• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

3 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

I think I don't like the smell inside my car... After having the interior washed 5months back I think the new car smell and the shampoo smell has been mixed and now the car gives a different smell which I dont know to tell if its good or bad.. i cant really figure out whether its an ok smell or a not good smell... so what can I do to change this smell? I tried spraying california scents all over the seats and all but i think this smell stays.. @matroska if you are passing my house when you are free just drop by to do a smell check and see if this is normal since you have had experience in many cars? 

mata bayai oii... :D  

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...

Do know any one who can troubleshooting of touch ac in presea R11? I have problem with my AC control unit that it is not working sometimes when after a running situation. but in the after few hours when start the car it suddenly working on. do any one knows how i can fix my AC problem in my presea R11 touch AC control unit?

On 8/3/2019 at 5:30 PM, Kasun Rangana said:

Do know any one who can troubleshooting of touch ac in presea R11? I have problem with my AC control unit that it is not working sometimes when after a running situation. but in the after few hours when start the car it suddenly working on. do any one knows how i can fix my AC problem in my presea R11 touch AC control unit?

Could be an issue in the fuse I think... I'm not sure... Just take it to Auto Ac repair shop...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, PreseaLover said:

So I haven't done a service is the last 8 months and I have only driven 2500km's since my last service.. should I do it now or can I drive the remaining 2500km's also and do the service? 

It's X amount of kilometers or X amount of months - whichever comes first. In  your case, the X amount of months has come first. So do the service.

Engine oil breaks down over time regardless of usage. In a humid country like Sri Lanka, the impact of humidity on oil is higher.

Edited by Davy
Corrected grammar
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Dear all,

im going to busy a Nissan presea R11 automatic transmission. This’ll be my first car that I’m going to buy and need your thoughts regarding my choice. 

This is not gonna be for daily use and I would like to know the fact that positive and negative feedback from you all.

kindly help me with this.

Thanks 

16 hours ago, Nee said:

Dear all,

im going to busy a Nissan presea R11 automatic transmission. This’ll be my first car that I’m going to buy and need your thoughts regarding my choice. 

This is not gonna be for daily use and I would like to know the fact that positive and negative feedback from you all.

kindly help me with this.

Thanks 

The Presea has been discussed so many times on the forum. Go through this thread. Also search the forum. 

Threads merged. 

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 1:22 PM, Davy said:

The Presea has been discussed so many times on the forum. Go through this thread. Also search the forum. 

Threads merged. 

@Nee what Davy said :D 

My first car was also presea, 2nd also presea and 4th also presea :D so go for it! 

Edited by PreseaLover
  • Haha 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

Aaand I think I miss my white Presea, I want it back... but I also want my Black Presea, so I don't want to sell it.. I want both.. though I drive only 5km's for the whole month

Are you going to start a Museum of Presea or something? 

On 8/30/2020 at 8:14 PM, PreseaLover said:

I saw I saw :D  basically the current owner has copy pasted my same sale description I had for that car 2 years ago :D I think she has f**ked it up :D 

Thats what I thought too. The pics seemed familiar.

• 2 months later...