• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda Meet In May ::

dragster

we are getting it done at Bernards... so you want medium ? I'm sorry all the small one's are given out to the girls :P

Yep.. Medium for me!!!

thanks dragster!

So how many "small" t-shirts are u expecting to sell on the 27th :P

and hey, me too curious to see sample pic of the t-shirt!! :D

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo its after 4 o clock .....hey dragster ... ineed a t-sirt........ cos i love them like hell collecting vehicle stuff ..... if i can enter the competition which is not possible still are there any other methods to get it

cool, my ride is still not ready but at least will participate.

Dragster Nice work. is R*D B*LL coming.

cool, my ride is still not ready but at least will participate.

Dragster Nice work. is R*D B*LL coming.

cool machnag...

Redbull cant make it machang they'll be out of colombo...

@fuzo..

rain or sunshine bro.... hey I spoke to your guy hushard.. he wants 6500 for one....

now I'm thinking of approaching a kareoke...

Why do we need R*D B*LL in the Honda meet?

So we can mix with vodka and get high.

Honestly man, use ur head a little before u post.

And that was complete sarcasm, just in case u didn't get it

Machang, the entry forms are to be hand over on the day of the meet right?

the entry Forms are only if your taking part in any competitions... if so you got to fill it up and hand it over to AutoLanka Office, Autoforce, Advance Audio or hand it over at the gate before 4PM..

ok guys... here's some good news for you hunger fans....

we got keels, three coins and some others as well...

guys pls spread the word out and ask your Honda owner friends to come in for the meet... and those of you who arent owners of Honda's... your also welcome.... so basicaly anybody and everybody is welcome...

ok guys... here's some good news for you hunger fans....

we got keels, three coins and some others as well...

guys pls spread the word out and ask your Honda owner friends to come in for the meet... and those of you who arent owners of Honda's... your also welcome.... so basicaly anybody and everybody is welcome...

YEAH!! I'll be there .. quite a honda gang coming from team racersedge.. I'll be the one in the toyota cynos... hik :D

• 8 months later...

Guys... here's a big shout going out to all you Honda fans... we are organizing an Honda Meet Next month ( May ) at AlcaTrast Car Park ( Parliament Grounds ) for all you honda fans featuring some of the best Honda's in SL.. this gona be huge as we already have confirmation on a number of cars to be displayed.

we ( Racers Edge and I ) have been having this idea for couple of months but didnt have the time to really get on to it until now.. please note that this is nothing to do with any bashing on the forums cause all are welcome including other brands... it's all a matter of having a good time and sharing information.

this show will also comprise of stuff and information for your honda as in the best repair shops, body-styling, upgrades, parts and etc...

and lastly but not the least Auto Lanka will be the main and official website of the event.

so stay tuned and we'll keep you guys updated on the status....

hey bro this will be coool as i guess... make it happening .... better send the word around or something machan den all can come c the event... anyway wil be cool..

dude.. this meet happened last year buddy :blink:

Zz

yap i know .. is this the honda meetup 2006 u a talking about or else the meetup had on parliment grounds???

:blink::huh:

dude.. this meet happened last year buddy :)

Zz

:alc::alc: yep 1 year ago we gathered the largest number of hondas in sri lanka to one place..no worries mates plans are on the way while me madz n dragster r planing to do the 2nd meet up in may with more veriety with competitons n suprises 4 da members in a different location..(may be pannala???) with even timing events n a rally..so keep yo eyes on auotlanka 4 the latest updates..from madz n da crew

Edited by RACERSEDGE

:huh::alc:

:alc::) yep 1 year ago we gathered the largest number of hondas in sri lanka to one place..no worries mates plans are on the way while me madz n dragster r planing to do the 2nd meet up in may with more veriety with competitons n suprises 4 da members in a different location..(may be pannala???) with even timing events n a rally..so keep yo eyes on auotlanka 4 the latest updates..from madz n da crew

cheers! u guys do a great job man! :alc::blink:

sadly i missed last years meet, not gonna miss this year's...