• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

Completely OT but as Presea requested multiple times,

Heres a pic of my stable, had to include the special ones that are gone as they always have that soft spot.

14t233b.jpg

That is a very nice collection... Different colours, a variety of tastes, neat lights, all in all its a superb collection.... thanks for sharing tiv :)

• Like 1

apoo...dont buy Presea. you will end up like Presea Lover, almost hitting bikes coming at 100Km/s and telling like a action movie story. In the end story is like Sujaatha Diyaniya.. no sex, no violence, no blood :(

U sir are a dumb idiot... at least presea is not ruining great cars by dropping jap eco box engines into it... can u pls get lost without wasting precious forum space... and yes we like to see your riced up BMW

• Like 2

That is a very nice collection... Different colours, a variety of tastes, neat lights, all in all its a superb collection.... thanks for sharing tiv :)
Tiv nice rides bro

Thanks for the compliments fellas

U sir are a dumb idiot... at least presea is not ruining great cars by dropping jap eco box engines into it... can u pls get lost without wasting precious forum space... and yes we like to see your riced up BMW

How can anything be ruined by dropping Jap eco box engines? That is an idiotic argument. Presea Lover is drama queen.

U dont buy a beemer to run as a eco car dude.. and if it doesnt have a bmw engine, is it a bmw? Its like transplanting a human with a monkeys heart isnt it? monkey parts are not for human. Toyota engines are not made for BMWs.. hope u wont trade ur sack for a monkey sack

• Like 1

You are entitled to your opinion my freinds. What we do with our BMW is up to us. If its not hurting anyone or breaking any laws. What is with you people and BMWs? If we want we will put a Tata engine and it will be no ones business. Our money, our car, our efforts.

But why monkey testicles? YOu are considering a swap? What you have not good enough for Mrs Fiat Fan?

Edited by Aquaman

You are entitled to your opinion my freinds. What we do with our BMW is up to us. If its not hurting anyone or breaking any laws. What is with you people and BMWs? If we want we will put a Tata engine and it will be no ones business. Our money, our car, our efforts.

But why monkey testicles? YOu are considering a swap? What you have not good enough for Mrs Fiat Fan?

so where is the pics?

Some guys never listen.. and I thought the panda club buggers were crazy. FYI I dont have a Mrs yet dude.. anyways I dont have swap fetish like u seem to have... but Im sure ur "2C BMW" will be a chick magnet.. dont forget to get some TRD and VVTI badges. Hahaah

Explain why a Mrs Fiat Fan is not there. A Mr. Fiat Fan then? Someone with a monkey sack?

Its a 2C Turbo actually... why would we put silly stickers like that. Only an idiot would put VVTi sticker on a diesel car. Its a Toyota Petrol technology not used in Toyota Diesels yet. Only Mitsubishi diesels have that from recently.

Perhaps you should get a monkey brain... you seems to need one.

Explain why a Mrs Fiat Fan is not there. A Mr. Fiat Fan then? Someone with a monkey sack?

Its a 2C Turbo actually... why would we put silly stickers like that. Only an idiot would put VVTi sticker on a diesel car. Its a Toyota Petrol technology not used in Toyota Diesels yet. Only Mitsubishi diesels have that from recently.

Perhaps you should get a monkey brain... you seems to need one.

Why d hell u need to know so much abt my mrs eh? I know 100% the women I date wouldnt be tempted to a guy with a bmw that has a toyota engine...

Hahaa u said it ur self... only an idiot would put a vvti sticker on a diesel car,true.. only a brainless,tastless,goday thel higanna who doesnt even know what driving pleasure is would put a toyota engine into a beemer..

• Like 1

Why d hell u need to know so much abt my mrs eh? I know 100% the women I date wouldnt be tempted to a guy with a bmw that has a toyota engine... Hahaa u said it ur self... only an idiot would put a vvti sticker on a diesel car,true.. only a brainless,tastless,goday thel higanna who doesnt even know what driving pleasure is would put a toyota engine into a beemer..

Hahahahah "THEL HIGANNA" that's Aquamans new name hahahaha epic.... high five for suggesting that name... LOL

Amusing as this is, how many people who are posting here actually owned or driven a BMW?

I have. For 4 - 5 months... BMW 320D... pre facelift... agent imported, I was the second owner.... 65 series,black... Agent maintained.. Gave it away cos I got a real good offer...that was a sweet ride.. economical as well...

Ok im done

bfrll.jpg
If I remember correctly, PreseaLover's car has GI plates.

For a second I thought that was me too :D

Yes Davy is right, I have GI number plates, so no it's not me....

It is easier to identify mine, as mine is not at all tinted... almost all the presea's I have seen are tinted, and mine has rim cups and not alloys :)

Edited by PreseaLover

If you need alloys, might be able to hook you up with something. Laid my hands on 15" 4 stud 114 OZ racing wheels for 25k.

Thanks charlie :) since i bought this car i thought not to change the rims into alloys, as I like the design of the rim cups and want to keep it original... so thought of keeping the rim cups the way it is... However, I'm looking for 1 rim cup coz one of the rims are a bit scratched... hard to find the same nissan rim cup... :/