• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

on another note, one of my rear wheels are sort of crooked.. maybe due to an accident by a previous owner.. the smart wheels guys said that the drum needs to be fixed so i took it to this 'autobox' place in malay street and they said the entire rear axle needs to be replaced as thats the only solution.. anyone have experience in replacing the rear axle bar? 

Your car, which car is it? IF A PRESEA, IT'LL HAVE INDEPENDANT REAR SUS WITH STABILISER.

Edited by Twin Turbo

replaced the rear  axle of the presea and replaced the tires with Nankang... feels like heaven (roadnoise is really low) and such a compy set of tires... the project is almost coming to and end by the end of next week.. so much to include in the blog as well.. this time every worn out part was replaced the the project was huge.. will update the blog soon..

7 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

replaced the rear  axle of the presea and replaced the tires with Nankang... feels like heaven (roadnoise is really low) and such a compy set of tires... the project is almost coming to and end by the end of next week.. so much to include in the blog as well.. this time every worn out part was replaced the the project was huge.. will update the blog soon..

I think  you mean a rear suspension arms or the entire hub assembly? Because the Presea is front wheel drive, and has independent rear suspension, so the rears don't have an "axle".

2 hours ago, Davy said:

I think  you mean a rear suspension arms or the entire hub assembly? Because the Presea is front wheel drive, and has independent rear suspension, so the rears don't have an "axle".

ah i thought you call that long pole that  connects the two tyres are called the axle in the rear as well? the entire rear suspension kit  was replaced along with this long pole as it came together :) after replacing this automatically an ABS issue in the car was also fixed, (didnt have to spend additionally on breakliners and racers as well as everything came with it) so it was a win for me