• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda Meet In May ::

dragster

Heloo World!

Sadly I am back to States after my Avrudu visit in end April. Wish you guys all the best for this event and no bashing here and there please. He he he

Good Luck!!

And Great Work!! :action-smiley-060:

In Texas? Hows "da hood?"

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha Hola's back! you have a new friend you know :P (saw it in some other thread)

Hi guys,

Yeah i saw. No clue who it is.

Anyway Master P is a rap artist who did tracks with Tupac, Dr.Dre. And he is from states too. Maybe this is the one??? :-)

Hola

::::Nanotechnology Records::::

watch ur tongue boy!chuck norris is our hero! :action-smiley-060: a reminder dat this is OT btw

Chuck Noris is supposed to be in the top 20 richest men in USA...I dont know i heard it from a friend. His Total gym thing was a big hit itseems, even though the Total gym does not carry the name Chuck Norris in it, there is a huge connection between Chuck and Total Gym creators/manufacteres....

Thats a bit of a trivia for you guys :-)

In Texas? Hows "da hood?"

In da club.....

Hi guys,

Yeah i saw. No clue who it is.

Anyway Master P is a rap artist who did tracks with Tupac, Dr.Dre. And he is from states too. Maybe this is the one??? :-)

Hola

Hola Hola...and how are u doing? Had a good honda-filled new year? :action-smiley-060::P

I was in self exile

....but the thread was too tempting :action-smiley-060:

hey bro... nice to see you back... hope to see you at the meet..

and guys thanks for all your idea's, we are taking each of your idea's to consideration... also yes we have included some of the hottest models... so you guys are certainly gona be surprised..

I once posted a lot of facts about Chuck Norris. Here are a few, just to remind you of the greatness of the man.

The dinosaurs looked at Chuck Norris the wrong way once. ONCE.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity – twice.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris' penis is so large that it actually warps the fabric of space-time. Indeed some physicists now theorise that the passage of time is merely a by-product of Norris' colossal erections. This is known as the "Chuck Norris Big Cock Theory of Space-Time".

Chuck Norris is whatsup and will be at Pila on the 22nd.

also yes we have included some of the hottest models... so you guys are certainly gona be surprised..

i hope this has nothing to do wit d men in bikinis discussion the other day! :action-smiley-060: we were only joking!

I once posted a lot of facts about Chuck Norris. Here are a few, just to remind you of the greatness of the man.

slow day KLM? :P

hey bro... nice to see you back... hope to see you at the meet..

and guys thanks for all your idea's, we are taking each of your idea's to consideration... also yes we have included some of the hottest models... so you guys are certainly gona be surprised..

Thanks,

I would like to suggest we have a hip hop party. You know bring in Iraj, Chinthy and have a groove evening. Also getting the Staford bugers is a another idea of mine....

Hola

i hope this has nothing to do wit d men in bikinis discussion the other day! :action-smiley-060: we were only joking!

I think he was talking about the different types of 'Car Models' that honda has?!?!?!?....!!! LoL....

Hola Hola...and how are u doing? Had a good honda-filled new year? :action-smiley-060::P

Not realy, had a crazy accident....will post the details soon in another thread.....When i say crazy, i mean crazy, you guys wont beleive it....

Nope. Quite busy actually, but I just wont have the use of Chuck Norris' name in vain!

:D nope I was reffering to the vehicle models... ;)

by the way that's a good idea... I'll see to get some female models ha ha... and I'll try my best to make sure their really females... ;-)

:action-smiley-060: nope I was reffering to the vehicle models... :P

by the way that's a good idea... I'll see to get some female models ha ha... and I'll try my best to make sure their really females... ;-)

So Dragster give us a quick line up of the Cars expected.... ado u still havnt given us a proper Date for the meet also...

The dinosaurs looked at Chuck Norris the wrong way once. ONCE.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity – twice.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris' penis is so large that it actually warps the fabric of space-time. Indeed some physicists now theorise that the passage of time is merely a by-product of Norris' colossal erections. This is known as the "Chuck Norris Big Cock Theory of Space-Time".

Chuck Norris is whatsup and will be at Pila on the 22nd.

hey wut abt our local hero Chuck Notaris ? :rolleyes:

So Dragster give us a quick line up of the Cars expected.... ado u still havnt given us a proper Date for the meet also...

machang we are having a problem with the date because these Official drag buggers also are undecided of their date.. but will update you guys on the date a.s.a.p

well let me not spoil the surprise.. but we already have

11 fully modified eg8's and two hatch's

3 modified grand civic's with one hatch

2 Inetge's

and 6 Ek's

machang can you get your old Integ to come as well ? and does anyone know the guy who own's the Accord Euro ?

machang we are having a problem with the date because these Official drag buggers also are undecided of their date.. but will update you guys on the date a.s.a.p

well let me not spoil the surprise.. but we already have

11 fully modified eg8's and two hatch's

3 modified grand civic's with one hatch

2 Inetge's

and 6 Ek's

machang can you get your old Integ to come as well ? and does anyone know the guy who own's the Accord Euro ?

Well i can try and ask the guy who owns my old teg... and if im there when u guys have the meet up maybe ill bring some car as well...but it wont be a honda! LoL...if thats ok with u dragster... :rolleyes:

I love it when ppl use the term "fully modified" Its as if there is nothing else that can possibly be done..... :rolleyes:

I mean "fully" .... yeah, hoo raa.

(Insert some Tim Allen grunting noises here)

ok ok fine.... lets call it modified.... :rolleyes: ( roling ma eye's )

Well i can try and ask the guy who owns my old teg... and if im there when u guys have the meet up maybe ill bring some car as well...but it wont be a honda! LoL...if thats ok with u dragster... :D

cool machang thanks...

yeah yeah... you can bring anything you like bro... no problem at all....

ok ok fine.... lets call it modified.... :rolleyes: ( roling ma eye's )

cool machang thanks...

yeah yeah... you can bring anything you like bro... no problem at all....

Good Good....Lets show em Honda boys some real Muscle...hehehe... :rolleyes::D .... Whatcha Say Preveen?!?!?!