• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

One Word Thread!

MeanGreenZ28

So here's how it goes, each person copies the previous reply and add just ONE word to the end. We will be writing a story, ONE word at a time. Here goes...

Once

ie.. the next reply will copy "Once" and add a word to it (ie, upon) ... keep it going!!!

Here's an example of the shenanigans that can happen; from another forum...

Give CKJ two working cerebral aneurysms coffee. Toby Kieth an Opti-spark which will get ford oven mitts with poop and saltines covered by lamp! Afterwords Transamman25 joins GLADD for pancakes while wearing nothing but tutu's with WD-40 sprayed on his edible purple Victoria's secret mustache. Slow6 and R3DLT1 welded each bracket compulsively until santa brought kittens for them to shave. Then SNM dressed in 14 second pinto owner's uniform, secretly wishing his turd was Bono. However, Bono lost his virginity to CKJ on Horsepower T.V. Craz28 thought about unicorns wrenching the butt of laux06 because Pandas took hostages his fudgebucket.

Anyways always in B-Bodies they tremble with fear and hormones gumby Eric flatulence constipation. Yesterday bites some haunches crack frosted flakes on Whitney Houston's big butt burning bacon burger slop while P Diddy freaked miley cyrus during relations with scrumptious canadians vomiting poop out..

Then the games began, ricer's revving POS v-tec Reeboks, blowing chunks towards Mustangs with spasms. 1000 Hondas broke their penis off while donkeys gave prescription strength chickens machine guns to castrate all. Later, LS1LT1.com Beat LS1Tech.com on BLK WS6's huge, black ram-air hood penis. Mean green z28 needs liposuction Bc GTP231 loves getting his 2Pac shakin while eating MCD's garbage from the hole of a doughnut shaped rhino butt that reeks sulfur peanuts. Exsoccer1921 slurps opti juice giving rabies shots nightmares while sucking flaming hot Thundercat hotdogs "YUM" Snarf whore. Meanwhile at CraZ28's he-Man slugged him kevstoy the fruit juggler smurf loved the conjugal visit at the toys-r-us shoot-out blumpkin ball.

Chris 96 WS6 likes "baby got back" while sipping courvoisier from Grims' best Clown mug, as Alf hyperventilated, Slow farted twice on Grims' inverted panties, while lighting stoogies. Yesterday Obama raised awareness sucking smoothies off 31camaro's Mangina. Meanwhile in lake titicaca evildragon punched into GTP231 going 100 passing monster gonorrhea onto Ninja balls. Captain Crunch saw Rick James pleasuring a cat with bronchitis and blue balls. Billy Ocean sang Elvis new mangina once twice on...

ha ha, you see what can be done!

Edited by MeanGreenZ28

i think it's better to copy the whole sentence and add our word to that guys...so we dont have to read the whole thread one post at a time to realise the story...ok here i go...somebody copy my sentence then add your word and so on :)

Once In You Should Take Alcohol With

i think it's better to copy the whole sentence and add our word to that guys...so we dont have to read the whole thread one post at a time to realise the story...ok here i go...somebody copy my sentence then add your word and so on :)

Once In You Should Take Alcohol With

good idea, and may i suggest the word being added is made Bold as well... easier to see

Like so

Once In You Should Take Alcohol With Whatever

Once In You Should Take Alcohol With Whatever that lobsters cooked with parippu,Butter and beer mug

Edited by SHAI