• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

Did tou ever want to buy a mazda RX8? I'm asking 'cause we had a young person, just like you, very desperate to buy a certain mazda rx 8.

He had your habit too- added "haha" to every sentence possible :)

anyways, the car problem: I think you will have to buy an auto and convert it to manual if you want to own your dream car anytime soon.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

i wish you success in your car hunt.

Edited by Jor-el
  • Like 2

So I posted my 'wanted' advertisement in some satellite forum... Just posted out of desperation and a guy replied me saying "Im lucky and to call him"... my instincts say this guy is messing around... but then again we never know whether it can be true or not even if its real :/

http://www.warunasat.com/showthread.php?tid=3502&pid=20900#pid20900

So I posted my 'wanted' advertisement in some satellite forum... Just posted out of desperation and a guy replied me saying "Im lucky and to call him"... my instincts say this guy is messing around... but then again we never know whether it can be true or not even if its real :/

http://www.warunasat.com/showthread.php?tid=3502&pid=20900#pid20900

Yes yes go meet up a random stranger you met on the internet just cos he says he has candy white preseas....Brilliant idea sir-ji!

You wanna end up gang raped and left in a ditch?.

• Like 1

Yes yes go meet up a random stranger you met on the internet just cos he says he has candy white preseas....Brilliant idea sir-ji!

You wanna end up gang raped and left in a ditch?.

..and also remember that we are anxiously waiting with popcorn for an update. So be online even if you end up in a ditch!

So today while walking to work, saw a 301- white Presea MANUAL parked opposite the old DASA building on Galle Road.

This was about 45 mins ago, if you run, you might be able to stalk the owner and ask if he wants to sell.

Haha Nah Im not gonna meet him anyway, in that case I would first stalk him and see if he really has one lol.... Haha, dont worry I"ll update you even if im in a ditch, whenever I receive a notification email il be online any time of the day.. Ahhh a 301 number means its not a refina most probably...its a CT2 Which came before 1998... It doesnt have crystal lights, the buffer is different (not eye catching) and no climate control... Most refina's came with english numbers and after 1998 thats why im looking for a 98 or above grade, but thank you soo much for the info, really appreciate it... If it was an english number i would definitely run to cz i work in kolpetty, so nearby... Let me know if yal see any on the road as rumesh88 did :)

This is turning out to be one of those "I love you more than anything, and nothing can stop me from being with you unless it rains, or its too hot, or the bus runs late, or my friends want to go out, or i dont feel like stepping out of the house..." stories :D

• Like 8

Well unfortunately kinda yes... I dont wanna waste all that 15lakhs or so falling for the wrong one... This is like getting a woman, if you fall for the wrong woman, your entire life is gonna be f**ked... So you got to be really careful... I mean this is a lot of money... And at this age of life if i get screwed, it will affect my future as well... Dont you think? We gotta live in our dreams but shouldnt make them so hard, even though i have made it hard now.. So the best I could do is to have a little bit of patience and look for a few months, and if not go for another color... See its like this, you should never try to find a girl when you are lonely,because then you might fall for the first girl who comes your way which will not be the perfect one... :) correct me if im wrong? :)

Guys small question...if a car has run around 200,000km, is it wise to not buy that or should I not care about the mileage as well?

What other mileage could you expect from a 15 year old car? In my mind 200k seems a bit on the low side, so you'd be lucky to get a car with that kind of mileage on it. Besides as multiple members have pointed out changing the mileage is easy, and is done often.

• Like 1

Well unfortunately kinda yes... I dont wanna waste all that 15lakhs or so falling for the wrong one... This is like getting a woman, if you fall for the wrong woman, your entire life is gonna be f**ked... So you got to be really careful... I mean this is a lot of money... And at this age of life if i get screwed, it will affect my future as well... Dont you think? We gotta live in our dreams but shouldnt make them so hard, even though i have made it hard now.. So the best I could do is to have a little bit of patience and look for a few months, and if not go for another color... See its like this, you should never try to find a girl when you are lonely,because then you might fall for the first girl who comes your way which will not be the perfect one... :) correct me if im wrong? :)

Oh dude, it will be the next century by the time you tie the knot. Perhaps the same could be true for your Presea search too.

I actually disagree with you on your search for a woman either. You're not going for the first girl, but you're going for the best looking one. And remember, under all that make up could be a heartless bitch.

So you should go for a girl/car you feel there's great potential in. The journey won't be easy you'll have your share of fights/repairs but in the end that's all part of the story you reminiscence on 20 years from now. Not the hotLooking/crystalLight babe/car you dated/drove for a few months before you realized she's a selfish/meter-reversed unloving/rebadged because it was the best of the lot.

edit:

anyway, it's your car, your money and your life... no-one is forcing you to buy this... just dont waste everyone's time with stories of unconditional dying love with a 100 ifs and buts.

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 4

You sound like Ted Mosby ...

Anyways, just a little story... a Gentleman i knew of had a similar mentality...he waited for the perfect woman and the perfect car...(mind you affording a decent car was not a problem for him) he married at 35 he bought his first car 8 years later died of a heart attack at 50 or 51. leaving behind a very young son... so maybe you shouldn't be too choosy when pursing your dreams.

• Like 3

Turn the clock back to about 90,000 and you are good to go.

LOL...you can turn back the clock with layers of cataloy/makeup.but on the inside everything is still soft,mushy and hanging loose.Also you'll be lucky to find one with the pumps still working.

Haha yeah i know, i told you once i went to see this car in galle and it was 160,000 and the next week it was in some other location, same number plate with the mileage of 83000 and the price is 2 and half laks more...its still advertised in ######... Davy- haha man you are soo going to get into trouble for that :P (I hope not) im glad i found this forum before i buy the car, or else i would have been in big trouble...

OK, shall i make an end to your misery? Do you really need a white colored manual presea? Can't you live with something else? How about a Black colored one with an Auto box? (It maybe the same one which inspired your presea love in your child hood. You never know ;) ) If interested i can hook you up with one of my friends who owns one. Or else you can contact the forum member "k9master" he owns a Gold colored one. contact him and see. maybe he might be interested in selling it. But he haven't been active in the forum for sometime though..

• Like 1