• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Does This Mean

fuzzo

strange things happening on the forums...

first i buy this persons camera....then i buy the persons car.... if that isn't enough... now our avatars are almost the same too... what is going on here... can you guess who i am...

av2849kk.jpg

av8272ms.jpg

i'm bored at home... :angry-smiley-048:

first i buy this persons camera....then i buy the persons car.... if that isn't enough... now our avatars are almost the same too... what is going on here... can you guess who i am...

av2849kk.jpg

av8272ms.jpg

i'm bored at home... :lol:

Hahahahahhah.... Preveen and MadMax!!!!!!!!!!! LoL..... :angry-smiley-048::lol:

correct!!! 1 autolanka sticker for you

Thank you... Thank you... * Bow * .... 1st i would like to thank Madz for creating this Website, then my parents for giving me the oppurtunity to grace this earth... i would also like to thank my fans without whom i couldnt have done this and lastly a shout out to all my brothers breaking speed laws and running from the cops............................................ :angry-smiley-048:

correct!!! 1 autolanka sticker for you

Fuzzo, i need 2 stickers please. One for my Honda and the Toyota... Let me know how i can collect these...

PS::Did you sell off your Xtrail? What do you have now? :angry-smiley-048:

av2849kk.jpg

av8272ms.jpg

i'm bored at home... :P

I did not copy that off madmax. U guys remember the post that someone posted a project of a guy trying to convert an old toyota to a Shelby GT500? Called it "Elanor". I cut the decal on his car. Besides, Madmax is useing a generic standard one. Mine is automotive customised.

And u noticed it after I changed it about 3 weeks ago :lol:

Besides, when it comes to history of advisories, I had the wallpaper that read "Parental Advisory:explicit content" a couple of years ago.

Hahahahahhah.... Preveen and MadMax!!!!!!!!!!! LoL..... :lol::alc:

Thats Pericles and Madmax.

couple of thousands for digi cam

1.7mill for car

culprit who steals avatar...priceless!

I did NOT steal the avatar.

and thats two digital cameras ......

and other misc items... :angry-smiley-048:

I've managed to avoid the watch for about 3 years now tho :D

i'm bored at home... :lol:

ha ha good one... what about the model z... umm I think he got that as a gift... from maxi...

Fuzzo, i need 2 stickers please. One for my Honda and the Toyota... Let me know how i can collect these...

PS::Did you sell off your Xtrail? What do you have now? :angry-smiley-048:

dude.. he was reffering to the winner that answeres his clue...

ha ha good one... what about the model z... umm I think he got that as a gift... from maxi...

dude.. he was reffering to the winner that answeres his clue...

I got the Z as a gift from max, that was after I gave him a Lambo Murcielago and a R-34 V-Spec as a gift. (Just like my v-spec, but blue) Since then I have given a Civic Si and there is another model coming up for his b'day at the end of the month, but thats a suprise :angry-smiley-048: Limited ed model, limited ed car....

Edited by Pericles

PS::Did you sell off your Xtrail? What do you have now? :blink:

you'll have to speak to madz about the stickers... and no the xtrail is still with me...

I've managed to avoid the watch for about 3 years now tho :alc:

it's only a matter of time....

max i think yhou should change careers and get into marketing...