• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Topgear - Season 14

MeanGreenZ28

Ofcourse, you'll have to use a torrent client to get them...

S14E01a.jpg

HD Episode

In the first of a brand new series, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May take an Aston DBS Volante, a Ferrari California and a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder to Romania in search of an obscure stretch of tarmac that some hardcore drivers claim is nothing less than the greatest road in the world.

Meanwhile, James makes a rare appearance on the track as he compares two absurdly powerful limos, the BMW 760i and Mercedes S63 AMG, and gets into a strange card game with The Stig.

Plus, Star Trek, Troy and Hulk star Eric Bana is the Hollywood legend in the Reasonably Priced Car.

S14E02a.jpg

HD Episode

On the next show, the presenters take a stroll down Electric Avenue, the latest supercars from the USA and Europe slug it out on the test track, and Frost/Nixon and Damned United star Michael Sheen, pops in for a chat.

Our three unlikely eco-warriors set about saving the planet by building their very own 'green' electric vehicle. Not only do they have to accomplish this without accidentally running a few thousand volts through James May, they also have to contend with the rigours of the new car testing process.

Meanwhile, out on the test track it's the fight of the blue-collar brawler and the Teutonic technocrat as the Corvette ZR1 and Audi's new ten-cylinder R8 go toe-to-toe.

9pm, Sunday 22nd November on BBC Two and BBC HD

S14E03a.jpg

HD Episode

On the next episode of Top Gear, Jeremy and Richard have an enormous argument, James May tries to put an end to Bank Holiday traffic jams, and heir to the throne of Wogan and 24-carat petrolhead, Chris Evans makes a return to the Top Gear track.

Jeremy and Richard try to settle a long standing debate, namely, which company has, above all others, made the greatest number of truly brilliant cars. Of course, by 'debate' we actually mean a massive shouting match with much name-calling - splendid.

Meanwhile, James continues Top Gear's turbulent relationship with caravanning. This time he's trying to find a way for you to transport your beige wonder to the campsite without bringing complete misery to everyone else on the road. If you've been reading the papers over the past couple of months, you might know that James' solution doesn't go entirely to plan. But as we know, that's when the Top Gear magic really happens.

9pm, Sunday 29th November on BBC Two and BBC HD

S14E04a.jpg

HD Episode

On the next episode of Top Gear, Clarkson goes where no man in a small French hatchback has gone before, Hammond finds a novel solution to the problem of airport delays and a trio of super-fast SUVs are on and off the track.

Jeremy heads off to Belfast to give the tiny Renault Twingo 133 an extreme shakedown that involves driving deep into Belfast's new sewer system.

If you've ever been trapped for hours in an airport waiting for a flight, you've probably wondered how a journey involving jet engines can end up being so slow. Well, Hammond is setting out to prove that this needn't be the case by staging a race between some assorted runway support vehicles.

Meanwhile, Sherlock Holmes director Guy Ritchie is our star in a reasonably priced car.

8:30pm, Sunday 6th December on BBC Two

Will update as new episodes become available... If you'll want the previous seasons, let me know

Edited by MeanGreenZ28

Sweet! Downloading these tonight so's I can watch them at work tomorrow (for what I'm paid, they're lucky if I turn up for work at all :angry-smiley-048:)

You lucky man.

Copy them for me on a CD Pretty pretty please?

No bloomin torrent ,,,,,, technically challenged :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
MeanGreenZ28, I couldn't help but notice you drive a Z28, yet your sig mentions you're a Ford user? I've seen people lose teeth and break noses over the Ford/GM debate :P
the camaro is long gone bro...now the bugger has a trans-am

but yeah...your point still stands as pontiac is also GM :)

yeah...have to agree with that

no doubt the antics of jezza and crew are rather amusing,but IT IS getting very predictable and nowadays there's absoloutly nothing for the average petrolhead on the show...i cant see them dragging this same format for too long...

hate to see it going down though, a change in the approach will do the trick.....or a female presence maybe :cough: viki :cough: ;)

yeah...have to agree with that

no doubt the antics of jezza and crew are rather amusing,but IT IS getting very predictable and nowadays there's absoloutly nothing for the average petrolhead on the show...i cant see them dragging this same format for too long...

hate to see it going down though, a change in the approach will do the trick.....or a female presence maybe :cough: viki :cough: ;)

Would have thought Button vs Hamilton in a reasonably priced car would have generated enough interest to keep them going a few more seasons :)

I'm not sure I saw that right... but was the Audi Q7 diesel faster around the Top Gear track than a Civic Type R? A Thundering Huge SUV?

had to watch the episode again to realise what you were going on a about...on the laptimes board né...yeah i too was suprised to see that... :o ..but the new ctr isn't exactly powerful or most importantly it's quite heavy to my knowledge...

but still it's humiliating to be beaten by a behemoth SUV.

had to watch the episode again to realise what you were going on a about...on the laptimes board né...yeah i too was suprised to see that... :o ..but the new ctr isn't exactly powerful or most importantly it's quite heavy to my knowledge...

but still it's humiliating to be beaten by a behemoth SUV.

Acknowledged, its not a handling track, and favors power, but its a Diesel SUV. And it was wet!

Tho that X5 came in infront of the 350Z, RX8 and BMW M3 E46. Same time as the Evo X FQ 300. In the Wet!

Funny tho, I haven't seen an ep where they tested a 370Z and there is a time on the board...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_Powe...imes#Power_Laps

Acknowledged, its not a handling track, and favors power, but its a Diesel SUV. And it was wet!

Tho that X5 came in infront of the 350Z, RX8 and BMW M3 E46. Same time as the Evo X FQ 300. In the Wet!

Funny tho, I haven't seen an ep where they tested a 370Z and there is a time on the board...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_Powe...imes#Power_Laps

the 370z was featured in the last summer's season peri...alongside the BMW Z4 coupe which had a dinosaur related theme.

Just saw episode 6 - Special Challenge - Bolivia

Holy Hell mates, and we whine when we want to do a one nighter.

The 3 get dumped in the Amazon basin in Bolivia ....good stuff. A Old range rover, A Suzuki ( yup) Sj410 Short wheel and get this a BJ 40 Land cruiser !

You tube -