• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda Meet In May ::

dragster

Nice Nice .... So a big turn out is expected ... shud be fun man!! are u guys gonna have a 'Drive' afterwards... if ya know what i mean... :D:D ... yup when i get back home ill call the owner of my old 'teg and ask him to come if he can... machan which 2 type-r's have u guys got? Cos i can talk to Mr.D.De Silva and ask him to bring his 2004 CTR...if ya want...

ade machang get the CTR.... machang... ;)

and yes there's gona be a drive machang....

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ade machang get the CTR.... machang... :D

and yes there's gona be a drive machang....

Shape...ill definetly talk to him when i get back machan... So for the Drive all cars can come ya?

dragster, sorry i will miss this thing as i have a office trip on the 20th.

:D

oh... but I think sometimes the date will change on to the 27th as for the elections...

LOL!!! Ya Im sure that was ur Intended Reply !!!! Hmmmmmm :action-smiley-060:

i have an idea to buy a 3 wheeler n make a 3wheelers club.... JK ... oh i think someday its gona happend.. anyway i try to bring my poor car...

i have an idea to buy a 3 wheeler n make a 3wheelers club.... JK ... oh i think someday its gona happend.. anyway i try to bring my poor car...

there are 3-wheeler clubs like industrial unions. but i doubt they host 3-wheeler shows and parades :action-smiley-060:

there are 3-wheeler clubs like industrial unions. but i doubt they host 3-wheeler shows and parades :angry-smiley-048:

yeap bt some unions work for some election candidates, anyway i alway think the designer of the 3wheeler should go to the hell n suffer alot.. n i think in 2020 there will be more than 1 mill 3 wheelers in sl.... :action-smiley-060:

ok guys I'm sorry but we have set the date to the 27th... and this date is confirmed...

the problem we had with the 20th was, we could have the meet but no rally... cause the cops wouldnt allow us to have the rally and colombo is gona be filled with cops... so we dont want all you speed wagins getting cought to unnecessary problems...

and now that we got a bit of more time in our hands we are gona make it still better...

ok guys I'm sorry but we have set the date to the 27th... and this date is confirmed...

the problem we had with the 20th was, we could have the meet but no rally... cause the cops wouldnt allow us to have the rally and colombo is gona be filled with cops... so we dont want all you speed wagins getting cought to unnecessary problems...

and now that we got a bit of more time in our hands we are gona make it still better...

So the 27th it is then........

Ela ela thawath kal hitapanko ..madaeeeeeeee ........ ok wat to Do life is always like that shik If there no cops I can drive In the rally with the boom boom ... but if there arebig problem ..

AND Z.u.L no problem dude im going in a honda townace van

OK guys... thought I'll update you guys with some stuff....

we have bit of change of plans for the better.... guess what ?

we are gona have competitions for

1. best audio

2. best interior

3. best exterior modifications

and the winners are gona get a prize tag of 10k green...

so the bottom line is that.. we are gona Rock guys.... :action-smiley-060::angry-smiley-048:

Edited by sharkster

we are gona have competitions for

1. best audio

2. best interior

3. best exterior modifications

and the winners are gona get a prize tag of 10k green...

Hmmm. Thats pretty impressive.

However, this means that only the ricers will be rewarded. Is there any way of rewarding the genuine performance enthusiasts?