• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Topgear - Season 14

MeanGreenZ28

Just saw episode 6 - Special Challenge - Bolivia

Holy Hell mates, and we whine when we want to do a one nighter.

The 3 get dumped in the Amazon basin in Bolivia ....good stuff. A Old range rover, A Suzuki ( yup) Sj410 Short wheel and get this a BJ 40 Land cruiser !

You tube -

The best 4x4xfar ;)

Of course, top gear IS the most unbiased source in the world no.... Precisely why they go pick the one Landcruiser in the entire world that is almost totally broken!

Lol yeah, and then they want us to believe that ancient crap V8 - Carb version forsooth - made it through the Amazon rainforest without overheating even with 50% of the fan blades sheared off. :action-smiley-060:

Good entertainment though. Laughed a lot . Those buggers get paid to have fun. MWaah.

any idea how many episodes are there in this series? :unsure:

I'm guessing this coming sunday's one will be the last. Cause they usually don't take it in to the new year, right? :unsure:

And we'll have to wait till summer for season 15 :(

• 2 weeks later...
MeanGreenZ28, I couldn't help but notice you drive a Z28, yet your sig mentions you're a Ford user? I've seen people lose teeth and break noses over the Ford/GM debate :P
lol yeah, our two daily use cars are 2 Fords, much to the surprise of everyone. The wife carts around the baby in a '03 Explorer Limited and I take a '01 Focus SE sedan to work and back. Just so happened, didn't plan it haha ... next ride would def. be a GM SUV or a Sedan like the CTS-V/new Malibu or a used Pontiac G8, that's unless I go European ... lol

the camaro is long gone bro...now the bugger has a trans-am

but yeah...your point still stands as pontiac is also GM :)

yup yup!

Sorry I haven't updated the thread, haven't had time, but looks like everyone's got it all sorted out

Edited by MeanGreenZ28

the 370z was featured in the last summer's season peri...alongside the BMW Z4 coupe which had a dinosaur related theme.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

lol yeah, our two daily use cars are 2 Fords, much to the surprise of everyone. The wife carts around the baby in a '03 Explorer Limited and I take a '01 Focus SE sedan to work and back. Just so happened, didn't plan it haha ... next ride would def. be a GM SUV or a Sedan like the CTS-V/new Malibu or a used Pontiac G8, that's unless I go European ... lol

G8 GXP, G8 GXP!!!

:)

Its from season 12 but still.....

Pagani Zonda F vs Bugatti Veyron drag race - Top Gear - part one

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Bugatti Veyron & Zonda F Stig Laps - Top Gear - part two

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Kavvz

G8 GXP, G8 GXP!!!

:)

My vote's on the 2009 CTS-V. Take the 'hammer' with its aggressive exterior, its beautiful euro-style interior, slam a corvette engine in there; and you have what I think an American muscle car should look like.

Edited by Kavvz