• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda Meet In May ::

dragster

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey andrew HE WANT MIND BECOSE THEY NEED MORE FAME AND MORE CROWD >>SO LETS PARTY>>> WELL UARE IN CLUBLK .

join Slflex also

hey andrew HE WANT MIND BECOSE THEY NEED MORE FAME AND MORE CROWD >>SO LETS PARTY>>> WELL UARE IN CLUBLK .

join Slflex also

join Slflex also

Ado Dragster... u here? Machan i told u that i put it on ClubLk...look at the top of this page... is it u that posted on ClubLk Just now?

sorry Machang I was a bit busy these days... gettimg permission for this and stuff... yeah yeah no problem bro... you'll be there as well right ? no machang I didnt post anything on Club Lk mahang... but no problem as long as we get publicity...

Any competitions involved?

ex - Most modified Honda, Best drag Honda, Most cutest Honda etc?

well not as yet machang... but there are a few surprises for you guys.... so lets hope everything works out well...

Machang, its 20th right? Are you giving a small souvenir? A key tag may be?

And Madz - please give us the Autolanka stickers on that day please

sorry Machang I was a bit busy these days... gettimg permission for this and stuff... yeah yeah no problem bro... you'll be there as well right ? no machang I didnt post anything on Club Lk mahang... but no problem as long as we get publicity...

Aite No Worries dude!! Yup ill be there with a few friends and cars... :D ... Ado a guy also called 'dragster' at clublk wanted to know if it was still on due to some elections being held on the same day???? Any idea???