• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda Meet In May ::

dragster

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May 20th is the election day... Don't you think there will be difficulties on that day.... with cops and all... ;) Anyway I think it's a better move to have it at AMRC tarMac.

There wont be any problem with the parking, like I do, you can park the car inside the bus stand :violent-smiley-099:

Hola.... As usual.....

hey were you at Parliament grounds yesterday having a booz ? cause I saw someone like you and a call like yours.... ( sorry if I let the cat out )

:violent-smiley-099::action-smiley-060:;) .... Dude How is ur New Exhaust?

Vroooommm........... :D

Got some time more than expected to do the thingee. Only last night got it out. Definite pick in performance. Can really feel it in the pickup. Nice sound as well. Car is bit outta tune, hopefully going for a tune-up today, after that I think the ride will be much smoother.

Thanks Machan for introducing Suresh. Very nice guy. ;)

hey were you at Parliament grounds yesterday having a booz ? cause I saw someone like you and a call like yours.... ( sorry if I let the cat out )

Yeah... I went there last night after picking the car. Just for a ride. :D

U thought I waved at some other punk... & who was the other girl in ur car last night, was a different one from the 1 u took to the GTG.

:action-smiley-060:

guys... is everyone Ok with the 27th ? since there are elections on the 20th...

Don't u have to get permission to use the AMRC place??? :blink:

best decide on a date and stick to it. if you ask opinions, you will get a 1000 and the event will never happen.

are you sure that the election is goign to take place on the 20th? i see stuff on the news where it looks like it won't happen

Vroooommm........... :P

Got some time more than expected to do the thingee. Only last night got it out. Definite pick in performance. Can really feel it in the pickup. Nice sound as well. Car is bit outta tune, hopefully going for a tune-up today, after that I think the ride will be much smoother.

Thanks Machan for introducing Suresh. Very nice guy. :action-smiley-060:

No Worries Bro...Anytime... hehehe... Uhmmmm Suresh didnt happen to say anythin bout me by any chance now did he ... :blink: .... heheheh....

Changing the Date?? Damn dude...better decide fast... :D

No Worries Bro...Anytime... hehehe... Uhmmmm Suresh didnt happen to say anythin bout me by any chance now did he ... :action-smiley-060: .... heheheh....

Changing the Date?? Damn dude...better decide fast... :blink:

He wants me to give his regards to you.... Ahh.... beside that... We were talking abt u as well. Can’t tell those in a public forum like this... U know what I'm talking abt... right? lol. :D

He wants me to give his regards to you.... Ahh.... beside that... We were talking abt u as well. Can’t tell those in a public forum like this... U know what I'm talking abt... right? lol. :D

HeHeHeHe ... LoL!! ... Oh Boy!! ... :action-smiley-060: ... I Think I Have A Good Idea What U Were Talking About... !!! :blink:

If the Honda GTG happens on the 27th, U wont be in SL...right?

LoL!! Hopefully dude ill be at the Pilla Steps this coming Saturday!! :blink::D ... So im pretty sure ill be at the Honda GTG .... :action-smiley-060:

Yeah... I went there last night after picking the car. Just for a ride. :D

U thought I waved at some other punk... & who was the other girl in ur car last night, was a different one from the 1 u took to the GTG.

:action-smiley-060:

Don't u have to get permission to use the AMRC place??? :blink:

I wasn't sure it was you bro... anyways didnt you recodnize my car at first ? girl ? which girl ? ooops :P

hey yeah we did get permission from AMRC bro... we are even hoping to get some guests performances... like a run on the track...

best decide on a date and stick to it. if you ask opinions, you will get a 1000 and the event will never happen.

are you sure that the election is goign to take place on the 20th? i see stuff on the news where it looks like it won't happen

hey are you sure the elections wont happen on the 20th ? is there anyway to get confirmation ?

I wasn't sure it was you bro... anyways didnt you recodnize my car at first ? girl ? which girl ? ooops :D

Who cannot recognize your cherry baby bro... lol :action-smiley-060:

hey yeah we did get permission from AMRC bro... we are even hoping to get some guests performances... like a run on the track...

Dragster... now is it 20th or 27th??? :blink:

What does u mean by run on the track?? Is it something like the last time event at the same venue?

LoL!! Hopefully dude ill be at the Pilla Steps this coming Saturday!! :P:blink: ... So im pretty sure ill be at the Honda GTG .... :D

you were also one of the reasons we put it back for the 20th when we first thought of having this... you and another guy who is also off-shore

anyways... good to see you back bro... hope to see you at Pila, unless your not wasting your time at Cinnomaon grand.... ;)

Who cannot recognize your cherry baby bro... lol :action-smiley-060:

Dragster... now is it 20th or 27th??? :blink:

What does u mean by run on the track?? Is it something like the last time event at the same venue?

I'll confirm soon machang..... hopefully we are keeping it for the 20th... but lets see...

i dont know for sure if elections will happen or not. yhou will have ot check wiht someone who is into politics...

regardless of elections or not, i don't seea problem with keeping it on that day. there probably won't be any issues ?

you were also one of the reasons we put it back for the 20th when we first thought of having this... you and another guy who is also off-shore

anyways... good to see you back bro... hope to see you at Pila, unless your not wasting your time at Cinnomaon grand.... ;)

LoL!! Sorry for causing all this trouble then!! :blink::D ... Uhmmm i mite not even come for the Honda GTG man... :action-smiley-060:

Yup im glad to be coming back too!! What do u mean 'Not wasting your time at Cinnamon Grand' ?!?!?! :P:blink:

i dont know for sure if elections will happen or not. yhou will have ot check wiht someone who is into politics...

regardless of elections or not, i don't seea problem with keeping it on that day. there probably won't be any issues ?

Well 1st of all...what kind of Election's are these??? And even if they do have them what kind of problem would it cause the GTG??

machang the problem is we got to know that we can not have any kind of gatherings... on this day

machang the problem is we got to know that we can not have any kind of gatherings... on this day

Ado Dragster... Dont u think NOW would be a good time to tell us what cars are on the list and are expected to come??? :D:D .... Cmon man which 'exclusive' Honda's are making an entrance??? ;)

Ado Dragster... Dont u think NOW would be a good time to tell us what cars are on the list and are expected to come??? :D:D .... Cmon man which 'exclusive' Honda's are making an entrance??? ;)

ok ok...

well so far we got

one of the first honda's that step foot to sri lanka

two Euro R's

Blue teg ( and I'm hoping that you will speak to your ex-teg and get it for the meet ) ;)

two civic type-R's

and whole heap of Eg's and Ek's which will count to about 40 to 50

ok ok...

well so far we got

two Euro R's

Blue teg ( and I'm hoping that you will speak to your ex-teg and get it for the meet ) :D

two civic type-R's

Nice Nice .... So a big turn out is expected ... shud be fun man!! are u guys gonna have a 'Drive' afterwards... if ya know what i mean... :D;) ... yup when i get back home ill call the owner of my old 'teg and ask him to come if he can... machan which 2 type-r's have u guys got? Cos i can talk to Mr.D.De Silva and ask him to bring his 2004 CTR...if ya want...

ok ok...

well so far we got

two Euro R's

Blue teg ( and I'm hoping that you will speak to your ex-teg and get it for the meet ) :D

two civic type-R's

no nsx :D

dude you mean you went ahead with the SR16 swap?? :D

Not yet machan. I have to patiently wait till Preveen park his car unattended anywhere near my sight. :D

I just did the exhaust system... that's it Pila. Happy with the investment. ;)