• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

Hi guys... So I bought a new windshield protector and there were 6 sticky points to attach it to the windshield..however one sticky nib slipped and went to the bottom of the windshield and when i tried to remove it, it slipped further down to the point where the end of the dashboard and the inner windshield meet..then i used a pen pipe to take it out then the pen pipe also went inside amd must have gone inside...should I be worried that the pen pipe is in?

If you have a vaccum cleaner handy try sucking it out

Or try driving the car down a stairway, eventually it will come out itself

Edited by Jor-el

Lol

Hi guys... So I bought a new windshield protector and there were 6 sticky points to attach it to the windshield..however one sticky nib slipped and went to the bottom of the windshield and when i tried to remove it, it slipped further down to the point where the end of the dashboard and the inner windshield meet..then i used a pen pipe to take it out then the pen pipe also went inside amd must have gone inside...should I be worried that the pen pipe is in?

I don't think it would be a big problem. Please stop playing inside the car.

• Like 1

Or you can try fudging the car in its A$$ and see if it cough out those to pieces.. :P
Lol I don't think it would be a big problem. Please stop playing inside the car.

The prob is even though i use a vacuum cleaner there is no place for it to cum out... I mean there is the very small edge between the dashboard and the windscreen and the pen pipe fell into it so it must have gone deep down along with the sticky nib and from the small space i dont think it will come out... if there is no issue of a pen being inside stuck somewhere, then its fine noh...

The prob is even though i use a vacuum cleaner there is no place for it to cum out...

Whaaaaaaat? What kind of vacuume cleaner do you have lol.

But seriously stop worrying, worst case scenario is that the ink might leak due to heat.

Does this smell come even in regular driving conditions or under heavy breaking or when going down hills etc? Its better to get your whole system checked asap, calipers, piston, discs, pads, shoes for break binding etc. Its the break system we are talking about here better not to take any chances.

Under heavy breaking. I know there is no Break Binding problem.

Uhh..what kind of a smell ? Like a rubber, plastic burning smell ?

Usually when there is a smell do you have passengers in the car ? If so it could be that you drive like a maniac and when you brake the passengers literally soil themselves :sport-smiley-004: <sorry couldn't help myself>

Rubber burning smell.

the only thing you should be worried about is the pen and stickynib copulating and producing some un-holy offspring.

but seriously you should be fine.

The prob is even though i use a vacuum cleaner there is no place for it to cum out... I mean there is the very small edge between the dashboard and the windscreen and the pen pipe fell into it so it must have gone deep down along with the sticky nib and from the small space i dont think it will come out... if there is no issue of a pen being inside stuck somewhere, then its fine noh...

Edited by matroska

the only thing you should be worried about is the pen and stickynib copulating and producing some un-holy offspring.

but seriously you should be fine.

He should be worried about his blue balled vaccume cleaner too...

poor thing. No place to cum out :(

LMAO :D

Are you doing this on purpose?

No men, typing these words to give a double meaning :)

for example :

"there is no place for it to cum out."

" deep down along with the sticky nib"

"drip out to the carpet"

" I imagined it would not be able to suck "

"a pen being inside stuck somewhere"

Edited by matroska

he's referring to your ambiguous spelling and vocabulary....just listen to yourself.
for example :

"drip out to the carpet"

LMAO, you're killing me matroska. :D

for example :

"drip out to the carpet"

jesus you guys... note sure how else to put it across... but the meaning lies in the eye of the reader.. never figured out this sounded bad until you pointed out :sad-smiley-066:

I guess this is the longest thread dedicated to a car in Autolanka history. 29 pages!

From Nissan Presea : hunting, buying, loving, selling,.... again hunting, buying, painting, ....... etc.....

Also we are happily reading it. :P

• Like 1

I guess this is the longest thread dedicated to a car in Autolanka history. 29 pages!

Nope.. there are threads having over 40 pages (some over 60) dedicated to a single car.. But at this rate, this one has the potential to beat them all I guess..