• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda Meet In May ::

dragster

Guys... here's a big shout going out to all you Honda fans... we are organizing an Honda Meet Next month ( May ) at AlcaTrast Car Park ( Parliament Grounds ) for all you honda fans featuring some of the best Honda's in SL.. this gona be huge as we already have confirmation on a number of cars to be displayed.

we ( Racers Edge and I ) have been having this idea for couple of months but didnt have the time to really get on to it until now.. please note that this is nothing to do with any bashing on the forums cause all are welcome including other brands... it's all a matter of having a good time and sharing information.

this show will also comprise of stuff and information for your honda as in the best repair shops, body-styling, upgrades, parts and etc...

and lastly but not the least Auto Lanka will be the main and official website of the event.

so stay tuned and we'll keep you guys updated on the status....

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys... here's a big shout going out to all you Honda fans... we are organizing an Honda Meet Next month ( May ) at AlcaTrast Car Park ( Parliament Grounds ) for all you honda fans featuring some of the best Honda's in SL.. this gona be huge as we already have confirmation on a number of cars to be displayed.

we ( Racers Edge and I ) have been having this idea for couple of months but didnt have the time to really get on to it until now.. please note that this is nothing to do with any bashing on the forums cause all are welcome including other brands... it's all a matter of having a good time and sharing information.

this show will also comprise of stuff and information for your honda as in the best repair shops, body-styling, upgrades, parts and etc...

and lastly but not the least Auto Lanka will be the main and official website of the event.

so stay tuned and we'll keep you guys updated on the status....

Hopefully it will be after the 14th of May?!?!?!? .... *Hoping* .... :o:rolleyes:

cool... I think it will be after the 14th.. not sure though.. anyways great to hear that you'd be back soon

Yeah dude just waiting ta get back home now... we shud meet up man at pilla or whateva...

Intresting :-)

Ahh Hola aiya ur back..................... :D

Yeah dude just waiting ta get back home now... we shud meet up man at pilla or whateva...

Cool man pila is the place

Good Work mates.....

Count me in. Im sure its a day with full of hondas at Parliment ground car Park... :D

count me too ( Honda Exi ) he he................

I was in self exile

....but the thread was too tempting :D

great 2 see so much responce.. n dragster is very good on organicing n im giving thu full support..its just a start for the honda fans..hope to see all the colour ful eg8s..ek3's n more new stuff in one place..as always autolanka will be the main place to join up ideas..n madz will be there with all the stikers,t shirts,caps n all sort of promo items free 4 u mates..ha ha...keep it up dragster boy.. :D:)

Hey guys lets invite ppl who one CTR / ITR / SIR.... n some say there is a NSX in sri lanka so if anyone know the owner pls invite him...... oh cant foget EK's n EG's

I was in self exile

....but the thread was too tempting :D

cooooooool

Hey guys lets invite ppl who one CTR / ITR / SIR.... n some say there is a NSX in sri lanka so if anyone know the owner pls invite him...... oh cant foget EK's n EG's

cooooooool

Should we get Stafford involved and put a paper advertiesment or something.... :D Becuase those guys should be thanking auto lanka, its like free publicity to Stafford. They should be asked to do a free clinic or something too. :D

Should we get Stafford involved and put a paper advertiesment or something.... :D Becuase those guys should be thanking auto lanka, its like free publicity to Stafford. They should be asked to do a free clinic or something too. :D

true true, Stafford n senok getting good publicity through autolanka