• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda Meet In May ::

dragster

guys... check out the Honda Meet promo on YESFM... starting from monday..... :P

and also we are trying to get AutoVision... :P to cover the scene...

are we gona Rock ? or are we gona Rock ? WE ARE GONA ROCK PEOPLE...........!! ok ok let me get a hold of myself... :P

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok 27th cool cool, we'll be there.... :P

:P sorry mates i was w\away for a week with our new project @ office..well done dragster 4 all the good stuff u did..hey gihan bring up all the dudes mate lets rock da party.. :P from team racersedge thers gonna be a team of 10 eg8,s 2 ek3 hatces,2 crx n 2 integras.. n few waitnig on line..

Ok guys... Madz have givent he order for the Honda Club T-shirts... I saw the design and it looks awesome... I know some one is gona be really happy about this... he he and not to worry we got all sizes...

anyone taking part in the competitions can get an entry form from the site which will be available soon...

Ok guys... Madz have givent he order for the Honda Club T-shirts... I saw the design and it looks awesome... I know some one is gona be really happy about this... he he and not to worry we got all sizes...

anyone taking part in the competitions can get an entry form from the site which will be available soon...

Don't worry, u know someone who is not very happy too.... balanced perspective and all that.

how can i get my hands on such a T-shirt!

the T-shirts will be available at the Meet...

the T-shirts are with Honda Club & AutoLanka both in one...

Dragster,

is there any way i can reserve one (by paying an advance, if its for sale) cos i'm not sure if i can make it on the 27th.. please please pretty please... i'll pick it up on monday (28th) from the AL office or on friday (26th)..

thanks guys!!

Dragster,

is there any way i can reserve one (by paying an advance, if its for sale) cos i'm not sure if i can make it on the 27th.. please please pretty please... i'll pick it up on monday (28th) from the AL office or on friday (26th)..

thanks guys!!

ok... what size do you want ? L ?

I think the T-shirts will be priced at around 500 bucks or 550... crock meterial...

Please can some one update the times for this event.

machang starting at 4.00 PM.. till 8PM...

compete's starts at 5PM..

Parade at 6PM

7PM dance with the girls... lol I'm just kidding... :D hey come to think about it.. that's not a bad idea...

Velocity... hope to see you there with your new Civic bro...

ok... what size do you want ? L ?

I think the T-shirts will be priced at around 500 bucks or 550... crock meterial...

machan it depends on where you're geting it made... if its bernards make it Medium... (basically i range between a Medium and a Large)

i'll contact you or MADZ to collect it (and if posible check the size)

machan it depends on where you're geting it made... if its bernards make it Medium... (basically i range between a Medium and a Large)

i'll contact you or MADZ to collect it (and if posible check the size)

we are getting it done at Bernards... so you want medium ? I'm sorry all the small one's are given out to the girls :D

I'm sorry all the small one's are given out to the girls :D

Thank u for ruining that aspect of the day for me. I'm gonna have nightmares of a buncha girls in Honda club t-shirts. I mean, ewww.