• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Stretch Merc

streetKIA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow they went bust? when? they were doing prety well wern't they????????

they might've been doin well machan but their employees sure weren't happy...i think it was sum EPF problem cos i saw it written all over the place...they even blockd the gates wit small logs

Jus imagine, trying to take a U Turn in an emergency!!! nuh uh, the driver will have to go for the nearest round-a-bout, and those are pretty far apart... like one in Kollu, and the next in mount?! :violent-smiley-099: if theres one in mount! :D

u mean da vinci :violent-smiley-099: yea but they'v shut down...i used to drive passed their factory...slogans paintd on the walls n the shop next to it is smashd up

No, Roshan was with Dainichi Creations. Da Vinci may have been a different entity.

No, Roshan was with Dainichi Creations. Da Vinci may have been a different entity.

Can't find both Dainichi AND Da Vinci at the Department of the Registrar of Companies :D

They based at http://drc.gov.lk if u wanna look for yourself.

I don't think they can operate if they aren't registered as a company here?

u mean da vinci :D yea but they'v shut down...i used to drive passed their factory...slogans paintd on the walls n the shop next to it is smashd up

No not Davinci Shaks its Dainchi Creations (Pvt) Ltd...and they r still operating..but I heard that they r going thru financial difficulties..but I think Roshan still has dis car though..used to be one of the customers I hadled in my pervious employment..I think he stays in Wattala.

Dainci Craetions (Pvt) Ltd

Sri Jayawardenapura Rd

Rathupaswala

Ballummahara

they might've been doin well machan but their employees sure weren't happy...i think it was sum EPF problem cos i saw it written all over the place...they even blockd the gates wit small logs

bloody trade unions maybe J** is behind this as well :D

wow they went bust? when? they were doing prety well wern't they????????

They mustve been doing pretty well to have a streched merc. Yep a friend just told me today that Roshan Perera is the guy with the white 01 e-class. Does anyone know where they wouldve got it converted or if they imported the car

No not Davinci Shaks its Dainchi Creations (Pvt) Ltd...and they r still operating..but I heard that they r going thru financial difficulties..but I think Roshan still has dis car though..used to be one of the customers I hadled in my pervious employment..I think he stays in Wattala.

Sri Jayawardenapura Rd

Rathupaswala

Ballummahara

Dainchi and Dainci returns no hits either :D

They mustve been doing pretty well to have a streched merc. Yep a friend just told me today that Roshan Perera is the guy with the white 01 e-class. Does anyone know where they wouldve got it converted or if they imported the car

Roshan's company was producing Ceramic figurines for Walt Disney. The company was doing very well until

his japanese partner quit and left the country. (with all the orders!)

Belluci was something he started when the other venture was going down under, but it never got of the ground.

The E-class stretch limo was converted in SL.

Sri Jayawardenapura Rd

Rathupaswala

Ballummahara

thats the one nads cos i drive by their factory...i cudve sworn its 'da vinci' cos i was gifted a ceramic squirrel that read 'da vinci' at the bottom...n yes bellucci had a store on horton place next to the barista branch which is now no more

thats the one nads cos i drive by their factory...i cudve sworn its 'da vinci' cos i was gifted a ceramic squirrel that read 'da vinci' at the bottom...n yes bellucci had a store on horton place next to the barista branch which is now no more

From what I know Da Vinci does computerized lables..not ceromics as they too were our customer and their office is in R.A De Mel Mw..Roshan wasted alot of money :angry-smiley-048: that was also one reasons for his collapse..

From what I know Da Vinci does computerized lables..not ceromics as they too were our customer and their office is in R.A De Mel Mw..Roshan wasted alot of money :angry-smiley-048: that was also one reasons for his collapse..

Da Vinci computerised labels is registered at DRC.

I am going to ask again the question that i have asked in the old topic, (i think whole topic was deleted by admin :angry-smiley-048: )

is that a real Jaguar S type R in the back of the Benz limo ?? - or isit a ordinary S with mesh shell added ?

i know of 2 Jag s type R's in SL. one is a blck 301- reg. this is the one pictured (i believe)

the jag s-type is my mom's favourite car. her dream is to own one. so i'm hoping when my dad decides to buy her one, it will be a s-type R

actually as i know the jag auctioned for charity was a old XJ which was on a paper.

so there are some S type Rs !! in some conditons they can bash a Modena!!

of course they got 400bhp,

so is that a S type R in the back of the pic ?? hiden by two people. ( its reg number reads like 300- to me what do u think ??)

Dainchi and Dainci returns no hits either :blink:

Where have you bin searching pericles :alc:

http://www.priu.gov.lk/news_update/feature...environment.htm

http://www.boi.lk/InvestorSite/content.asp...&SubMenuID=58#1

I trust it's ok to post those links, cos theyre old articles. If not please delete.

Where have you bin searching pericles :)

I trust it's ok to post those links, cos theyre old articles. If not please delete.

thanks for that morgoth/fairlady/tailgunner/mariner...pls dnt change ur name again :P

ok now i realise how blind i am for screwin the name up...appologies

Where have you bin searching pericles :)

I was referring specifically to DRC. Even BOI companies need to register @ DRC right? Is there some hanky panky going on here?

Edited by Pericles