• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda Meet In May ::

dragster

Dude you and your three spoke alloys are already famous! So you will need to make an appearance- at least the answer the questions the media might have for you ;)

:violent-smiley-030::( ....... HeH HeH.... ya Hola dude come for the Honda Meet...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basicaly looking at this thread, this means I cannot come cause mine is not super modified and not that famous? :D

Shall we put down the standards a bit? Ok then I will come in my Toyota hiace.... :violent-smiley-099:

Hi sorry, was a bit busy in the morning. Please read the story on below link

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...view=getnewpost :P

dude this is a Honda Meet... so you aint gota have a modified ( note i used the term modified and not "fully modified" ) honda to participate...

and once again everyone is welcome even though you aint gota honda... and chang your honda is one of the car's that should be there... so pls bring your wheels in...

hope car park is enough 4 everyone? if its a weekend there will be normal crowd too...

yup.. our guys will be there early so... no problem...

your coming as well right? cause we didnt get to meet you at the g2g either...

was on vacation in little england over the past 7 days[bTW Foxhill was great], so no AL, anyway an excellent idea, count me in too.

hey I was wondering where on earth you were... I was in the hills too but didnt stay for foxhill came back to col on saturday... but had good fun...

hey I was wondering where on earth you were... I was in the hills too but didnt stay for foxhill came back to col on saturday... but had good fun...

man there were some good honda action, that red eg8 was menacing :)

man there were some good honda action, that red eg8 was menacing :action-smiley-060:

yep bro red eg8 (v tec) Dilan Senavirathna having a good race season..n guess hoo... he's our pal mr OVER DRIVE (Ifthi's) brother in low..

yep bro red eg8 (v tec) Dilan Senavirathna having a good race season..n guess hoo... he's our pal mr OVER DRIVE (Ifthi's) brother in low..

Woooooooooow!!!!

hey RACERSEDGE plz gimme ur mob no if u dont mind, i am hoping to come 2 da g2g 2day

good thing i didn't say anything bad about the bugger's driving then :action-smiley-060:

sure thing lil bro... did you kit-up the noah ? we are having advance audio for sounds.. but you can join in as well...

elaa dragster ..Hoping to see sum modified hondas

theres nothin for me other than my favourite crazy loved Honda civic bOy i love the eg8 .

And still didnt get the van I hope will get it b4 he end of this Month ,,,,,

if the event is open we can get the catr audio competition runing ...if any 1 is invited i hope the other audio competetors will come but if ADVANCE is authorized theres no problem ...anyways many otheres will come thts covered..

if im free on tht day i ll come earlier to help organise ..becos in between the elders a child must be there to set an example for them hehehe.......

i hope the evwent want be boring cos MR DRAGSTA AND MR RACERS EDGe is doing the event mainly hoping to SEE sum CHIX :mellow:

i hope the evwent want be boring cos MR DRAGSTA AND MR RACERS EDGe is doing the event mainly hoping to SEE sum CHIX :mellow:

Yeah, I'm suuure Mr. Dragster will drag out some HSBC chicks from somewhere :)

Any bets?

sorry guys... been busy lately with organizing this thing... yes it's on the 20th of may... Mad's will be posting it in AL soon...

so hoping to see all you guys there... it's gona be one hell of a fun scene

sorry guys... been busy lately with organizing this thing... yes it's on the 20th of may... Mad's will be posting it in AL soon...

so hoping to see all you guys there... it's gona be one hell of a fun scene

cool its saturday !!! i'm IN