• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda Meet In May ::

dragster

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got this one off lasitha, if you want more start bugging fuzzo

dcp00116wm.th.jpg

tnx so much.

does anyone have enough influence to somehow get this NSX coming to the meet, i got some serious worshipping to do. :)

I just noticed the banner for the Honda meet that was put up on the AutoLanka cover page.. There seems to be a lot of the 'best' going on.. Is this going to be some sort of competition? If so how is the 'best performance' going to be judged?

hondameet2za.jpg

I just noticed the banner for the Honda meet that was put up on the AutoLanka cover page.. There seems to be a lot of the 'best' going on.. Is this going to be some sort of competition? If so how is the 'best performance' going to be judged?

hondameet2za.jpg

Uhmmm i also noticed that the venue has been changed rite? From the Alcatras Car Park (Parliament Grounds) to this 'AMRC Tarmac' at some stadium in Battaramulla....where is this place???? Dunno if that was a wise idea cos its waaaaaaaay easier comin to alcatras plus more ppl know the place....Dragster why the change?

Hey dragster come on tht small tarma c place .. then we wont be able to park our rides only the competition rides will there NO .. i needdd a pass inside BUDDY..... to get the honda townace inside hehe..

HEy andrew the place is near the parliament road ,Round about instead of going straight towards the koswatte side u must turn towards the new palawatte side rd then .. few meters there is a stadium rite behind it is .the trak..

yo u must park the cars outside unless mr nice guy dragsta gets us a pass

Uhmmm i also noticed that the venue has been changed rite? From the Alcatras Car Park (Parliament Grounds) to this 'AMRC Tarmac' at some stadium in Battaramulla....where is this place???? Dunno if that was a wise idea cos its waaaaaaaay easier comin to alcatras plus more ppl know the place....Dragster why the change?

andrew the location is less than a minute from the alcatras car park...trust me the stadium cannot be missed and the tarmac is jus behind it...

Edited by sharkster

ai ASHAN hope it want be like last time parking on three weel parks and ither places

i think all the honda cars should park inside n rest of the vehicles should park outside cus this is a honda meet..... :violent-smiley-030:

Yes or else No way of entering Buddyyy ..so triple x u coming

Bro why dont you come and take mine and go?

i think all the honda cars should park inside n rest of the vehicles should park outside cus this is a honda meet..... :violent-smiley-030:

I 2nd that

ohh gud idea >> hola .. ut wy aint u coming bro if ur car is at home

Mchan Xxx tht place is a bit small n we have to park our cars way too far in the manin road sides and under trees n bushes

Mchan Xxx tht place is a bit small n we have to park our cars way too far in the manin road sides and under trees n bushes

andrew the location is less than a minute from the alcatras car park...trust me the stadium cannot be missed and the tarmac is jus behind it...

Yeah, there are some pics of the place on my site :violent-smiley-030: The Auto-Slalom was held there. Probably a good move, since it won't be inconveniencing the general public that wants to use the car park! ;) Remember when they had the RC meet and the R*D B*LL rally there? Bloody chock-a-block :D

Guys here's the deal... sorry for being out of the forum.. didnt have much time to check your posts...

1. ok... first of all yes, we'll be still meeting at Alcatras Car Park as it's easier to find... from there onwards we are having sort of a rally like thing to the Tar-Mac...

2. we got the Tar-Mac cause it will be only us there and no outsiders.. so we got the whole place to ourselves....

3. lol... no you dont have to park in three wheeler stands... everyone can park inside.. there's enough space...

4. the poster reading on "best performance" is actually a knowledge sharing on what one can do to improve his/her performance etc... there will also be professional mechanics to give you a free inspection on your car as well.. I know most of you know the technical stuff better, but these are for the sort of the normal crowed that would come for the meet... ( I hope I dont have to emphasize on the normal part he he ..)

5. we have been advised to shift the date as for elections and stuff... but will confirm a.s.a.p on that..

May 20th is the election day... Don't you think there will be difficulties on that day.... with cops and all... ;) Anyway I think it's a better move to have it at AMRC tarMac.

There wont be any problem with the parking, like I do, you can park the car inside the bus stand :violent-smiley-099:

Hola.... As usual.....