• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Accessories That Are Important

SpEeD FrEak

Err.... Accessories? you mean like hair clips and necklaces and earrings and stuff?

:lol: Machang you forgot the shoes.... :P

However it is a valid question from Supra......Speadfreak, you need to specify my friend :)

Edited by SHAI

:lol: Machang you forgot the shoes.... :P

However it is a valid question from Supra......Speadfreak, you need to specify my friend :)

Damn! how did I forget the most important one! :lol:

Speed Freak, you've opened two threads answering the same question, which is also a very vague one.....

Err.... Accessories? you mean like hair clips and necklaces and earrings and stuff?

ha ha ha...since it's placed under "local events" maybe it's a drag :P you might want to add stilettos and f-me-boots too :)

Ah, yes. The must have stuff from this .... Fuzzy Dice, defo.....

Hey, where is the "Type R" Sticker???

Gack, speaking of which, I saw a Presea with a large "Presea Type R" sticker on the rear door. If I didn't love my car, I would have crashed right into that door just to destroy that thing!

Ah, yes. The must have stuff from this .... Fuzzy Dice, defo.....

Hey, where is the "Type R" Sticker???

Gack, speaking of which, I saw a Presea with a large "Presea Type R" sticker on the rear door. If I didn't love my car, I would have crashed right into that door just to destroy that thing!

Is this the gold one with the wing? I saw it on the road once and was struck by much the same urge... dunno why.

Supra...good one mate :) me like Wiki-fu :)

talking about stickers... saw an "NRD" sticker :)

Nissan Racing Development :lol:

was dying to take a pic of the car but sadly my phone cam is pretty crap so it didn't work out

Damn! how did I forget the most important one! :lol:

Speed Freak, you've opened two threads answering the same question, which is also a very vague one.....

sorry for opening two threads bro and also for opening under the wrong topic.......

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

nah dude.Car accessories.....

Dayum... really? We'd NEVER have figured that one out man! Here we were all wondering what on earth you wanted to discuss women's fashion items for and all the while you were talking about CAR accessories! Man I feel dumb now.

Well, well, we live and learn I suppose!

Edited by Supra_Natural

Dayum... really? We'd NEVER have figured that one out man! Here we were all wondering what on earth you wanted to discuss women's fashion items for and all the while you were talking about CAR accessories! Man I feel dumb now.

Well, well, we live and learn I suppose!

It was my fault for not specifying it.

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

unfortunately there apparently is. One i saw was gold, had a big wing on the back, NISMO windscreen sticker and TYPE R on the back doors.

Oh ok. Thats a generic Type R sticker. This was specifically "Presea Type R". I kid you not. Integra Type R stickers on batta vans are one thing, but this is another thing entirely!