• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Stretch Merc

streetKIA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys

I just saw a 2001 Merc E-class today and I was amazed cos it was a stretched limo. This is the first limo ive ever seen in sl and i think the only one. Does anyone have any idea to who this belongs to and where they extended it?

you mean this one ?

speedlanka20060326208lq.jpg

any ideas weather they are made locally or imported? i remember an old black colour stretched merc been permanently parked in 'isurupaya' (education thing in battharamulla, hope i got the name right) car park about 5 years ago. wonder what happened to it?

i don’t see the point in having a limo in SL, apart from renting one out for a special occasion.

I have scene a black merc limo near kollupitiya.. that makes 3limos in SL :car-smiley-002:

Yes I also saw that black merc near Barista..... :car-smiley-001:

I am going to ask again the question that i have asked in the old topic, (i think whole topic was deleted by admin :violent-smiley-030: )

is that a real Jaguar S type R in the back of the Benz limo ?? - or isit a ordinary S with mesh shell added ?

how many S Type R are in SL ??

( i' think the car in that ad "AURA Gold" also has a car with similar mesh )

I am going to ask again the question that i have asked in the old topic, (i think whole topic was deleted by admin :( )

is that a real Jaguar S type R in the back of the Benz limo ?? - or isit a ordinary S with mesh shell added ?

how many S Type R are in SL ??

( i' think the car in that ad "AURA Gold" also has a car with similar mesh )

I'm sure there are quite a few, I've met someone who has a blue one, and there quite a few normal S types. I think someone was selling an StR for charity sometime back as well, or maybe that was a normal S. Sri lanka has it all eh :violent-smiley-030:

machan is this pics from that motorbike web site ? :(

I think yes Gihan… I also got this pic some days ago from that SL bike site….But Its not a Bike site, there are lot of bike pics… :violent-smiley-030:

hey!!! never seen this stretchged S class before....i've seen a E-class limo though.. the belucci owner's one..

anyway, who does this white one belong to? its even got that flagpole.. which would normally mean its a minister or a diplomat...

One of those white mercs belongs to Mr. Roshan Perera/MD, Dainchi Creations.. :violent-smiley-099::D