• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Efficiency

Watchman

Question

Hey!

There’s been a couple of posts asking members how efficient various vehicles are on fuel. And with the prices going up by Rs.8/= and with news in the air that it will go up again by another Rs.3/= soon, its getting even more important…

So what do you say we post the following details

Vehicle :

Transmission Type :

Engine Capacity :

Fuel :

Km per Ltr (city/long distance) :

• Like 1

What hair? Ear hair? Nose hair? ahhhhh, armpit hair? Can't be leg hair, right?

:D:( That was something i didnt need to know! ... ado percilesicles what about ur N1 fuel figures...heheh... :P:P

u mean besides parkd cars?not too sure machan

LOL!!! heheh... :P

:D:( That was something i didnt need to know! ... ado percilesicles what about ur N1 fuel figures...heheh... :P:P

LOL!!! heheh... :P

Barbarian! What the hell u trying to do to my name?

6-7 in the city. Haven't done a long outstation trip to get outstation figures.

Vehicle : 2000 Honda Civic SiR

Transmission Type : Manual

Engine Capacity : 1.6 L

Fuel : Petrol 95 Octane

Km per Ltr, City : 9

Long Distance : 12/14

(Hit the VTEC zone and these figures drop down to almost half)

Vehicle : 1999 BMW 320d

Engine Capacity : 2.0 L Intercooler Turbo

Fuel : Super Diesel

Km per Ltr, City : 9/10

Long Distance : 14

• Like 1

Vehicle : 2000 Honda Civic SiR

Engine Capacity : 1.6 L

Fuel : Pertol 95 Octane

Km per Ltr, City : 9

Long Distance : 12/14

(Hit the VTEC zone and these figures drop down to almost half)

Vehicle : 1999 BMW 320d

Engine Capacity : 2.0 L Intercooler Turbo

Fuel : Super Diesel

Km per Ltr, City : 9/10

Long Distance : 14

hmmmm, pertol eh? whazzat? :P

Well...The STi on a good day may do around 6km and the GTR around 5km or so...and thats running 95 octane only... the Lotus on the other hand is bloody awesome.. we did a colombo - Bentota Beach run and it only consumd 14 odd litres... and thats going and coming back...

yeah, well, u don't really buy perf cars to compare fuel economy with econo-boxes :D Its like a woman. Certain models are high maintainence, and if u choose one, then u do it coz ur not too concerned about that cost.

• Like 1

yeah, well, u don't really buy perf cars to compare fuel economy with econo-boxes :action-smiley-060: Its like a woman. Certain models are high maintainence, and if u choose one, then u do it coz ur not too concerned about that cost.

very nice comparison Pericles :D

yeah, well, u don't really buy perf cars to compare fuel economy with econo-boxes :D Its like a woman. Certain models are high maintainence, and if u choose one, then u do it coz ur not too concerned about that cost.

heh heh... nice comparison... ya u cant really compare fuel economy with those cars... doesnt make sense..which is why i didnt post them up in the 1st place until sharkster told me to...

heh heh... nice comparison... ya u cant really compare fuel economy with those cars... doesnt make sense..which is why i didnt post them up in the 1st place until sharkster told me to...

Hey andrew, whats max boost on the GTR?

Hey andrew, whats max boost on the GTR?

On the standard on-board comp i can change it from low as 0.4 to a Max of 1.3 bar... but if i get a special ECU and boost upgrader i can run it to 1.9 on the standard settings...

On the standard on-board comp i can change it from low as 0.4 to a Max of 1.3 bar... but if i get a special ECU and boost upgrader i can run it to 1.9 on the standard settings...

Thats sick man!

heh heh... i know... if only i could use all that power on our roads...but sadly i cant!! Damn it.......

So ur dad must be a hell of a car enthusiast or u mustbe good at convincing him?

BTW i'm watching the most expensive car was in uk, 5000 pounds, a 22 step car wash. the guy is washing and waxing a maserati mc12 at the moment. he massages the special wax on to the car?? hey xxx watch 5th gear on Channel 5

So ur dad must be a hell of a car enthusiast or u mustbe good at convincing him?

BTW i'm watching the most expensive car was in uk, 5000 pounds, a 22 step car wash. the guy is washing and waxing a maserati mc12 at the moment. he massages the special wax on to the car?? hey xxx watch 5th gear on Channel 5

sorry 61 step car wash!! the was he is using is 6000 pounds