• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

Let me share another experience I had today at the newly built IOC in peliyagoda (negambo road)....

Usually I pay cash for petrol and on the way at wattala I was trying to get cash from the ATM and the machine wasn't working and couldnt find an ATM from wattala to peliyagoda... I usually fill up the tank when its half empty, so II didn't have an option and I had to pay the fuel cost with my card....

There were 2 fellows there and my bill was Rs. 2906.30... The first time the fellow enter 2609 and cancelled it... the next time I told him "Hariyata gahanna dedahas nawasiya hayai satha thihai"... and the fellow swiped Rs. 29,060.30 from the card and tells me "Hari Mahaththaya" ... I checked the receipt and they have deducted a 29K from my card... I was damn pissed and told them to call the bloody manager and said I want my balance money RIGHT NOW... the manager then said I have to wait few minutes because they dont have 26k+ cash to give... after 15 bloody minutes in the station I get my balance 26k+.... and they didn't even apologize... as a result of this I was 15 minutes late for a client meeting...

Just after i put my car from the shed towards the road i checked well and a bus was slowly coming so i had time to put it across the road to the next lane and a biker boy with a speed of around 100km/s comes and i knew he was going to knock.....he then pressed his breaks and the bike did skid for like 10m from the break point and ended up like 1 inch away from my fender... while he was skidding i was praying "dont knock, dont f**kin knock please".... that was a very narrow escape for the speed he came.... not my day!

• Like 1

Just after i put my car from the shed towards the road i checked well and a bus was slowly coming so i had time to put it across the road to the next lane and a biker boy with a speed of around 100km/s comes and i knew he was going to knock.....he then pressed his breaks and the bike did skid for like 10m from the break point and ended up like 1 inch away from my fender... while he was skidding i was praying "dont knock, dont f**kin knock please".... that was a very narrow escape for the speed he came.... not my day!

It totally WAS your day. You got back your money, the biker didn't crash into your car and you were only 15 minutes late. If it was not your day, you might have not noticed the bill in the first place, the biker would have crashed into your car and you would have had to attend to the accident and would have missed the client meeting altogether.

Two ways of looking at it.

• Like 3

It totally WAS your day. You got back your money, the biker didn't crash into your car and you were only 15 minutes late. If it was not your day, you might have not noticed the bill in the first place, the biker would have crashed into your car and you would have had to attend to the accident and would have missed the client meeting altogether.

Two ways of looking at it.

Damn, that is so true, I never thought of it in a positive manner... Thanks Davy, you are a genius!

Damn, that is so true, I never thought of it in a positive manner... Thanks Davy, you are a genius!
a speed of around 100km/s comes and i knew he was going to knock..

you are lucky. if bicycyle man coming at 100km/s he must be doing 360km per hour. very fast.

Edited by Aquaman

you are lucky. if bicycyle man coming at 100km/s he must be doing 360km per hour. very fast.

Typo there.... it should be 100km/h... seems like you don't have common sense to figure it out that it was a typo... I'm not surprised to hear something like this from a person who buds a frigging jap engine to a bmw

Let me share another experience I had today at the newly built IOC in peliyagoda (negambo road)....

Usually I pay cash for petrol and on the way at wattala I was trying to get cash from the ATM and the machine wasn't working and couldnt find an ATM from wattala to peliyagoda... I usually fill up the tank when its half empty, so II didn't have an option and I had to pay the fuel cost with my card....

There were 2 fellows there and my bill was Rs. 2906.30... The first time the fellow enter 2609 and cancelled it... the next time I told him "Hariyata gahanna dedahas nawasiya hayai satha thihai"... and the fellow swiped Rs. 29,060.30 from the card and tells me "Hari Mahaththaya" ... I checked the receipt and they have deducted a 29K from my card... I was damn pissed and told them to call the bloody manager and said I want my balance money RIGHT NOW... the manager then said I have to wait few minutes because they dont have 26k+ cash to give... after 15 bloody minutes in the station I get my balance 26k+.... and they didn't even apologize... as a result of this I was 15 minutes late for a client meeting...

Couldn't they simply cancel or reverse/refund the money back to teh card instead of giving you cash?

Couldn't they simply cancel or reverse/refund the money back to teh card instead of giving you cash?

They tried it, but the bank has told them that i have to call the bank and tell to cancel it. however how am I to know that the money has been transfered back... i haven't registered for online banking so i wont be able to check until i go to an atm or something... its too much of a hassle so i told them to give my money back...

I love it when they refund in cash for a credit payment though...You get a cash advance from the credit card with no extra interest, bank fees, etc.... :D

Laurel is where it's at.... The big gun versions are the ultimate Q-ships, just ask VVTi.. Btw there is at least one another laurel complete with RB25DET in Lanka other than VVTis

Yeah I admit that'd be my first choice as well. The only draw back to it all is that its a pretty rare setup so if anything like that ever comes up for sale its going to go at a premium...

Typo there.... it should be 100km/h... seems like you don't have common sense to figure it out that it was a typo... I'm not surprised to hear something like this from a person who buds a frigging jap engine to a bmw

how can i not have common sense when you make such big typo? Also you didnt have to take the money, all they could do was cancel transaction and reswipe.... :)

maybe you look like someone who can be fooled so they tried.

Also, yes we have budded a japense engine to bmw, what have you done? your story was not even intersting to read. so you almost had a crash. it would have been fun if you crashed the bike man died and you got beaten up.... :)

ayyooo salli.

Yeah I admit that'd be my first choice as well. The only draw back to it all is that its a pretty rare setup so if anything like that ever comes up for sale its going to go at a premium...

you can use RD engine and replace with Diesel. The RD range is also very good.

how can i not have common sense when you make such big typo? Also you didnt have to take the money, all they could do was cancel transaction and reswipe.... :)

maybe you look like someone who can be fooled so they tried.

Also, yes we have budded a japense engine to bmw, what have you done? your story was not even intersting to read. so you almost had a crash. it would have been fun if you crashed the bike man died and you got beaten up.... :)

ayyooo salli.

Congratz... you just became the latest in a long line of f**k-ups.....

You dumb m*******r, you couldn't even get the math right.. if someone is driving at 100km/s, the total number of km's he would drive for an hour would be 360000km's not 360km's.... LOL you dumbass....

I clearly mentioned in my previous post, as to why I didn't want to cancel the transaction dumbass...

And I don't wanna waste my time anymore reciprocating to a dumb SADIST like you, coz you are a person who wish that someone would die so that you can have an orgasm out of it and see some drama.... what a psycho.... You are a caricature of the essential shallowness of stupidity and inhumanity... that's what you are...

You say you dont want to waste time, yet you typed long time... :) you have access to calculator also.

so who is fool? but it is fun when bike travveling at 100km/s hots presea window, brain and skull and bones and flesh comes inside your car... L0L

big clean up job. Might smell for a few weeks.

Edited by Aquaman

you can use RD engine and replace with Diesel. The RD range is also very good.

I know you mean well, so thanks for the suggestion. But no, I don't feel that would be my cup of tea. A RB25DET equipped Laurel or something built / manufactured along the same train of thought would certainly be lovely to have, but if money's tight then or they are being priced at some absurd premium, then no worries: There's lots of Sylphy's and the odd Teana to be had! And as mentioned above those cars are generally a decent option. So no need to fuss too much! And who knows I may even end up getting a Presea if the opportunity presents! ;)

Edited by Kavvz

I know you mean well, so thanks for the suggestion. But no, I don't feel that would be my cup of tea. A RB25DET equipped Laurel or something built / manufactured along the same train of thought would certainly be lovely to have, but if money's tight then or they are being priced at some absurd premium, then no worries: There's lots of Sylphy's and the odd Teana to be had! And as mentioned above those cars are generally a decent option. So no need to fuss too much! And who knows I may even end up getting a Presea if the opportunity presents! ;)

Actually in a Lankan context an RB25DET Laurel is likely to go at a pretty low price because: "thel bonawa ne mahathhthaya"

apoo...dont buy Presea. you will end up like Presea Lover, almost hitting bikes coming at 100Km/s and telling like a action movie story. In the end story is like Sujaatha Diyaniya.. no sex, no violence, no blood :(

apoo...dont buy Presea. you will end up like Presea Lover, almost hitting bikes coming at 100Km/s and telling like a action movie story. In the end story is like Sujaatha Diyaniya.. no sex, no violence, no blood :(

Machan hows the BMW coming along?

Completely OT but as Presea requested multiple times,

Heres a pic of my stable, had to include the special ones that are gone as they always have that soft spot.

Edited by tiv
  • Like 3