• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drive In Vehicle Revenue Licence ?

AppleBee

• 3 months later...
What's the procedure ? & what do i need to take with me ?

Take the following documents..

- Vehicle insurance (should be valid)

- VIC (Vehicle Identity Card)

- Old revenue license (Original)

- Emission test certificate

- Cash.. to pay... :)

Edited by Bugatti

Maligawatte.You get two queues there.Just a 2 min job if you got change.

MINIACE

yeh it didnt even take me two minutes..and the line jus had two vehicles in front of me..quite impressed..use to remember as a kid i tag along with my dad and stay on long lines jus to renew it...u jus need to usual documents you would submit over the counter...old rev license, insurance card, emission certi and of course the registration certificate

yeh it didnt even take me two minutes..and the line jus had two vehicles in front of me..quite impressed..use to remember as a kid i tag along with my dad and stay on long lines jus to renew it...u jus need to usual documents you would submit over the counter...old rev license, insurance card, emission certi and of course the registration certificate

Renewal form ?

is it available online so i can download, fill & take it

Ok...so where exactly is the place...directions coming from narahenpita ? :)

ok going to panchikawatta from darley road or borella you would get the traffic light just after elite hotel instead of going straight take a right turn the road which has all the motor bike spares lined up..soon as you pass the stretch of shops the first road to the left go right down you cant miss it..the drive through on the bak of it

ok going to panchikawatta from darley road or borella you would get the traffic light just after elite hotel instead of going straight take a right turn the road which has all the motor bike spares lined up..soon as you pass the stretch of shops the first road to the left go right down you cant miss it..the drive through on the bak of it

ok.. this is before the bend is it ??

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Guys please help me out.

I tried renewing the revenue licence online but an error keeps pooping up saying "The details given below cannot be verified. Please double check and re-enter"

(Note- my car has changed province from previous owner)

I am hoping to go to the maligawatta place and get it on Monday, but im not entirely sure on the location.

Can anyone pin the place on google maps since the driving directions would have changed from what is mentioned here after the roads became one way.

Thanks.

Guys please help me out.

I tried renewing the revenue licence online but an error keeps pooping up saying "The details given below cannot be verified. Please double check and re-enter"

(Note- my car has changed province from previous owner)

I am hoping to go to the maligawatta place and get it on Monday, but im not entirely sure on the location.

Can anyone pin the place on google maps since the driving directions would have changed from what is mentioned here after the roads became one way.

Thanks.

Is this the first time you're renewing after the transfer? If yes, it could be because the online renewal system is unable to find information about the previous revenue licence as it was issued from an office in a province that's not yet open for online renewal.

• Like 1

U know how people found their way across the country before GPS was invented? They asked directions from ppl... Just get to Jayantha Weerasekara Mw or Maligawatta Road and ask anyone

Do you still love to live in 90's ... :violent-smiley-027::violent-smiley-027:

BTW, stopping and asking direction in busy road will not increase the traffic congestion ??

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

• Like 1