikawatte road. Just next to the Toyota Lanka Parts outlet.

Thanks guys phoned them and they only have the original black wheel arches. A set cost 8000 rupeers. Does anyone know a a place to get Chrome wheel arches?

Thanks

Thanks guys phoned them and they only have the original black wheel arches. A set cost 8000 rupeers. Does anyone know a a place to get Chrome wheel arches?

Thanks

There is no place in SL where you could get brand new chrome wheel arches. these are very rare items in SL. you may check with Sarath-Kelaniya, Saman-Navinna and Suzuki Lanka-Kurana for used stuff.

• 1 year later...

<!--quoteo(post=111783:date=Dec 17 2009, 11:28 AM:name=chanster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chanster @ Dec 17 2009, 11:28 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=111783"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Thanks guys phoned them and they only have the original black wheel arches. A set cost 8000 rupeers. Does anyone know a a place to get Chrome wheel arches?

Thanks<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

There is no place in SL where you could get brand new chrome wheel arches. these are very rare items in SL. you may check with Sarath-Kelaniya, Saman-Navinna and Suzuki Lanka-Kurana for used stuff.

hi GMI,

Did u manage to get a set of alloys? i think i should have a set but im not sure of the design. send me your email id with contact number and ill see if i can get a picture of the wheels accross to you.

1. Selling on the forums is not allowed.

2. that post is from 2009

3. Since you have found this thread, I'll close the other one.