• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda Meet In May ::

dragster

Well i can try and ask the guy who owns my old teg... and if im there when u guys have the meet up maybe ill bring some car as well...but it wont be a honda! LoL...if thats ok with u dragster... :rolleyes:

r u bringing the honda skyline? :rolleyes: jk

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dragster i got no honda but i will come if u can please post the dtaes and time here again becose

theres sumthin wrong with ma server and i cant see the other posts .

LEAVE SPACE FOR A LOADED NOAH WITH bodykit ,performance exhausts and if there arent any big audi3os systems pls tll me i got a small one

hey dragster i got no honda but i will come if u can please post the dtaes and time here again becose

theres sumthin wrong with ma server and i cant see the other posts .

LEAVE SPACE FOR A LOADED NOAH WITH bodykit ,performance exhausts and if there arent any big audi3os systems pls tll me i got a small one

sure thing lil bro... did you kit-up the noah ? we are having advance audio for sounds.. but you can join in as well...

Interesting anyone of those would like to drag my civic EX. I still haven't dragged any EG8's :( Crash&Burn wat do u say this sat night wanna run me for fun :)

h.m.m.m.m civic ex body sell would be the more correct term chang..but the thing under that hood is a monster ..what do ya like to call it eg in a bomb sell..

hey mates its great 2 see all the responce to this idea..will do our best 2 make it more interesting.. with some fun games for yo wheels..

Interesting anyone of those would like to drag my civic EX. I still haven't dragged any EG8's :( Crash&Burn wat do u say this sat night wanna run me for fun :)

Not fair those are 'fully modified' Civics.. Yours is still just a stock engine car right? ;)

So basicaly looking at this thread, this means I cannot come cause mine is not super modified and not that famous? ;)

Shall we put down the standards a bit? Ok then I will come in my Toyota hiace.... :(

Now Now Hola....Dont keep us in Suspense.... :)

Hi sorry, was a bit busy in the morning. Please read the story on below link

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...view=getnewpost ;)

So basicaly looking at this thread, this means I cannot come cause mine is not super modified and not that famous? :(

Shall we put down the standards a bit? Ok then I will come in my Toyota hiace.... :)

Hi sorry, was a bit busy in the morning. Please read the story on below link

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...view=getnewpost ;)

Dude you and your three spoke alloys are already famous! So you will need to make an appearance- at least the answer the questions the media might have for you ;)

Dude you and your three spoke alloys are already famous! So you will need to make an appearance- at least the answer the questions the media might have for you :)

;) What kind of questions? Me and my Honda are a bit camera shy :(

Eh... cool so everyone is coming.. im geting free Honda Transportation, ;)

Machang Gihan, moktada anunge pahanin eliya balandei? Bring the Hyundai please.... ;)