• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

Haha.. I got an indomitable spirit Towards finding this.. I just typed "white nissan presea" in google and almost all the search results in the 1st page are my advertisements i posted as 'wanted'...jeez!

You know in the mid 1990s most people didn't like white cars. They considered white to be a comercial vehicle colour and preferred mettalic colours. So finding a white one will be a bit difficult.

I think you should compromise and concentrate on finding a good manual Presea, if thats what rocks your boat.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="MasterDon" data-cid="275031" data-time="1427115369"><p>

A perfect premise for a horror movie...innocent guy buys a Presea and a psycho in a tuk tuk starts chasing him. :P</p></blockquote>

Haha innocent? You know after i got down from the tuk i walked towards the car and opened his front door...do you know what i felt when i opened it? I was telling myself "jesus christ does this guy even deserve this"... He was using the car like shit"... The gearbox was almost broken and a piece was hanging out..pieces of food all over the car, sand filled the carpets like a beach, exterior is damaged and scratch marks everywhere, windows are totally gone.... The fellow doesnt realize how valuable and rare this car is...i was feeling sad for the car...so no! He is no innocent at all lol

Old Japanese cars did not always weather the storm of the hot sun and loads of miles that well. You can't expect a pristine car unless maintained by another enthusiast.

The problem is more specific your requirement is, the harder it will be for you to achieve it......

Couldnt have agreed with you more... But I have this optimistic thougbt that when you want something badly and work hardly to acheieve it, the universe will conspire go give it to you.. But yes I know, i have given myself a few more months and if i dont get this exact, I would narrow down my requirements... :)

One of the cars I own is from the mid 1990s. The plastics on the dashboard like vents and surrounds crumbled as they were taken apart. Others are scratched and discoloured. Some I have sourced used and replaced, but others even in other cars are damaged so need to buy new.

The glasses got stuck going up due to lack of lubrication in the rubber. The bushes and engine mounts crumbled and it needed nearly all parts of the suspension repaired or replaced. This kind of comes with the territory, particularly if it was not well maintained.

This type of attention to detail is not cheap and you only do for emotional reasons rather than practical ones.

Edited by The Don

About 5 years back I was in a similar situation like you to find a non raped , manual Eg8. Bought one for bit lesser price and fixed most of the stuff as it was my dream car since the O/L days. Still its my daily runner and most of my colleagues wonder why im still not giving up this 19- car as most are obsessed with aquas, Vezels . I used to see 2 cars (not white though) in my area , if I get a chance, I'll see whether they meet your criteria.

Edited by H.C

Im reluctant to paint cuz im afraid they wont fix the parts well after painting and also it might be hard to sell after color change..

So much desperation I thought 'till death do us part'...

Im not going to sell it,,.. but what if it start giving me serious engine trouble and stuff... then i will have no choice but go for another presea...

Replace the engine and be done with it :P Those engines are not that expensive :)

Im not going to sell it,,.. but what if it start giving me serious engine trouble and stuff... then i will have no choice but go for another presea...

As per my experience if you really love the car everything can be fixed properly if you go to the right place. Certainly it will come with a cost. If the parts cannot be found in local market you might have to import from ebay.

Certainly I’m not an expert, but so far i didn't have bad experience even with old cars. May be because I’m willing to spend to fix things properly. But it’s just my opinion / experience..

One more point I would like to share, but don’t blast me for this, this is only my opinion. If I were you I would just buy a good condition Presea (Auto / Manual) and do all the repairs needed and do a good paint / polish job as needed.

• Like 1

H.C - neat car H.C....... :) NRX - lol you got a point too.... :D

Btw guys I tried to recover my old deleted contacts, via an android recovery software in debugging mode... Unfortunately my bloody Xperia does not function with that software, hence couldnt recover the deleted contacts, so i will not be able to call that old white presea owner to ask for the new buyer's contact.... God I'm depressed...

As per my experience if you really love the car everything can be fixed properly if you go to the right place. Certainly it will come with a cost. If the parts cannot be found in local market you might have to import from ebay.

Certainly I’m not an expert, but so far i didn't have bad experience even with old cars. May be because I’m willing to spend to fix things properly. But it’s just my opinion / experience..

One more point I would like to share, but don’t blast me for this, this is only my opinion. If I were you I would just buy a good condition Presea (Auto / Manual) and do all the repairs needed and do a good paint / polish job as needed.

Yeah the parts for presea in ebay is never to be found... Since I knew the presea is very popular in thailand, I messaged to around more than 100 thailand ebay sellers and asked if they have the Nissan Presea rear emblem which is rare... and out of those whole lot no one had it but 1 fellow said there is a place he knows and the emblem costs over 100$.. Jesus Christ!

This was entertaining for a while. So what have we gathered up to now.

1. We have a stalker in our midst who follows people around to try to persuade them to sell their vehicles performing rather dubious and dangerous manouvres in tuk tuks.

2. He is worried about resale costs

3. He is worried about spare part costs particularly trim bits which are expensive for any car in that generation due to lack of availability

4. But he is desparate like a dog in heat spinning up so many old threads he had to be warned for spamming.

Machang you are like one of those buggers who stalks Miss World, and once you find her asks to take her to a petti kadey for a plain tea :)

I wish you the best of luck with your search :)

hahahahaah you got it all right maaan :D lol..... this is my first car so you know, im all worked up.....

and yeah i was worried about the warnings i thought you would kick me off because i have almost posted in all the fb car related groups, ###### ads and hitads and everywhere but never found a reply... so i thought i will have to post this all over auto lanka to get noticed :D but this happened to be the best forums i learnt a lot...

thank you admin :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="VVTi" data-cid="275072" data-time="1427166925"><p>

Have you even considered buying an Auto and converting it to a Manual? :)</p></blockquote>

Nope i prefer the originality of the car so dnt wna do that :)

Ah... Ok, good luck in your search then.

How old are you by the way?