• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Stretch Merc

streetKIA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have you bin searching pericles :)

http://www.priu.gov.lk/news_update/feature...environment.htm

http://www.boi.lk/InvestorSite/content.asp...&SubMenuID=58#1

I trust it's ok to post those links, cos theyre old articles. If not please delete.

I remeber reading this on actaul newspaper those days. My concern is, if they were so much employee oriented how did they go bust? Wasn't it due to employee uprisings?

I remeber reading this on actaul newspaper those day. My concern is if they were so much employee oriented how did they go bust? Was it due to employee uprisings?

Aren't these the same people who had that Belluci place on Horton Place, cos apparantly Dainichi has/had an office on horton place once. I don't think it's called that anymore though

Aren't these the same people who had that Belluci place on Horton Place, cos apparantly Dainichi has/had an office on horton place once. I don't think it's called that anymore though

yup its the same place...they had a belluci store right next to the factory too...its a bit smashd up