• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Most Powerful Japanese Car Under 1600cc

Bugatti

Nice...

Now for phase_2, can we locate these car (owners) on AL..??? :unsure:

Honda - Racers Edge ?

Toyota - ?

Nissan - MRM/Pericles

Mitsu -

Mazda - GuruG

OK now y is my name displayed here??? Is it another plan of Bugs to put me in trouble! :violent-smiley-099:

We should be talking about stock not modified. <_<

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK now y is my name displayed here??? Is it another plan of Bugs to put me in trouble! :violent-smiley-099:

We should be talking about stock not modified. <_<

Let's first take note of whats out there... and then categorize them accordingly. I believe that, apart from the Honda, everything else is stock..! :lol:

It is not easy to define "Stock"... even a loud exhaust is considered a mod, even though it makes only a noise..! :D

Stock means "left the factory like that". End of story. Replacements parts of the same spec when replaced. Mine came with a loud exhaust from the factory itself :)

The most powerful NA car under 1600 cc is Mazda rx7 FC & FD N/A standard versions. I saw one in sri lanka 1998 parliament grounds back fd with the sunroof / auto 19 -???? ( dash board LED green ) also the most powerful turbo model under 1600cc is FD3S Type R, Type SP, Bathurst R ( limited to 500 units for all of Japan. 250 built in 1995 & another 250 built in 2002 ). also the world fastest F/R car is 2006 Mazdaspped 3.... ;)

Nissan = Pulsar/Sunny VZR (Engine SR16VE)

Mazda = Familia RS (Engine ??)

Toyota = Carina GT (4AGE)

Mitsubishi = Lancer/Mirage Mivec (Engine ??)

Honda = Civic SiR (B16)

Apart from the Mazda all cars have have around 160-170 BHP. You can see 3 out of the 5 here...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6352...mp;id=788313144

Mitsubishi Mirage 1999 ZR specs

Displacement, cc 1597

Engine model 4G92

Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm 175 ps (128.71 kw) / 7500 rpm

Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm 17.0 kg*m (166.71 N*m) / 7000 rpm

Power density 6.06

Engine type Serial 4 cylinder DOHC16 valve

Engine information MIVEC

Fuel system ECI-MULTI (electrically controlled gasoline injection)

Turbocharger No

Edited by dillongt

I don't know about all that, but if you really want to see a car, let me tell you that there is a Civic Hype-R out there (VTAC engine) where the owner has fitted a 5" muffler, cone filter, RR-FPR and AFC to his 1.5l SOHS, which has boosted his his horsepower by about 2bhp. Looks great at night cos it has a fully lit undercarriage, 10 pairs of foglights, and coool vinyls creating Altezza lights. It also has a great Body Kite and Moogen stickers. However I hear he had to remove the earlier 6 foot metal spoiler as it only received 30 channels (without HBO).

Trust me. It will SMOKE yo ass. I have seen it smoke old uncles in ambassadors as well as three wheelers right off the traffic lights.

hondacivichatchback904.jpg

hondacivichatchback905.jpg

I think I know the car you're talking about, is it dark blue by any chance?

I don't know about all that, but if you really want to see a car, let me tell you that there is a Civic Hype-R out there (VTAC engine) where the owner has fitted a 5" muffler, cone filter, RR-FPR and AFC to his 1.5l SOHS, which has boosted his his horsepower by about 2bhp. Looks great at night cos it has a fully lit undercarriage, 10 pairs of foglights, and coool vinyls creating Altezza lights. It also has a great Body Kite and Moogen stickers. However I hear he had to remove the earlier 6 foot metal spoiler as it only received 30 channels (without HBO).

Trust me. It will SMOKE yo ass. I have seen it smoke old uncles in ambassadors as well as three wheelers right off the traffic lights.

hmmm the description exactly match with my Honda too, but difference is mine is EK3 with silver colour. Rest is same, has removed the original spoiler since its does't have HBO. and SOHC VTAC as well. It has nice stickers that increased power about 20Hp. In fact stickers has reduced my 3 stage VTAC to 2 Stage VTAC, which i din't worried much. My real worry is that some bugger has removed few letters in the hood which really reduced about 2 - 3 HP.. need to contact the person did the job to see what fonts they are. it smoke tuk tuk like nothing.. :jumping-smiley-013:

hmmm the description exactly match with my Honda too, but difference is mine is EK3 with silver colour. Rest is same, has removed the original spoiler since its does't have HBO. and SOHC VTAC as well. It has nice stickers that increased power about 20Hp. In fact stickers has reduced my 3 stage VTAC to 2 Stage VTAC, which i din't worried much. My real worry is that some bugger has removed few letters in the hood which really reduced about 2 - 3 HP.. need to contact the person did the job to see what fonts they are. it smoke tuk tuk like nothing.. :jumping-smiley-013:

Terrabyte, the car that inspired my post used to be black actually (perhaps it became dark blue under another owner?) Saw it at a car show many years ago.

MkX, sorry to hear about your loss. Nothing like em MOOOgen stickers to get those damn things outrunning ferraris.

Anyone know what happened to The Fastest EXi?

Well the first car that came to my mind is the Mazda RX8 with 1,300 CC (roatary) engine and 200+ Bhp. Its a front mid engined car

Lovely car, but if i'm not mistaken there is a limit where you could run without any prob, but after the engine is wasted it starts to give prob's continuosly. Not sure but this is what i've heard! :rolleyes:

machan, also every increase in font size adds ~1hp, so you can get more with less. and you have a type r sticker no? get one big enough to plaster across the upper 25% of your windscreen, that's at least 30hp right there.